Official Community Forums Home

The Dragons Lair

sun_flower969

• Members

Dropped off the kids, filled the tank and hit the road. 3.5 hours later we arrived! What a beautiful and scenic town. North Conway NH. Mountains everywhere you look...

We checked in, and entered the Dragons Lair!!! The bed was lower than expected, like a foot or 2 from the floor. So this made me re think some things but it was ok.

gallery_7403_20_198629.jpg

The Hot tub had mirrors all around it :) We explored the room, the back yard complete with beautiful mountain view! The lobby and "cafe". This place is VERY cool. If you can ever go it is so worth it! http://www.adventuresuites.com/ We saw other couples there obviously for the same reason... Sort of avoiding eye contact as we passed. Some giving that knowing nod... ;) LOL We went to dinner at a local place serving typical New England food. Then we headed back to the room.

I went to get changed while he set up the camera etc... I had brought the most fabulous outfit, a black gartered chemise with a low cowl back! Stockings and my awesome strappy VS sandals... I put my hair up, donned makeup, earrings etc... I stepped into the room and he was like OMG! "You are so fucking HOT" He kept telling me, with genuine arousal! I am very insecure, but the way he kept telling me this and the look on his face almost had me convinced! He had me pose for him and took several pics! This was really exciting. At first I felt silly but then I got into it. (there are a few in my gallery...) After the photo shoot LOL he turned on the video camera!

Already pretty warm from the anticipation of this place and the picture taking we got down to business. I laid on the bed and he got in on top of me. He was in his briefs and I had on my outfit w/o undies. He started kissing me and caressing me really feverishly. I was so HOT. He was grinding his hips into me and kissing me hard. I wrapped my legs around him and we were grooving. I was so turned on that I started to orgasm. Once, then again and... I whispered "you better slow down!" I knew that we could very well get carried away and I wanted this to last!

"I want you so bad!" I told him. He whispered in my ear, "First I want to put my mouth right here..." and he put his hand between my legs stroking me gently. "OH YEAH", I whimpered. He asked me to pass him the flavored lube (passionfruit) I did so, and pumped a little on his hand. he started to apply it to my already very wet pussy. As he did that I moaned I was so swollen and ready. He started licking me up and down and in a circle. He slipped 2 fingers inside me and started moving them in and out rubbing my g-spot. He was really moaning and licking and slurping me. I was wide open and holding his hair, breathing heavy and moaning. Every once in awhile I would remember that we were being videoed, it gave me an extra shiver! It didn't take me long to have a long and hard orgasm. As I came I would put my legs over his shoulders. He kept going, bringing me to higher plateaus. Telling me, "I love your pussy baby". I just kept cumming for what seemed like forever. At one point, I thought he was starting to stop. He came up and kissed me. He started stroking my thighs and went back down. Eating me again, making me cum over and over!

"My turn", he said with an evil grin :D He took off his underwear, I lubed him up and went down on him. I was so into it I could barely control myself. I took him so deep and used my tongue all over him. He was moaning louder than I have ever heard him (even it the video it is apparent!) I basically attacked his penis without restraint. My whole body was into it as I leaned over him from the side it looked like I was doing push ups with my face :P. His cock was so hard and he was getting louder. I started to really want him again. I said, "sorry I got a little carried away" He laughed and said, "It's FINE!" I asked him if I could get on top and he was happy to oblige me.

I climbed on. Now we are in a floating bed. I grabbed the ropes and started sliding up and down on him. I came almost instantly, clenching down on him. My abdomen crunching. He was so hard and really vocalizing! I leaned forward and ground myself into him. In the video you can see him deeply penetrating me, as well as the attached garters down the back of my thighs, as I fucked him. NICE! He was so deep in me and I kept going. I started to feel that deep delicious ache as I came again screaming myself hoarse! I leaned back and started gyrating on him. He held my hands and I was lost in the feeling. So deep, so intense, practically uncontrollable, the orgasms just kept coming. (and then I would remember the camera :D) Finally I came down from this high and stopped. "How is it that you have not cum?" I asked! He laughed and said "Well, it is really hard!" He told me to lie down and I did...

On my back now he grabbed my ankles and spread me open holding my legs back and apart like a big V. He immediately was giving it to me hard. I was lost and engulfed in the sensations. I came again and again while he pounded me. Holding the ropes. The bed was rocking with us. Matching the rhythm. A very cool plus! I was wrapping my legs around him and screaming as I came. It was SO good! Oh baby!

"Turn around he said"... "Please let me take this off first", I asked. So he helped me pull down my chemise just to my knees. (HOT) Without missing a beat he pushed me down and entered me from behind. I spread wider and lowered my body as we rocked that bed! SO FUCKING AWESOME! I came again and again. He was going for it and we were both screaming. As he came I spread wider taking him deeper, feeing that deep beautiful burn, cumming together, it was amazing.

We rested for a few. We started watching the video :) and then decided to get in the tub! After filling it etc we got in. We were watching the video and talking about what was happening and how it felt. He was making fun of his own ass... :lol: It was fun and arousing! Before I knew it we were touching each other under the water. Getting started again! DING round 2! I had brought a new toy with me that I wanted to try in the hot tub...NO2010-2main.jpgSimilar to this one here.

In my mind I imagined giving him head while riding this guy... the tub was too shallow and it didn't work out. We started with me going down on him as he stood. I knelt and tried to grind on that toy but it ended up being awkward and uncomfortable... Oh well another time! He asked me to turn around and bent me over giving it to me from behind. With mirrors all around us. I couldn't believe I was physically able to have another orgasm but here I was matching his thrusts and cumming like mad! He finished as well and we cleaned up and dried off.

Back in the bed now we started to watch round 2 (yes we taped the hot tub too...) it was wild! We were both touching ourselves and getting very aroused while watching ourselves. He ended up getting on top of me and fucked me one last time. I came so many times that night. It was a lot for him too! We passed out on the bed in a freakin' coma!

The next morning we did it again! I am still sore! but it puts a smile on my face knowing why I am sore!

GOOD TIMES!

• Members

It sounds like you guys had an amazing night! I'll have to look into that hotel! The room looks spectacular!

• Review Team

Wow - amazing! And good for you!!! Thanks for sharing with us!

• Members

Now THAT is vacation! How inspiring! Glad you had a great time!!!

• Members
:D Thanks everyone! I just remembered that we did use a toy in there as well but I forgot when exactly! :huh: LOL It is all kind of a blur. I guess I could just watch the tape and find out right! LOL. Oh and yes I am walking OK... Today anyway! LOL

• Members
Very Hot Sunny thanks for sharing that with us.

Man

Thanks MAN!

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Glad it's time to pick up hubby and go home, lol. Although we'll have to wait to release my umm, tension, until after we drop my sister off, lol. Hot, hot, hot story!