Official Community Forums Home

What's The Difference ...

sass

• Review Team

Anal is a relatively new world for me. And, I am a very curious person, so, I have questions. :)

Is there any way to describe the difference in how anal feels for a woman and how it feels for a man? I am talking totally physical here - not stigmas or taboos or whatever.

I have read on here, and other places, how enjoyable it can be for a woman. I have also read that some men like it, too, but is there any way to determine if it feels the same in both genders? And if doesn't, how it differs?

Sure, in both genders there would be a need to start slow and small, but after that, once there is full penetration, is what I am talking about.

If the prostate is the male g-spot, does that mean that anal for those men who will try it is actually better than for females?

Thoughts, ideas?

• Members

Anal sex, for the most part, feels the same in men and in women. Reason being, the anal canal is the same in both sexes. The same nerve endings line both anal canals (male and female) and the sensations are the same.

Now, you mention the prostate. While it is true that the prostate can be accessed through anal sex - so can the G-spot. Yes, I am telling the truth. In women with prominent G-spots, anal sex (especially anal combined with vaginal sex - DP) can stimulate the g-spot.

With the right pressure, men can have an orgasm with anal sex - and so can women - it is just a different 'spot' being stimuated.

Anal sex is the equal opportunity sex act!

• Members
Anal sex, for the most part, feels the same in men and in women. Reason being, the anal canal is the same in both sexes. The same nerve endings line both anal canals (male and female) and the sensations are the same.

Now, you mention the prostate. While it is true that the prostate can be accessed through anal sex - so can the G-spot. Yes, I am telling the truth. In women with prominent G-spots, anal sex (especially anal combined with vaginal sex - DP) can stimulate the g-spot.

With the right pressure, men can have an orgasm with anal sex - and so can women - it is just a different 'spot' being stimuated.

Anal sex is the equal opportunity sex act!

Hmmm... Isn't the prostate only directly accessible through the anus? The G-spot is not though. It doesn't need to be stimulated anally although it can. It can only be stimulated directly via vaginal penetration. I think that is a difference right there.

It seems to me that in a male anal sex would be more intense because of the direct stim. In a woman you can't get that direct stimulation via just anal sex. You need to do other things (DP or clitoral stim) in addition to it.

Not trying to disagree. Just my thoughts...

• Members

Actually, the prostate is not directly accessible through anal penetration. As you can see in this diagram, the prostate lies on the wall of the anal canal, just like the G-spot lies on the vaginal wall. It is very similar, if not exactly, like G-spot stim.

5625displaysmall.gif

and this is the diagram of the female anatomy. You can see where the G-spot is in relation to the vagina.

g1.jpg

• Members
Actually, the prostate is not directly accessible through anal penetration. As you can see in this diagram, the prostate lies on the wall of the anal canal, just like the G-spot lies on the vaginal wall. It is very similar, if not exactly, like G-spot stim.

5625displaysmall.gif

Also, I thought if you put pressure on the perineum that was also stimulating the ???????? that's pleasurable for men.

• Members

I know me I had trouble for a while sometimes it worked out well and sometimes it didn't. I have learned that i need to be very aroused as my brain can be my worst enemy. I tend to overthink it big time. Obviously start small and remember you can never have enough lube.

I have found I love DP and the orgasm's are amazing with it. I also have really good ones from just anal penetration. We started with the Anal Starter Kit. That helped a lot. We also have found using Neon Luv Touch Vibe works well to get me ready for anal.

You also need to remember to relax. I have found sometimes just breathing to relax if my brain is in the way helps tremendously as well as at times when he is entering me at times you can push out that will help some as well.

The feeling though once you are penetrated is really good and I feel is like no other. We love it and it also feels more intimate to us as well.

• Members

5625displaysmall.gif

and this is the diagram of the female anatomy. You can see where the G-spot is in relation to the vagina.

g1.jpg

Well that is just awesome and so quick! Thank you!

It does seem in those diagrams that there is less "tissue" or "space" between the prostate and the anal canal than the g-spot and the anal canal. So it still may be a little easier to stimulate the prostate anally than the g-spot.

It seems that way to me anyway!

• Members
Well that is just awesome and so quick! Thank you!

It does seem in those diagrams that there is less "tissue" or "space" between the prostate and the anal canal than the g-spot and the anal canal. So it still may be a little easier to stimulate the prostate anally than the g-spot.

It seems that way to me anyway!

It seems to me that the angle does have a lot to do with pleasure when the woman is on the receiving end. When doing anal from behind or doggie the natural curve of the penis is pushing up and away from her g-spot but when doing it from the front that same curve is pushing up towards the vaj and her g-spot thus increacing the pleasure from her point of view. Granted I'm no master but that's been my personal observations.

Man

• 1 year later...
  • Members
It seems to me that the angle does have a lot to do with pleasure when the woman is on the receiving end. When doing anal from behind or doggie the natural curve of the penis is pushing up and away from her g-spot but when doing it from the front that same curve is pushing up towards the vaj and her g-spot thus increacing the pleasure from her point of view. Granted I'm no master but that's been my personal observations.

Man

I have heard of that very same thing MOHD.

I have already written of this quite some time back but will say it again.

Initially when I was contemplating anal sex as the bottom it was for these reasons. Over the years I really wondered what it was like for a woman to have a hard cock pumping in and out of her. The ONLY way for me to somewhat share that experience was to experience those same feelings in my ass.

After some experimentation in that regard I came to this realization.

I know why women like to be fucked. I understand the concept of being 'filled'. I fully understand the concept of being stretched or split in two. Any gay man who is a 'bottom' or regular dude who likes it as I do should 'know the feeling'. A guy who ain't tried it doesn't know, can't know and more importantly DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE IS MISSING!!!

What was the question???

This is for MsLayD.

I love anal sex.

I am a bottom.

I LOVE FULL PENETRATION!!

Of many different calibers.

One of these days I will either find the right woman or the right man. At my age the freedom of two individuals on the same page however kinky is more important than whether or not they are a '+' and a '-'. In other words. . .a man and a woman or a man and a man or woman and a woman. Life is far too short. Most especially if you are on the short end. . . go with your gut feelings.

That's how I roll.

When I am honest about my feelings.

:P

12G

HOOOAAH