Official Community Forums Home

Artificial Virgin

ladylove

• Members

Like An Artificial Virgin

By hortense, 3:40 PM on Sat Jan 10 2009, 24,415 views

Want to relive your first time? Well now you can, thanks to this disgusting contraption known as the "Artificial Virginity Hymen," which allows women to relive the awkward experience all over again. It gets worse:

A reader tipped us off to the "Artificial Virginity Hymen", which the company, Gigimo, claims "will expand a little and make you feel tight." The hymen also includes a packet that is activated during sex, which will "ooze out a liquid that look like blood not too much but just the right amount." As if that wasn't horrifying enough, the company claims, "Add in a few moans and groans, you will pass through undetectable."

Is this what we've come to? That women have to order a fake virginal hymen over the internet, to "pass through undetectable" to men who only want to sleep with virgins? In checking the site I noticed that there wasn't any "Artificial Virginity Penis" for sale. Perhaps that's because the company figures that reliving those awesome 2 seconds of a first time wouldn't be as good for men, eh? Why heavens, no! The male section of the site, of course, offers male enhancement products created to give men stamina and size. Though any man who would ask you to use an "Artificial Virginity Hymen" probably doesn't need such items, as he's most likely a giant dick already.

I swear, just when I think I've heard it all!!! :rolleyes:

• Members

WOW~ That is disgusting.

• Members

There is actually a surgical proceed to replace a hymen, it's done quite often in countries where women are less free (to be pc). This way her future husband will never have to know about any prior experiences. And before anyone hops on the band wagon of "this is another example of how women are liars" it's often forced on the woman by her parents/family.

• Members

Um, we used to joke about just having sex on your period to fool your guy into thinking you're a virgin.....

Besides, aren't some non-virgins naturally very tight anyway? That whole idea of tight vs.loose is silly.

• Members
There is actually a surgical proceed to replace a hymen, it's done quite often in countries where women are less free (to be pc). This way her future husband will never have to know about any prior experiences. And before anyone hops on the band wagon of "this is another example of how women are liars" it's often forced on the woman by her parents/family.

I read an article about that too..... jeeze!

• Members
I read an article about that too..... jeeze!

My AP Lit teacher in high school was of middle eastern descent so one of the novels we read was from that part of teh world and it follows a woman who is raped, then beaten by her father for getting raped (she was only like 14 or 15 at the time) then force to have this painful and dangerous surgery, finally married off to be raped constantly by her husband and beaten we she miscarried and then abandoned as he went off to war (there was a civil war going on but the book barely went into that as she was unaware, too consumed by the troubles of her own life.

It's insane, a fair number of women who have this surgery die(d) from complications. I'm not even sure if this is still a common practice.

• Members

Any man would have to have no respect for his lady, or himself for that matter, to ask her to use such a contraption.

Lordy, Lordy, where is our society going when "popping" a virgin is more important than the love, affection,friendship,

closeness, etc. of a mutually satisfying adult sexual relationship.

• Review Team

You know, the whole idea is retarded. The surgery is also extremely lame and probably used more often in religious countries and familes who believe in old age chastity b4 marriage. I have had a child and I am still tight as a virgin I am told so If my man wants it I will cut him off for a week so I am really tight then make sure Its that time of the month for the added pleasure :s

• Members

You tell them, bubbles!! Love it!

• Members
You know, the whole idea is retarded. The surgery is also extremely lame and probably used more often in religious countries and familes who believe in old age chastity b4 marriage. I have had a child and I am still tight as a virgin I am told so If my man wants it I will cut him off for a week so I am really tight then make sure Its that time of the month for the added pleasure :s

You go girl....

• Members
since when the hell in today's society does having a hymen mean you're a virgin? I'm sure a lot of women broke their's before they had sex and I'm sure there are plenty of women who've had sex who still have their hymen

That's a good point and something I've often wondered about. I remember being 16 or 17 and shoving, like, shampoo bottles up there just to see how it felt. I think it's a safe bet that I broke my own.

• Members
That's a good point and something I've often wondered about. I remember being 16 or 17 and shoving, like, shampoo bottles up there just to see how it felt. I think it's a safe bet that I broke my own.

Well not only that but you can break it excerising, gymnastics or even riding a horse! I agree that the idea of the hymen is the only way to prove virginity is a bunch of bull, but it's not our society that is forcing the surgery. From what I understand it's most common in middle eastern countries, especially Islamic countries that still do not allow unsupervised mingling of the sexes. Unfortunately this is still a common practice and we can sit here and preach all we want but it will take time for their customs to change, if they do at all. Forcing our own beliefs on them won't do anything but slow teh process.

But here's a hypothetical. What if a man and his wife were talking and he revealed that he never "took" anyone's viginity and assomething kinky and sentamental she bout this fake hymen for him, would you think differently about it then? if it wasn't used to lie to a guy but to statisfy him without him putting any pressure on her to do it?

• Members

First of all I need to say the hymen replacement surgery whereas it is more commonly known to be done in the middle east it is very common to be done this country as well. A lot of times a girl's parents will force the issue or even some girls will have it done because they have been made to believe that this the only way to be before being married. When society actually can come to a point and understand that it really doesn't matter one way or another, we might all be better off. Now as for the fake thing, I think that is one of the most ridiculous, stupid things I ever heard of. Any man who would ask for that is better off with out a woman

• Members

I think people want to believe the hymen myth, b/c they desperately want a way to tell if a woman is a virgin. Guys get scared about women lying about their sexual past, so they like how the hymen/tightness myth gives their ego some validation.

It's not that easy to convince people to forget about marrying a virgin, when it has such a tremendous importance in their culture. I've met a lot of Indian men born and brought up in the states that adamantly want a virgin bride, when they're not one. It's just a tradition that is hard to let go of. A lot of Indian women pretend to be virgins to ensure a good husband.

• 2 weeks later...

I read that article on Jezebel too, I hate it when these kinds of products come around perpetuating this myth that a woman's virginity is something tangible to be valued.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Gigimo, claims "will expand a little and make you feel tight." The hymen also includes a packet that is activated during sex, which will "ooze out a liquid that look like blood not too much but just the right amount." As if that wasn't horrifying enough, the company claims, "Add in a few moans and groans, you will pass through undetectable."

That is.. odd and slightly disturbing.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Being a virgin is something women brag about too.

Men aren't the only ones that think it makes some women better than others.

Personally... so long as you lose it how and when you want, it's all good. But I couldn't leave this hanging as "eww men are so greedy."

It's cultures as a whole.

• Members

By hortense, 3:40 PM on Sat Jan 10 2009, 24,415 views

Want to relive your first time? Well now you can, thanks to this disgusting contraption known as the "Artificial Virginity Hymen," which allows women to relive the awkward experience all over again. It gets worse:

A reader tipped us off to the "Artificial Virginity Hymen", which the company, Gigimo, claims "will expand a little and make you feel tight." The hymen also includes a packet that is activated during sex, which will "ooze out a liquid that look like blood not too much but just the right amount." As if that wasn't horrifying enough, the company claims, "Add in a few moans and groans, you will pass through undetectable."

Is this what we've come to? That women have to order a fake virginal hymen over the internet, to "pass through undetectable" to men who only want to sleep with virgins? In checking the site I noticed that there wasn't any "Artificial Virginity Penis" for sale. Perhaps that's because the company figures that reliving those awesome 2 seconds of a first time wouldn't be as good for men, eh? Why heavens, no! The male section of the site, of course, offers male enhancement products created to give men stamina and size. Though any man who would ask you to use an "Artificial Virginity Hymen" probably doesn't need such items, as he's most likely a giant dick already.

Looking at it from a different perspective: There are all kinds of people in the world. Some get off on sticking vibrating artificial penises up their asses, some get off on pretending to rape virgins. If this is used in fantasy play for a couple, is it really that different from other "weird" shit people do?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Creepers... That's all I have to say about it! -_- There is not much more creepier things than a guy who only wants virgins and get turned on by the blood... Kinda glad that I was without a hymen my first time... That product takes away from the whole point of it all! Pfft. <_<