Official Community Forums Home

Hot Wax

Mikayla1

• Members

I am a great lover of hot wax...there is nothing quite like hot, dripping wax running down your neck to your nipples....getting hard and setting then separate drips going to your clit (if you don't have hair there!) :o

Hot wax is a pretty unexplored sexual "fetish" if you would call it that...and I was curious about who, besides me, is into it?

For those of you who might read this and think...."hey, I might try that." BEWARE: DO NOT use conventional candle wax for this practice. Candle wax has a higher cooling point and a much higher melting point, so you are likely to get burned using regular wax. There is a special "sex wax" that is used for this, or if you can't find this...you can use "seal" wax, like you can find in stationery stores...that will work also.

So, for now...who has tried hot wax, or who would like to????

Mikayla :rolleyes:

• Members

Tried it, LOVED IT and will keep the hot wax Massage Candles by my bed from now on. What I especially like about it, is when you put on the wax, you can then massage it in to the skin, makes for a wonderful Deep Tissue massage or you can let it cool and peel it off like Mikayla does. Very Very Very sexy. A must have in my book(or bed)!

• Members

I tried it, Im not real crazy about it.

My 2nd hubby wanted to try it, I said ok and let him,

We used regular candles, OUCH! What was really freaky, he used a knife to gently cut it off of me once it cooled.

He was big time into the Dom/Sub thing.

I dont recomend using a knife to cut off the cooled wax.

I have to admit though, His homemade whip was cool, and the things he could do with it OH MY!

• Members

Is this the fella you are currently seeing? The one with the whip and all? The knife is a bit much, and I would say give it another shot with some real sex wax, not standard candles you can buy at department stores. Like Mikayla said, those have a very high melting and cooling point, so try something that liquifies at a much lower temp and you should be good to go.

• Members

No, the guy I am currently seeing is my 1st ex husband.

The knife was a power trip / control thing.

I might get some of those candles you mentioned,

if nothing else, theyd be used for practice sessions, I am an aspiring massage therapist.

Do they smell good when they are burning?

Id hate to use somethng on someone who smelled like old nasty sweatsocks LOL

if they work well and I get a big enough response, once I am certified, I may order them by the case LOL

• Members

I got them from a different website, and I got a Mango scented one, It smells amazing. I love it, as does the little lady. I have seen similar ones here on Tootimid, and I am more than willing to give those a shot. I like them, and they last for quite some time, but once you massage in the wax, there is no getting it back of course. There are other kinds where you can peel the wax off and re-use it, but I don't own one like that.

• Members

No offense, but WHY would anyone actually WANT to reuse used wax?

I mean you get hairs and skin and ewwwww LOL

Yeah ive seen the ones for sale here too, I'd be more than happy to give those a shot as well.

I've found cold compressed vegatable oil lasts the longest for massages.

I dont think the ones for sale here say what they are made of do they?

Only one way to find out....

• Members

most of the scented ones I have seen are made from Soy oil and extract. The Mango one I have has mango extract added to give the scent, but otherwise I think it's a complete soy candle.

• Members

I would love to try this with my fiancee. We have talked about it and are both into it. It came up one day when we were with a group of friend's at one of their houses. We were all sitting around the kitchen table and there was one of those big multi-wick candles burning. We were all playing in it. :) Sticking our fingers in it and then letting it harden. Just for fun, I stuck my finger in it, let it cool for a second and then ran my finger over my fiancee's hand. The look in his eyes was really intense, so I kept doing it periodically. He finally told me to quit. When I asked why, he leaned over to me and whispered in my ear that we were going to end up in the bathroom on the floor if I didn't. I blushed, and our friends started laughing. He did it to me and I realized what he meant. Wow, major turn on. I'd love to try it with the sex candle, and have it all over my body. Don't know about using it on him though, he's pretty hairy. Ouch. :)

• Members

yes, hair can be a Major comfort issue if you are not careful. If he shaves down south, no biggie. I also think there should not be a man in America with a hairy back. Sorry if that offends anyone, but they just look nasty. Hairy chest, ok, I don't dig them, but some women do. I don't have much in the way of body hair, so no probs here, just get him to shave his nether regions and focus the wax there.

• Members

Yeah, I used to feel the same way, that I would never want to be with a man that was excessively hairy. I even said no chest hair, and definitely no facial hair. But now I love it. I love to run my fingers through it, and love to feel it brush against my bare skin. Mmmm... very nice. :)

• 1 month later...

I've made my own candles using parafin and baby oil. The baby oil lowers the temp of the wax. The finished candle cools to a solid and doesn't seperate. When it hits the skin it's sort of soft and easy to remove. I use more oil for a cooler candle and less for a more intense sensation. Different food coloring or crayons can be added for color.

I've never used a commercial sex candle so I can't compare the two.

If you try this at home - Hot wax can explode so be sure to use a double broiler when melting parafin. You can find parafin at Walmart or most grocery stores in the canning section.

;)

• Members

This isn't something I've ever tried, but it's ALWAYS been a major mental turn-on for me. Just thinking about it.. mrrow. :wub: Hrm... I wonder if we have a few dollars to spare for some shopping... Hehehe! :lol:

Sex wax, huh? Sounds interesting...so do the homemade ones. I have a candle making machine too, so that may be something I have to try!! ;):ph34r:

• Members

I had been wanting to try this, so I bought some japanese sex candles (from another site :( ), specifically made for this purpose. I couldn't wait to try them! When we got them and had time to try it, we did. :) But these were still hot, not warm. It didn't bother me so much, it was a thrill, but I dripped a little on my fiancee and it really hurt him. So definitely be careful! And definitely 'spot' check before you go crazy with candles. Try it somewhere not quite so sensitive to make sure you can handle the heat. I'm really thinking about getting the massage oil candle that is here on tootimid. I think that'll be more our speed.

• Members

BONDAGEJUNKIE! I am so proud of you! Japanese SEX candles have a very, very high melting point, and as such are pretty. damn hot when they hit your skin! My first boyfriend, BDSM guy, used Japenese sex wax on me all the time - I must say, I did love the heat. I would NOT suggest this for a beginner - it can and is painful.

I would suggest only sex wax candles for everyone else. The Lover's candle they have here is very nice, not too hot and dries into a massage oil. I prefer the ones that actual harden as WAX, cause that is the thrill, the sensation of it hardening over your erect nipples. Perhaps another site might have to be visited in this case, only because they don't have sex wax here.

Kayla ;)

• Members

Ahhh, well I wish I'd known that before I bought them. :) Ha ha. Well, live and learn. I used to play with regular house candles by myself, so it was cooler than that, but not alot. Hmmm.... I will keep looking for what I want. I want ones that harden to wax, and I was looking for a larger pillar candle, for affect. I've found some smaller ones that look like regular house candles, but that's not what I want. I don't feel like it has the same affect, as far as bdsm play goes. :)

• Members

Hey Mikayla,

What about sealing wax?

I used to have a candle made for sealing letters, it melted very quickly and hardened within seconds.

It seems this might be another good choice? maybe?

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members
I am a great lover of hot wax...there is nothing quite like hot, dripping wax running down your neck to your nipples....getting hard and setting then separate drips going to your clit (if you don't have hair there!) :o

Hot wax is a pretty unexplored sexual "fetish" if you would call it that...and I was curious about who, besides me, is into it?

For those of you who might read this and think...."hey, I might try that." BEWARE: DO NOT use conventional candle wax for this practice. Candle wax has a higher cooling point and a much higher melting point, so you are likely to get burned using regular wax. There is a special "sex wax" that is used for this, or if you can't find this...you can use "seal" wax, like you can find in stationery stores...that will work also.

So, for now...who has tried hot wax, or who would like to????

Mikayla :rolleyes:

I'VE POURED REGULAR CANDLE WAX ON MYSELF ( NON SEXUALY ) TO TEST MYSELF FOR A SEXUAL ENCOUNTER. I DID LIKE IT & JUST THAT TEST WAS A TURN ON. I DIDN'T EXSPECT TO ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS I DID. I WAS TURNED ON INSTANTLY, & SHOWED MY HONEY. HE WAS NOT IN TO IT & AFRAID I MIGHT GET HURT. IT WAS OBVIOUS WAX WOULD NEVER TUCH HIS SKIN WHILE HOT. THAT WAS FINE WITH ME TILL HE DENIED ME THE PLEASURE OF POURING HOT WAX ON ME. :( ONCE I GET THE RIGHT WAX I WILL BE TRYING TO CONVINCE HIM AGAIN. WISH ME LUCK. :D

• Members

So that is what sex wax is :blink: I did not know that. I have always saw it in stores and just thought it was a candle in a can. Duh See what you can learn from this form. I'll have to check out the ones that turn hard. That sounds like so much fun and a major turn-on for me. ;)

• Members

This sounds GREAT!! I have never heard of this before. Just been having a look around all the uk shops but can't find a similar product anywhere so might have to pay the international shipping rate (Gulp)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Having ordered the lovers candle which I can't wait to get into my hands (up to 10 days delivery for uk) because there is nothing that my wife likes better then a good old fashioned massage. I was wondering will too Timid be stocking the low temp wax candles?

Im surprised that neither of these are available here in the uk or not ones that I can find anyway. Can anyone recommend a safe a secure site that sells these as would love to try them.

If there is anyone else here from the uk I think the postage rate that Too Timid use is really good value and to be honest it surprised me just how cheap it was.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
yes, hair can be a Major comfort issue if you are not careful. If he shaves down south, no biggie. I also think there should not be a man in America with a hairy back. Sorry if that offends anyone, but they just look nasty. Hairy chest, ok, I don't dig them, but some women do. I don't have much in the way of body hair, so no probs here, just get him to shave his nether regions and focus the wax there.

AMEN HONEY! My husband has hair on his chest and stomach, but he used to shave it off (He'll be 27 on the 28th) because he claims he was hairless until he was 22. He has a goatee and mustache that look sexy on him, and I like it when he grows a bit of a beard from time to time. It's just hot. His hair's undershaved so it looks good in my opinion. But he does have some hair on his back which I shaved once when he was drunk. Funny story if anyone wants to hear it, lol.

Yeah, I used to feel the same way, that I would never want to be with a man that was excessively hairy. I even said no chest hair, and definitely no facial hair. But now I love it. I love to run my fingers through it, and love to feel it brush against my bare skin. Mmmm... very nice. :)

And I agree with you on this one -- he hasn't shaved in a week or so, and before I left to come home for my son's Dr.'s appointment today, the last thing I did was rub his face. I think it makes him mad... lol, who cares, i like feeling it. And the hairy tummy/chest thing is okay, because it acts as an insulator, so if you get cold just snuggle... lol.

Also, the wax thing, I have a scar on my stomach from an incident when I was young, so I'm kind of afraid of trying it. I love candles, and have plenty burning, I even make candles, so it's all good.

• Members

We did finally get one of the massage candles from this site. I can't remember if I posted about it or not. :) I LOVED it! So does my fiancee. From both points of view. He liked pouring it on me and he liked having me pour it on him. He's really hairy as I said earlier, but it wasn't a problem at all with this candle since the oil rubs into the skin. They smell sooooooo good too. :) We got the orange vanilla one. It's so nice. It wasn't hot at all to me, just warm. He dripped it on my chest and on my breasts and then rubbed it in. That was sooo hot! I loved it. I'm gonna be stocking up on these!!