Official Community Forums Home

Rechargeable Infrared Massager

mailahn97

• Members

se003611b.jpg

When I got this I was rather surprised---a rechargeable toy that is waterproof. It is definitely a nice idea. I took it out of the packaging and was looking it over. It is red in color and made of plastic so it is definitely lube friendly. I washed it up with warm water and anti-bacterial soap. It measures 7 inches in length and 1.25 inches in diameter. It has 2 speeds of vibration as well as infrared heat from the tip that you can turn on or off.

It needs to be charged 12 hours to gain a full charge. It comes with its own rechargeable batteries sealed inside the toy, and the charger. I removed the rubber cover from the toy and plugged in the charger. Of course being like a kid at Christmas I had to turn it on and see. I turned it on and this definitely got me more interested.

I cheated and let it charge about 6 hours. You can also use it plugged in just in case it starts to die during use. It has three buttons at the bottom of the toy. First---on/off, second---low/high for the vibe and third---heat on/off. I then got prepared with some lube to have some fun time. So I started with it on low and turned the heat on as well. Within about 10-15 seconds I could start to feel the heat which is in the tip of the toy. It isn't too warm but just enough to give it an interesting feeling.

I started out rubbing it on my clit on low. With the heat on I could feel it decreasing my workup time. So I then slowly inserted and it felt nice. I am not a big fan of plastic but thought why not. At this point I turned it up to high and started having fun. It definitely felt good, but I knew it wasn't going to complete my orgasm. It did build it up a lot.

I think this is great for beginners as well as advanced toy users. It is nice to have something that you just have to plug in but yet is waterproof as well. Another nice feature is cleaning it is a snap because it is waterproof.

• Members

se003611b.jpg

When I got this I was rather surprised---a rechargeable toy that is waterproof. It is definitely a nice idea. I took it out of the packaging and was looking it over. It is red in color and made of plastic so it is definitely lube friendly. I washed it up with warm water and anti-bacterial soap. It measures 7 inches in length and 1.25 inches in diameter. It has 2 speeds of vibration as well as infrared heat from the tip that you can turn on or off.

It needs to be charged 12 hours to gain a full charge. It comes with its own rechargeable batteries sealed inside the toy, and the charger. I removed the rubber cover from the toy and plugged in the charger. Of course being like a kid at Christmas I had to turn it on and see. I turned it on and this definitely got me more interested.

I cheated and let it charge about 6 hours. You can also use it plugged in just in case it starts to die during use. It has three buttons at the bottom of the toy. First---on/off, second---low/high for the vibe and third---heat on/off. I then got prepared with some lube to have some fun time. So I started with it on low and turned the heat on as well. Within about 10-15 seconds I could start to feel the heat which is in the tip of the toy. It isn't too warm but just enough to give it an interesting feeling.

I started out rubbing it on my clit on low. With the heat on I could feel it decreasing my workup time. So I then slowly inserted and it felt nice. I am not a big fan of plastic but thought why not. At this point I turned it up to high and started having fun. It definitely felt good, but I knew it wasn't going to complete my orgasm. It did build it up a lot.

I think this is great for beginners as well as advanced toy users. It is nice to have something that you just have to plug in but yet is waterproof as well. Another nice feature is cleaning it is a snap because it is waterproof.

Great review! I just received this too, it's charging right now, it's only been about 1.5 hrs. I'm hoping it's charged enough to use tonight. :)

• Members

se003611b.jpg

Review by: ladylove 10/26/08

The Rechargeable InfraRed Massager is a rechargeable, waterproof vibrator

which adds the advance technology of infrared warming. With dual controls the

massager may be used with vibration and with or without the infrared heat. It

comes complete with its own rechargeable batteries. Just plug in and charge for

12 hours for over an hour of uninterrupted use. There are two vibration settings

H and L. The infrared heat is known for its capabilities to elevate the body

temperature and expanding the capillaries which stimulate blood circulation, think

of the possibilities. It measures 1"W X 7"L with an additional inch at the base to

hold. It's sleek red plastic beckons to be used.

I confess, I cheated. I was so interested, but skeptical, in the heating

capabilities of this toy; I only let it charge for 4 hours. I took out some water

based lube and proceeded to warm up on the low vibe setting with infrared on. It

took no time to feel it's warmth, which enhanced and shortened the warm up

time. The heat isn't noticeable at first, then slowly sneaks up on you, and then it's

Ohhh, so nice. It stays warm and constant, never getting hot, definitely adds

and increases sensation. I enjoyed the sensation so much, I wanted to prolong

the massage as long as possible. Well, I didn’t even get to the high vibe

setting before an orgasm rushed in. The heat combined with the vibe is

amazing. Elevating the excitement for both the clitoris and the va-ja-ja.

This is a great vibe for beginner and experienced alike. Whether you have a

hard time achieving orgasm or not , this will give you an added boost you’ll love.

It’s a toy you’ll want to enjoy for a long, long time. I give the Rechargeable

InfraRed Massager a 5 out of 5 hearts.

Rechargeable InfraRed Massager

• Members

se003611b.jpg

Here's a little tale about a toy named 'red'

He didn't come to my house, by my neighbor's instead!

Then one day he was sent back to me,

My neighbor opened it up, and what did she see?

A rechargeable vibe - oh what a treat,

She still gave it back, isn't that sweet?

So now he is plugged in next to my bed,

Oh how I love my new toys named red!

Yes, it is true. This little gem got delivered to my neighbor, who OPENED IT! She came over, sort of embarrassed, and gave it back while muttering 'sorry.' No problem, I asked her is she wanted one - she said, 'no thanks!' Too funny!

Anyway, I got a chance to use my new toy over the weekend. I was excited, as I have never had an infrared toy before! It looks like a normal vibe, but then end has a sloped tip which heats up. It is sleak and smooth - definitely a hard plastic, non-pliable vibe - with a good length of 7" and a width of slightly over 1". It has rechargeable batteries (which in this economy is a BIG PLUS) and is waterproof - so you can play in the wet or the dry!

The controls are simple - on the base of the vibe are little push buttons - one for on/off; one for heat; and one for the vibe setting - high and low. The plug for the battery charger is also on the base. Clean up before and after play is easy - as it is waterproof - but one warning: DO NOT CLEAN OR SUBMERGE YOUR TOY WHEN IT IS PLUGGED IN! (I know, obvious...but....ya never know).

So, I let this toy charge for over 24 hours, then brought it out for some under the cover solo action. I wanted to try the heat - so I turned it on right away. In less than a minute I could feel the warmth. It is a very comforting feeling to have a warm buzz going onto your clit! I turned on the vibrations and began to play. The heat is nice, not hot, and the vibes are subtle, not too strong even on high. I think I would prefer stronger vibes - but it was still enough to bring me to orgasm.

I was interested in insertion as well, so I inserted this baby and was pleasantly surprised at the nice warm feeling I was getting. It is much like having a hard, warm cock inside you - but the warmth stays (and the vibe is much more solid). The feeling was wonderful! I added some clitoral attention and rocketed off in another series of orgasms! Very nice indeed!

I also treated my hubby to a surprise Blow Job enhancement later on. He was like, 'what is so warm?' and when I turned on the vibrations and placed this on his MDP during my oral time - well, let's just say it took no time at all to have something warm going down my throat!

We both loved this toy - and 'red' will be charged and ready for play! I am so glad my neighbor returned my toy - perhaps I should be a good neighbor and get her one! It would make a wonderful toy for any type user! Once you go red - nothing else will do in your bed!

MIKAYLA'S RATING: 4 out of 5 SCREAMING Os!

GET RED!

• Members
Here's a little tale about a toy named 'red'

He didn't come to my house, by my neighbor's instead!

Then one day he was sent back to me,

My neighbor opened it up, and what did she see?

A rechargeable vibe - oh what a treat,

She still gave it back, isn't that sweet?

So now he is plugged in next to my bed,

Oh how I love my new toys named red!

Yes, it is true. This little gem got delivered to my neighbor, who OPENED IT! She came over, sort of embarrassed, and gave it back while muttering 'sorry.' No problem, I asked her is she wanted one - she said, 'no thanks!' Too funny!

Is this sung to the tune of the Beverly Hillbillies??? LMFAO!

Was it your lesbian neighbors? That is pretty funny!

se003611b.jpg

Claiming to be the first waterproof, rechargeable, 7” massager that has INFRARED heat, this toy from California Exotics is sleek! Not to mention a racy red color!

I take this out of the box, and notice that the shaft’s very smooth. You can feel the seam where the infrared tip joins the shaft, and you can see the gasket sealing them as well. We will see if this is problematic later.

It comes with the charger AND the rechargeable batteries! I took out the unassuming, generic looking black plug, take the wire tie off it, took the rubber plug out of the vibe, put the electric plug in the vibe, & plugged it into the wall. Hmmm, I noticed a red light flicker on the base of the vibe, underneath the (( )) symbol, but it went out. Then I wiggled the plug in the vibe a bit, and viola! We have a light. There’s 3 push-buttons on the bottom, one to turn the vibes on/off, one to change the vibe settings, and the other is to turn the heat on/off. If you don’t have the vibes on, the heat won’t go on.

Unfortunately, this doesn’t come with any instructions as to what means what on the vibe, but there are only 2 symbols to worry about. The 1 I mentioned is to show if it’s charging, & the wavy looking one is the heat. OK, so my plug’s a bit tricky, no matter, I settled the vibe in a safe place (as non-flammable as you can, since most things that recharge get warm/hot when charging), and let it charge for the recommended 12 hours. If you don’t charge it the full amount, you may get less power, & shorter vibe strength. You should be able to use this item for an hour or a little more on a full charge.

I did notice that the screw on base of the vibe did get warm during charging, as did the plug, but not HOT, so that’s good.

After it was all charged, I took charge of IT and took it to the bedroom. I turned on the vibes first. There are 2 settings, low & high. Both of which are strong, but loud. I’ve found most hard plastic vibes to be loud anyway, so I wasn’t surprised.

Using the vibe on me, I rubbed it all over my lips and clit, enjoying the high vibes, & then I turned on the heat, literally. I prefer a higher-powered vibe, but, insertion was easy, & I didn’t feel where the infrared section attaches to the vibe much at all. The infrared heat was nice. Not too hot, not too cool. It does take a bit for it to warm up with the heat on, but, if you wait, you won’t have to worry about that “cold toy” shock that sometimes happens when you first touch yourself with one. With a little clit stimulation, I was feeling warm & tingly inside, the orgasm washed over me.

Feel The HEAT

• Members

se003611b.jpg

At a comfortable 7” long and 1 ½” wide, this waterproof, rechargeable vibrator is tipped with a device that glows and warms to a temperature almost like the inside of someone’s mouth.

With independent controls for on/off heat, and high/ low vibrations. Rechargeable batteries and charger included, this vibe has all you need to get you going and keep you warm on a chilly winters night.

It does take a little effort to get this vibe ready for play, it needs a full 12 hour charge before you get to experience the full benefits.

I cleaned up my vibe and plugged it in, noticing the little red light at the base letting me know it was charging. I then left it alone for the rest of the afternoon and night a full 15 hours, this baby definitely got a full charge!! I turned on the vibes to test them and found it to be very loud. But being hard plastic this isn’t much of a surprise. I turned on the heat and was shocked to see the end light up, a nice red glow. This made me very excited to try this baby out.

I began my play by turning on the vibes and the heat then placing the tip along my clit and lips, it didn’t take long for the warmth to start making me all wet. It didn’t take long before I was having my first of many orgasms with my new toy.

FROM THE BOX-“Infrared heat is known for its ability to elevate body temperature and expand capillaries to stimulate blood circulation” I have to agree this toy got my blood a pumping and warmed me right up!!!!!!!

ALL WARMED UP

Let me just add to the other fantastic reviews, that, although some reviewers got super-excited :P and probably a bit impatient, ;) if the directions on a toy instruct that you do something a certain way, like with this one, charging for at least 12 hours, then you follow the directions, to ensure that you get the best results possible.

That way, not only are you sure that you did everything you were suppose to, if there's an issue, and you need to return an item, it's because it's defective, not because directions weren't followed properly. B)

• Members

I will say that I did let it charge the full 12 hours after my first use and had the exact same results as charging it 6 hours. It had the same strength and warmth. Still tis one was not completely for me.

• Members
Let me just add to the other fantastic reviews, that, although some reviewers got super-excited :P and probably a bit impatient, ;) if the directions on a toy instruct that you do something a certain way, like with this one, charging for at least 12 hours, then you follow the directions, to ensure that you get the best results possible.

That way, not only are you sure that you did everything you were suppose to, if there's an issue, and you need to return an item, it's because it's defective, not because directions weren't followed properly. B)

patience is not a virtue.....

Seriously, I know your right, but I couldn't help myself. I did charge it for the rest of the night, till the next morn.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Okay so the links and teh pictures are alreayd there, we know what it looks like and where to find it right? Awesome.

I got this toy based on teh reviews here and cause it was teh freebie. I wasn't expecting much cause i had thought I had found th love of my life. Now before i continue le me disclaimer with I have always, i repeat ALWAYS been a squirter. Also please excuse any typos i promise i'll explain later.

SO i plugged this bad boy in and let it charge for about 15 hours, I turned it on and didn't notice the infered heat much at all but my base was warm from teh charge. NO bigs. I test the settings. There are three buttons one labeled on/off, guess what that does. One with hi/low for the vibes and one labeled on/off with wavey line for the heat. I turn it on and the low vibes are nice, a little on teh loud side, then i turn to the high, and i'm scared. definitely audible and pretty strong (for me any way but I'ma wimp) And i turn on the heat, the light came on but no heat. Well it had to warm up a bit. All cool, after aquick wash I dive into bed. I start on the low setting and on my clitm i'm slowly starting to feel teh heat. I run it over my lips and i"m excite dto feel it inside. SO i plunge in. Nope. Yuck. I'm not a fan of plastic on teh inside, no worries. Back to my clit. After testing the waters I find my spot. with in seconds a good orgasim. a couple more second a couple more Os. Hmmm, I decided to conquer my fears and try the high setting. HOLY S***!! I normally don't moan or groan or anything while I'm by myself. I was fighting off the high notes with this one! It had my legs shaking and the Os literally FLYING out of me! No joke teh puddle is measureable in feet not inches. This has never happened before. 5 minutes of this and i literally went dry, my leg is still twitching and I have to flip my matteress!

Now honestly I don't know if this is all this toy (i'll update you later in teh week when I play again)or a lack of me time recently or what ever, but hot damn.

I give it a 10 out of 5.

Golaith (Big Red) met your baby brother, Infered. Play nice.

• Members
Okay so the links and teh pictures are alreayd there, we know what it looks like and where to find it right? Awesome.

I got this toy based on teh reviews here and cause it was teh freebie. I wasn't expecting much cause i had thought I had found th love of my life. Now before i continue le me disclaimer with I have always, i repeat ALWAYS been a squirter. Also please excuse any typos i promise i'll explain later.

SO i plugged this bad boy in and let it charge for about 15 hours, I turned it on and didn't notice the infered heat much at all but my base was warm from teh charge. NO bigs. I test the settings. There are three buttons one labeled on/off, guess what that does. One with hi/low for the vibes and one labeled on/off with wavey line for the heat. I turn it on and the low vibes are nice, a little on teh loud side, then i turn to the high, and i'm scared. definitely audible and pretty strong (for me any way but I'ma wimp) And i turn on the heat, the light came on but no heat. Well it had to warm up a bit. All cool, after aquick wash I dive into bed. I start on the low setting and on my clitm i'm slowly starting to feel teh heat. I run it over my lips and i"m excite dto feel it inside. SO i plunge in. Nope. Yuck. I'm not a fan of plastic on teh inside, no worries. Back to my clit. After testing the waters I find my spot. with in seconds a good orgasim. a couple more second a couple more Os. Hmmm, I decided to conquer my fears and try the high setting. HOLY S***!! I normally don't moan or groan or anything while I'm by myself. I was fighting off the high notes with this one! It had my legs shaking and the Os literally FLYING out of me! No joke teh puddle is measureable in feet not inches. This has never happened before. 5 minutes of this and i literally went dry, my leg is still twitching and I have to flip my matteress!

Now honestly I don't know if this is all this toy (i'll update you later in teh week when I play again)or a lack of me time recently or what ever, but hot damn.

I give it a 10 out of 5.

Golaith (Big Red) met your baby brother, Infered. Play nice.

Good job, Suzy! Keep it up. I think I may need to get mine out...

• Review Team
i was very surprised! I thought i wasn't going to like it much, clearly i was wrong.

So nice of you to get Goliath a lil bro! And I am glad you were rewarded for your good deed!

• Review Team
if that is my reward for being nice I should do good things more often!

LOL! I am thinking maybe I should try doing a good deed or two as well! :P

• Members
You should it literally measured 3'x13" yeah I had to measure

good deeds rock!

Damn you go girl....we have never measure.d. I am thinking we might need to do that. I am very curious now.