Official Community Forums Home

First Blow Job.

boomtown

I'm a virgin and had my first blow job the other night. It was great and we ended up doing it again later that evening. So on to my question, I've never done anything sexual with a girl before mainly just make out until now. But after she started to go down on me I was expecting to cum fairly quickly, but I didn't. I lasted longer than she and I expected. Then later on when we did it again I mainly jerked off in front of her and it took me almost just as long. I've always read and heard that a guy will cum pretty fast the first few times anything like that happens. So is this normal...I'm just curious on why it took me so long to finally cum.

• Members

Yeah I was going to say NERVES! It will get better! :)

• Members

I would say, GOOD FOR YOU!!!

Do you know how many guys post that they want to last longer!!! You might have good control, which will play in later in life.

I just want to say, as the sex educator here, that I hope you are 'playing safe' with your girl. Make sure you use condoms AND birth control AND be safe....you are new to this, and it is important to play smart!

• Members

Yes, yes, totally bank on the the fact you're taking longer than expected. Sooo many guys can't control it. Play with it a little (no pun intended lol) see if you can make yourself cum quicker and if you can hold out longer. This is a GOOD thing for the majority of women. Checking out Mikayla's articles and doing other research could make you into a great lover if you can control it.

• Members

Welcome to TT. You are totally normal, and as some have said, many a womans dream! B)

I understand where you are coming from with the masterbation. I usually can cum fairly quickly when I do that. But I even did that in front of her and it seemed to take me just as long when she was giving me head. As with what was mentioned above maybe I just have self control or it might have been nerves. Who knows. Oh and I haven't had the opportunity to reciprocate yet. But I did discuss it with her and it will be happening in the near future.

• Members

Wow, you are a good man! :)

• Members
I understand where you are coming from with the masterbation. I usually can cum fairly quickly when I do that. But I even did that in front of her and it seemed to take me just as long when she was giving me head. As with what was mentioned above maybe I just have self control or it might have been nerves. Who knows. Oh and I haven't had the opportunity to reciprocate yet. But I did discuss it with her and it will be happening in the near future.

Very important to reciprocate.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

It's funny that you posted this. I'm like you as far as this forum is concerned. The exact same thing happened to me... last night. Hearing that someone else out there had the same thing happen makes me a little more confidant, hope it can do the same for you. Also a friend of mine who had a tendency to get all the ladies sad the same thing a few years back, that he didn't know why, but it always took him forever to cum when he got head, and that was his sophomore year in highschool, which you'd expect to be the age of premature ejaculation. For me, i'm gonna take the advice given to you by the others and consider myself lucky.

• Members

I won't call it normal, nor would I call it abnormal. Every person is different and you should count yourself on the lucky side. Control is a great thing for those that have it, and cannot be easily taught or learned. As long as you are playing safe then I would do some experimenting as to just how much control you can muster. I'm not talking about a pass/fail thing here, just knowing your own limits.