Official Community Forums Home

Bumper Stickers

square

• Members

Saw a bumper sticker the other day:

If you're going to ride my ass, at least pull my hair.

The car had a slew of other bumper stickers; I was reading through them waiting at a red light, and go to that one last. Caught me off-guard and gave me a chuckle.

Any other amusing ones out there with sexual in-you-end-o's?

(A non-sexual one I found amusing was "Hang-up and drive!" on a car with the driver yacking away on his cell phone.)

• Members
Saw a bumper sticker the other day:

If you're going to ride my ass, at least pull my hair.

The car had a slew of other bumper stickers; I was reading through them waiting at a red light, and go to that one last. Caught me off-guard and gave me a chuckle.

Any other amusing ones out there with sexual in-you-end-o's?

(A non-sexual one I found amusing was "Hang-up and drive!" on a car with the driver yacking away on his cell phone.)

Cute!

• Members

"Don't steal, the government doesn't like competition."

• Members

My gf has one that says

"Let go of my ears, I know what I'm doing"!

She's not putting that on my car though! I had one on my previous car "Don't honk, you might wake me up"!

• Members
GO AHEAD AND HONK ..IM RELOADING

lmfao, I love that one.

• Members

I saw a presidential campaign one the other day that said:

OBI-WAN 08... our only hope...

LOL

• Members

I used to have the sticker, sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me. My mom was mortified when she came out of church and saw that on my back window in the parking lot. LMAO!!

• Members

Once we were driving in an unfamiliar city and it couldn't have been more obvious that we were from out of town. We had a car top carrier on, out of province plates, I was looking at maps in the passenger side. We hesitated when we should have merged and it pissed off the driver behind us. They went zooming past us in the right hand lane, laying on the horn and giving us the finger. Their bumper sticker read, "Visualize World Peace"!

• Members
Once we were driving in an unfamiliar city and it couldn't have been more obvious that we were from out of town. We had a car top carrier on, out of province plates, I was looking at maps in the passenger side. We hesitated when we should have merged and it pissed off the driver behind us. They went zooming past us in the right hand lane, laying on the horn and giving us the finger. Their bumper sticker read, "Visualize World Peace"!

Irony?!

• Members

My DSS has one that says "Show your tits, win a balloon"

I about died laughing when I saw that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Cat...the other white meat. Hubby wants that one cause he's severly allergic...lol
I like that one. Or how about'IF YOU LOST YOUR CAT TRY LOOKING UNDER MY TIRES. Its funny but inappropiate in my book.