Official Community Forums Home

Does Such A Toy Exist?

Shoop

• Members

K, I recently got some of those "balls" that you can get to practice doing your kegals' on. Anyways, they have little balls INSIDE the 2 joined balls that sort of rock around if you have the balls inside you and they feel really NICE. But the thing is, really have to walk fast to feel it or dance or something. And considering I've been wearing this at WORK (yes yes) :rolleyes: I'd kind of like some kind of toy that I could put up me (like in the bathroom or some thing) and it can do it's 'thing' while I sit at my desk looking bored. :P It'd have to be quiet too as I DO have coworkers which I don't intend on letting in on 'my little secret'. LOL.

So does this exist?

• Members

This one sounds great! Click on it!

SE0590-01-3main.jpg

• Members

I play these little games alot these days too....makes the day so much more interesting doesn't it? All good suggestions so far, you can get all kinds of wireless toys, but you can also use a strap on....just turn it backwards, insert, and the harness helps hold it in place. :P

• 3 weeks later...
Just a thought - you're supposed to flex and such when using vaginal balls so perhaps that would help you feel it better?

Yes. This is exactly what you're suppose to do to "feel" them more.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
This one sounds great! Click on it!

SE0590-01-3main.jpg

The product description says in part that it has good anal stimulation and the shaft rotates. At only 3 1/2 inches I can't think of anything nicer than three inches of jelly dick rotating and buzzing in my twitching hole. And as a rule I don't bear down but I absolutely LOVE the spinning feeling. I recently came across a story based on a womans experience with a "Jonis Butterfly". She loves hers and wonders how she ever got along without it.