Official Community Forums Home

Backstabbing Liars

mailahn97

• Members

I don't get it anymore I really don't. Over the last week I have seen the true sides of some people and am not liking it. I don't understand why adults feel that they need to lie to each other. They know they are gonna be caught and have been caught.

Do not pretend about something to make it better. Tell the truth and get it over with. Do not sugar coat or dance around it. Get it out in the open. I hate when people pretend they are doing or being a certain way and it is the furthest form the truth. I don't have time for that bullshit.

I have my own life to handle and do not need your petty childish shit. Sorry I just needed to get that off of my chest and out of my mind.

• Members

can i get an AMEN SISTAH!!!! i know EXACTLY what you mean...and i love when they act like nothing is wrong...or talk smack behind your back

KARMA IS A REAL BITCH PEOPLE...comes back to bite you in the ass...HARD

• Members
can i get an AMEN SISTAH!!!! i know EXACTLY what you mean...and i love when they act like nothing is wrong...or talk smack behind your back

Oh hell ya. You and I are in such agreement with this. I am done with them being nice to your face and then going in attack mode behind your back. I am done with that shit

• Members

THANK YOU!!!

I'm having issues with people not being honest and straightforward with me.... >.<

I wish everyone would just keep their promises and give me a straight answer for once.

• Members

TOTALLY! Some people are just sad sad sad!!! Whatever, they can go have a nice time, with no friends, lying to themselves pretending everything is great and that they are happy. Yeah maybe it will come true... DOUBTFUL! Just remember, what goes around comes around let it be said!

• Members
You Go Girl

I think it comes down to: women can be way to competitive

It comes from DEEP SEEDED insecurity. Very sad!

• Review Team

I am sorry you are having to deal with this. It is a shame that people can't treat others like human beings or act like one themselves.

• Members
I am sorry you are having to deal with this. It is a shame that people can't treat others like human beings or act like one themselves.

Such is life. They will get what the hell is coming to them for sure. I am done with this shit for sure. I am not being a doormat anymore.

• Members

Well SS you hit my number one thing that pisses me off more then anything is a lier!!!! I can't stand to be lied to or backstabbed the worse is,, is when they know you know they are lying and they do it anyway, which is insulting your intelligance. I hate that!!!

Huge hugs to you sweetie!!!

AMEN SISTAH!!

• Members
i love when they know they have been busted on it..and instead of owning up to it..they run like a coward

Or they play completely dumb like they have no idea that they did anything wrong. Like everything is perfectly fine....gotta love this shit.

• Members

Liars will trip themselves up in the end.

Happens time and time again.

Sorry someone tried to B.S. you, but, smart girl that you are, you got 'em!!

• Members

The person is getting what is coming to them. The worst is I thought this person was one of my closest friends and it is also hurting my daughter in the process as our children were very close. It has been a rough weekend and I am still trying to process through all of it.

This is exactly why I find it so hard to trust people as when I finally do I just get shit on. Those I trust I trust completely otherwise I tell you nothing of my life. This person knew just about everything in my life and I knew theirs. We talked numerous times a day and we ran a playgroup together for the last 3 years. So much has changed over this weekend it was like a tornado went through my life.

Thank you all for your words it means a lot.

• Members
I don't understand why adults feel that they need to lie to each other. They know they are gonna be caught and have been caught. Do not pretend about something to make it better. Tell the truth and get it over with. Do not sugar coat or dance around it. Get it out in the open.
It comes from DEEP SEEDED insecurity. Very sad!
i love when they know they have been busted on it..and instead of owning up to it..they run like a coward
Or they play completely dumb like they have no idea that they did anything wrong. Like everything is perfectly fine....

OK, this is a pet peeve of mine too! Really, people who lie have NO CONCEPT of how transparent they are and how a genuine person can see right through the falsehood. Really, there is always a tactful way to be honest, so just put it out there. Chips will fall sooner or later, so you might as well get it over with. And sometimes the truth up front saves you TONS of consequences later on. The worst part of being a liar is that you ultimately cannot trust in return, so those people only make things far worse on themselves. So sad they don't see it.

For me, the most important character trait is integrity. In the end, you only have your word to give and that reflects who you are. If you keep your word, you are ultimately true to yourself.

Exactly! Those are words of wisdom. Freedom within the boundaries of truth.

~LG

• Members

There isn't much more I can say! Liars ruin it for everyone. Sometimes though you have to take karam into your own hands, like how i'm writing a letter to the animal shelte rabout the bitch that bl;amed me for a ton of stuff when i'm only there once a week, as a volunteer!

• Members

Suzy, I don't know the particulars, but good for you for standing up for yourself.

I used to do inventory for parts houses when I lived in the 'big city'.

My dad owned a parts house and I worked for him from the time I was 14, so I knew the businesses in and out and understood the inventory.

I not only did his, I did all his competiters, too.

This was before computers, gosh, am I old!!

I was working in another store, and the guys there re~worked some of my completed sheets so there where lots of errors on it.

Then these geniuses showed the boss. The boss called me in to question my my sloppy work.

I pointed out that the numbers had been erased and re written, and whats more, it was not my writing. (I am a lefty!)

We looked out the office door and saw three of the guys standing there watching us.

I said "Thats ok, guys, I know the kid who seems the most vulnerable is always the target." They turned beet red.

The boss made them apologize, and told them if I wasn't doing inventory, they would be doing it temselves.

Like I said, not the brightest bunch.......... :D

Karma sucks if you are a liar or a cheater!! :P

• Members

OhShelly, I was working with one of the women who works at the shelter to get everything clean and ready for the open house (today). I told her I could get a bunch of volunteers and we could get all the yard work, and painting, and just general cleaning done last weekend. Apperently this woman forgot to tell thier manager and when ne of my volunteers called their manager flipped out and I got blamed. I talke dto the manager and cleared it up she told me that IF it was possible, she'd leave a list of things for teh volunteers to day.

Well I found out I had 34 volunteers scheduled! And the woman I was working with gave me a list of things for the volunteers to do. WHich to me, since i can only get in one a week, sounds like the manager okayed it. The volunteers showed up, 32 of teh 34!!! And plowed through the list in no time, and then i was out of things to do. Well this woman started screaming at volunteers, bringing one girl damn near to tears about them giving attitudes and using their cell phones. I never received a single attitude from any of them. Then she starts talking about how she's going to quit because the other girls are talking about her and my mom. Well this last bit lead to an all out fight between teh girls that worked there!

When the manager got in on Monday I got blamed for everything by this woman. The other girls stood up for me, but apperently the manager believed this one woman over three others. SO I called her cause I was told that she wanted to talk to me and the manager told me that it was made clear to her that it was my fault and I explained it all to her and told her that I felt very lied to.

Friday I was supposed to go to PetSmart's adoption weekend with teh shelter but they called and canceled at about 10:30 without tell me, i got there about 20 minutes late (12:20) and the PetSmart people had to tell me they canceled. I went about my business and tried to calm down then went to the shelter to turn in my shirt. THey immediately put me to work, laundry and bottle feeding kittens (awww). I turned in my shirt and took off as soon as I got what they had given me to do done.

Now I'm writing a letter to the manager.

• Members

What a mess!!

what is her problem? Could she be jealous?

I'm glad you are taking a stand and telling them the truth

Are you going to miss being there, all the animals and everything? :(

I'm sorry you had to give that part of it up, but who needs the drama??

• Members
What a mess!!

what is her problem? Could she be jealous?

I'm glad you are taking a stand and telling them the truth

Are you going to miss being there, all the animals and everything? :(

I'm sorry you had to give that part of it up, but who needs the drama??

Yes I'm going to miss the animals but they are in good hands.

• Members

That is what pathological liars do! They have to flee from the exposure! What a shame... Especially when they could have had some really good friends. Insecurity really fucks with peoples heads. But whatever who needs THAT drama? I have enough of my own! Kind of makes you leery of others though doesn't it!