Official Community Forums Home

It's My Party

mystofpric

• Members

So my birthday is in little less than 4 hours and outside of friends here, no one seems to give a shit. I tried to get a bunch of my friends together for dinner tomorrow, and even though I was trying to organize 2 weeks in advance, no one could clear time for me. my "best friend" told me she'd make me dinner so I wouldnt have to spend it alone and well, surprise surprise, she hasn't gotten back to me. I even stopped by her house, she was back in teh woods, and do you think she could call me? nope. I even tried calling her house and nothing. What do I get from mom? She suddenly wants me to pay her back money that she GAVE me months ago. F-that, she'll get 20 a week, that's all i can afford and still be on budget. Why would you ask that hours before someone's birthday?! WHy wouldn't you give a shit that your friend is alive and celebrate that? Screw it, I'm coming home eating raviolis and going to bed.

• Members
Awww HUGS!!!!!!! I am sorry you are going through this!! I wish I were there hun I would make you a cake and cook you dinner!!!!!!!!!

Aww thanks hun, I'm gona see how my account looks actually and then maybe get a philly and soup cause I do love phillys and soup!

I hope you have a great birthday anyway! The older you get, the lesser birthdays seem to be a priority, which SUCKS!!! LOL. Make a day for yourself!!! *MUAH*

• Review Team

If you will ever get your butt down here, I will throw you one heck of a party! I love parties!

Love ya babe!

• Members
If you will ever get your butt down here, I will throw you one heck of a party! I love parties!

Love ya babe!

LOL Let's talk next summer, I'll have vacation and it's busy season both at the factory and the gas station so hopefully that will mean a bigger pay check and more to play with. And more trips to take!

• Members

Sometimes you have to treat yourself, make plans for a dinner, movie, new clothing or whatever! I hope you enjoy your day!

• Members

Happy Birthday.

I agree...F-them. Treat yourself to whatever you can afford. It is true that birthdays aren't as exciting as you get older, well, most of them, but it doesn't mean you can't enjoy them. I would make you your favorite dinner and a cake and make you wear a Birthday crown and sing Happy Birthday in my bad singing voice..

• Members

Fuck that shit, suzy if I was closer, you'd have the time of your life and be spoiled rotten for your birthday <3 I went through the exact same BS for my birthday. It sucked, but it's a big middle finger to them. Don't let their idiocracy mess up your special day. go out and pamper yourself or treat yourself to something you love!

Happy birthday again

<3.

• Members

I love you all. Just mind-blowing how much you guys care, and you haven;t even met me! (hmmm maybe that says something? LOL nah)

SO my birthday I am rocking teh new hair color, and I'm about to head into town to buy my paint for my walls (and yes, I'm getting primer!) and chinese, mmmmmmmmmmm. I'll be on later for those virtual cocktails!

• Members
I love you all. Just mind-blowing how much you guys care, and you haven;t even met me! (hmmm maybe that says something? LOL nah)

SO my birthday I am rocking teh new hair color, and I'm about to head into town to buy my paint for my walls (and yes, I'm getting primer!) and chinese, mmmmmmmmmmm. I'll be on later for those virtual cocktails!

Wooooot :)

enjoy

• Members
Wooooot :)

enjoy

So i was in a great mood when i left here! At work they made a big deal of it being my birthday, everyone said happy birthday and I din't have to tell anyone. then I came home to all the wonderful messages that you guys and my college friends left me. I went to the mall to get coffee and my rings cleaned when I ran into my older brother(the only sibling that i share both parents with), who forgot it was my birthday. "what are you doing here?" "well since it's my birthday I treated myself to a ring cleaning" "It's your birthday? Are you sure?" "Yes, October 13, also known as Columbus Day some years, the same day every year." "Oh Damn, your right, well happy birthday, we're gonna go walk the mall have fun." Ugh, i'll chalk it up to him being A) a sterotypical male and B) an ass. Then I got my paint, yay, good mood is back, then my fabric for my curtians and a hair cut, yes pictures will be taken, and headed home. Then I get home. Not a single message from my siblings. Mom couldn't even peel her eyes away from the TV while she said happy birthday. The best friend? She's pissed that I got upset that she never got back to me and told me I'm throwing a pity party. Well guess what? I'm finished. I'm officially counting myself a parentless only child. WIth chinese food.

9_marilyn_monroe_000zz7aa.gif

Consider me singing to you Happy Birthday in the Marilyn Monroe voice baby! :(:(

• Members

Who do you need besides us?? *Heehee*

Chin up, Girl, your doing fine!!

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday dear Suzy

Happy Birthday to you!!

Did you hear that??!!! We love you!!

• Members
Who do you need besides us?? *Heehee*

Chin up, Girl, your doing fine!!

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday dear Suzy

Happy Birthday to you!!

Did you hear that??!!! We love you!!

Oh Shelly, I heard it and I even felt it from some people (MsLady has wonderful hands! and that shortStuff? Oh she is talented, DOn't even get me going on Sun_flower and AngelKisses!).

I'm gonna be honest I knew I was teh black sheep of my family but ya know, this hurts. I just called my older sister (second time today) and I got "sorry i didn't get around to calling you yesterday. I'm playing cards with a friend, can I call you later?" Not a happy belated birthday, just a you have a present there when you get a chance. Awesome, but all I wanted was a phone call! On the bright side i think i'm going to be spiteful and actually have a cheap Christmas.

• Members

Suz, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!

I just got back the other day and this is my first visit to the computer to do anything personal. I so hope you had a good day.

*Find better friends, ones that care more.

• Members
Suz, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!

I just got back the other day and this is my first visit to the computer to do anything personal. I so hope you had a good day.

*Find better friends, ones that care more.

I have better friends, a good number of them but still amazing people!

• Review Team
Oh Shelly, I heard it and I even felt it from some people (MsLady has wonderful hands! and that shortStuff? Oh she is talented, DOn't even get me going on Sun_flower and AngelKisses!).

Mmm, so glad you approve of my talented hands! ;)