Official Community Forums Home

Practical Sex Etc.

CGEM

• Members

Hi All,

Last night, I was having serious trouble trying to fall asleep. I was trying and trying until I was trying all too much, and then it was just totally hopeless to fall asleep anymore. Damn! So, I got up, paid a visit at the fridge and parked on the sofa in order to get sleepy watching the tv. Well, as that didn't seem to do the trick, I finally remembered what is the world's best natural sleeping pill. Orgasm, quite simply.

That night, I masturbated myself into a mediocre climax only in order to fall asleep. And it did work, needless to say.

My question is: Have you ever been quite as boring as I, having sex or getting off simply for practical purposes? Making babies does not count - that is not boring.

Regards

CGEM

• Members

I've done that plenty of times.

• Members

Masturbation yes....sex, never for sleep aid (although, if I cum too many times, I fall asleep with his juices still flowing out onto my thighs! ;) )

• Members

Well, stress relief. Before my hubby lost his job (which has been a HUGE stress) I would offer up sex as a way to reduce his overall daily stress. He sometimes would claim to 'not be in the mood' but once I would get my hands or mouth on his cock, well....he would quickly get into the mood and soon his stress was forgotten for the time being. So yes, for a distraction we have had sex.

• Members

I use masturbation as a sleep aid only if I REALLY can't fall asleep.... and when I have really bad cramps or headaches..... otherwise, it's for fun! ^.^

• Members
Masturbation yes....sex, never for sleep aid (although, if I cum too many times, I fall asleep with his juices still flowing out onto my thighs! ;) )

How many is too many? :huh: LOL I think I used to masturbate to make sure I could still orgasm, sad huh? I was THAT dysfunctional. It was like research. I also recall doing it to help me fall asleep if I was stressed out about the next day's events to come. I used to do staffing for my job, if a teacher called in I had to re think the whole day and schedules etc. STRESSFUL!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest eminatic

i sometimes do it simply because im bored.

like...im not really turned on or anything but i just happen to be sitting home alone and figure "uhhh i havent dont it in a week/month/whatever so why not?" i have to sort of make a conscious effort to masturbate otherwise i forget and become completely inactive (although i guess it wouldnt matter now that im single) o_O

• Members

Sometimes if I'm bored and don't have anything to do...don't want to read or watch TV..i'll pull out my bunny and have a good orgasm. Relaxes me and feels good...and i don't fall asleep after, just feel good.

If i cum a lot during sex (how many times is too many? :) ) then i will be tired and sleepy...but most of the time i just feel good and relaxed afterwards...it could go either way.

Some orgasms are better than others. Always better with a partner. But still good by myself!

• Review Team

I have never done it to fall asleep, but I have used play time as a stress reliever.

And sometimes I just need to get things out of my head for awhile and that is a great way to that - kind of a distraction, I guess.