$1,000 Sex Toy Contest Winner Selected

Rob

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
dun dun dUNNN

My darling son in law does the 'dun dun DUNN' whenever I walk into the room, so that cracks me up.

God, I miss that kid. He is on his 2nd duty in Iraq right now.

Anyway........Can we have a new clue Rob? Wisconsin, maybe?

It is getting cold up here, a little recreation would warm things up. Just saying.............

• Members
Come on, give us another hint! What state is the 2nd person from? Pretty please?

Inquiring minds want to know......

lol, thanks for all of the posts. Why is it so hard to give this prize away! It looks like we will be moving on to our next winner.

Stay tuned...

• Review Team
lol, thanks for all of the posts. Why is it so hard to give this prize away! It looks like we will be moving on to our next winner.

Stay tuned...

PICK ME!!! I promise to be easy to find!

• Members

LOL

I think anyone on the community board would be easy to find! ^.^

• Members

I don't think I was entered in this contest as I don't recall making any purchases the time it was running. But um PICK ME PICK ME! LOL :P

• Members
I don't think I was entered in this contest as I don't recall making any purchases the time it was running. But um PICK ME PICK ME! LOL :P

Yeah U;m with Katie, I don't think I got entered, but I'd be happy to take the prize, in fact I'd even split it! Katie you in?

• Members

I'd split it! My order was just after it ended, I think! :P

• Members
Yeah U;m with Katie, I don't think I got entered, but I'd be happy to take the prize, in fact I'd even split it! Katie you in?

Absolutely! I'll share it with ya!

• Members
Tell ya what, Rob. Give it to me and I'll give it all away to the members here. Well I might keep one or two things for myself but I'll give 90% of it away.

Man

Man, you sound just like Santa Claus. So, am I on your naughty or nice list?

• Members
So how about MOHD gets the prize so he can play Santa and get on with...ummm...stuffing our stockings??!!

Wow you ARE NAUGHTY!!! LOL

• Members
Don't you just LOVE NAUGHTY!

well while we waiting, I tried that rabbit out I won in the toy chest the other day and wow I mean WOW! Stuck a condom on it and my wife enjoyed the experince. I tried it on myself anally and Oh God did I about scream out and wake the baby. It was so powerful and not as poweful as the hitachi wand which makes you come then itch like crazy

It was one of the best Orgasms I ever had

Glenn

• Members
well while we waiting, I tried that rabbit out I won in the toy chest the other day and wow I mean WOW! Stuck a condom on it and my wife enjoyed the experince. I tried it on myself anally and Oh God did I about scream out and wake the baby. It was so powerful and not as poweful as the hitachi wand which makes you come then itch like crazy

It was one of the best Orgasms I ever had

Glenn

Good for you! which rabbit did you get?

Shop our store here: Sex Toys

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy