Quite a turn on

Thank you!  

• Members
18 hours ago, Daddyd said:

Absolutely love it...  

I'm glad you like it!  I do too!

• Thanks 1

• Members

Omg yes but that's nothing like the REAL THING  two boys inside you at the same time the ultimate in feeling TOTALLY FILLED

• Like 2

• Members
On 5/2/2020 at 3:53 AM, lis said:

Oooouuuu 🤤

can we be friends on here lol

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members

My wife loves when she has a dildo in her vagina and I fuck her pussy but also she loves when she has it inserted and then I fuck her ass instant orgasms for her 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members
On 5/2/2020 at 6:53 AM, lis said:

I love a squirter

• Members
On 5/2/2020 at 6:53 AM, lis said:

AWESOME

• Thanks 2

• Members
On 5/16/2006 at 6:26 PM, Mikayla1 said:

I have been speaking a lot lately about my LOVE for Double Penetration (for those of you not in the know, this is when you take a toy, or a penis and a toy, or two penises - one in your pussy and one in your ass).

I was wondering, am I the only one who loves this practice? I hear some women tell me they would like to try it, but don't know how. Others are afraid of the pain. Still others haven't had anal sex yet, so having DP seems impossible. I think I get the best orgasms EVER when my hubby and I are doing DP (vibe and penis) - and I can't imagine sex without the occasional DP!

So, ladies - who loves the DP????

Mikayla ;)

My wife who never tried or had any desire to experience anal  until one night after returning from a wedding where we both got really buzzed both being extremely horny I couldn't wait til we got to the bedroom so I bent her over the kitchen table she screaming at me to tear her pantyhose open and fuck me now I was about to slip my cock in her pussy when she yells no I want you in my ass, fuck my ass now well as they say the rest is history from that day on she loves/craves anal. So fast forward to a few short years ago my wife discovers her bisexuality which has succeeded the two of us being more in love and more happy than we could ever imagine, she has a steady live in girlfriend but occasionally will bring a new friend home to play. One night her girlfriend and I decided she needed to be DP'd I lay on my back and she slipped my cock in her ass and lay back against my chest her GF then fucked her with her strap on. Well to say my wife was over the top in orgasm heaven cumming multiple times. One night one of her lady friends decided to put a new spin on cluing me into her plan when my wife went to the bathroom, my mounted me reverse cowgirl and I pulled her back  on my chest and began massaging her tits kind of taking her by surprise when her friend slipped her strap on cock into her pussy my wife gasped and let out a series of moans and oh yeah fuck me oh my god well you get the picture. When she slipped it all the way in we both began fucking her she had such intense orgasm she almost passed out. We tried it again with her friend who put a butt plug in her ass . I have repeatedly asked my wife if she wanted to try it with two real cocks. She said as much as the thought really really got her interest she said she isn't in the right place to bring another man into our bed. He girlfriend however enthusiastically said she would like to give it a try.

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, gr8shag said:

You are one lucky guy bob long! Wish my wife would be more open minded to try new things

For the longest time mine very vanilla so to speak, great blowjobs from the get go and sex was good but routine and then she began to go through the dreaded change and id not like what she was turning into I told her Dr./sex-therapist that I owuld kiss her ass on 5th ave on a Saturday at high noon because I loved her that much for saving my wife and I form menopause hell. It seems that her FORMER Dr gave her whats described as pretty routine meds for that situation well they were killing her sex drive and the Dr had a oh well thats too bad attitude . The woman actually cared about us as people and a loving couple. She took her off those meds immediately and took a more holistic approach along with therapy sessions , the result is my wife is hornier than ever and loves being sexually adventurous. I can't blatantly say that Dr's and big Pharma are in bed together but I have heard the exact same thing from so many people. Her friend and co worker who suggested this woman to her swears by her and said she was in the exact same situation. Her and my wife are now more than friends and co-workers another bonus

• Like 1

On 11/2/2020 at 4:01 PM, Bob Long said:

For the longest time mine very vanilla so to speak, great blowjobs from the get go and sex was good but routine and then she began to go through the dreaded change and id not like what she was turning into I told her Dr./sex-therapist that I owuld kiss her ass on 5th ave on a Saturday at high noon because I loved her that much for saving my wife and I form menopause hell. It seems that her FORMER Dr gave her whats described as pretty routine meds for that situation well they were killing her sex drive and the Dr had a oh well thats too bad attitude . The woman actually cared about us as people and a loving couple. She took her off those meds immediately and took a more holistic approach along with therapy sessions , the result is my wife is hornier than ever and loves being sexually adventurous. I can't blatantly say that Dr's and big Pharma are in bed together but I have heard the exact same thing from so many people. Her friend and co worker who suggested this woman to her swears by her and said she was in the exact same situation. Her and my wife are now more than friends and co-workers another bonus

It's really sad that her previous doctor didn't think it was a big deal. Was that previous dr a male? Not to sound sexist, but, many male doctors don't take women's sexual health concerns overly serious (in my experience), and so long as a man is ok health wise, it's ok. But, if a man goes to the dr and complains about ED, it's taken more seriously. It's sad that this is still a reality for many. Especially with older doctors, or those still stuck in old-fashioned mode.

I'm glad that you found a doctor that listens and is open to trying things for you both. Loving couples need to be encouraged and helped along the way, and sometimes, that means medically too.

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Tyger said:

It's really sad that her previous doctor didn't think it was a big deal. Was that previous Dr. a male? Not to sound sexist, but, many male doctors don't take women's sexual health concerns overly serious (in my experience), and so long as a man is ok health wise, it's ok. But, if a man goes to the dr and complains about ED, it's taken more seriously. It's sad that this is still a reality for many. Especially with older doctors, or those still stuck in old-fashioned mode.

I'm glad that you found a doctor that listens and is open to trying things for you both. Loving couples need to be encouraged and helped along the way, and sometimes, that means medically too.

No  her Dr was a woman but IMO not  on the cutting edge or even close to it, I have no proof but it wouldn't surprise me that she gets nice donations from Big Pharma, years ago I dated a pharmaceutical rep a smokin hot blonde who told me Dr's wanted 2 things money and pussy.

Her new Dr. and our pal is very progressive, she said she would try anything short of  black magic if she truly believed it would help a patient,some of the things she's prescribed are

Eating healthy,

Maintaining a healthy weight(not a problem for my honey)

Eat lots of fruit and vegetables,

Avoid trigger food such as alcohol, and caffeine,

Eat Foods rich in phytoestrogens (soy products, tofu , sesame seeds, beans to name a few)  Drink 8-12 glasses of water a day,

Reduce refined sugar,

Diets high in processed foods and refined carbs are associated with a higher risk of depression and worse bone health in postmenopausal women

Eat Protein-Rich Foods

Take Natural Supplements

The twist she does that no one else to my knowledge does is the psycotheraputic end of it for her getting in touch with and comfortable with her menopausal body and sex drive reaffirming her sexual confidence so to speak, as she explained many women have a very dim view of themselves when they typically suffer in silence going through menopause, they feel ugly and undesirable their husbands or SO's don't understand or care they're just bats-hit crazy  is what they think.

My wife went to many therapy session by herself to help reaffirm that she was sexually desirable and capable of enjoying sex before I was asked to participate  to solidify what she had learned during her therapy sessions. I have to honestly say its like we were 25 years younger not only being sexually active in a big way that impressed the Dr. but we approached our therapy sessions more like "date nights" just us enjoying each other again no stress or pressure, no talking about bill's kids the house work (a biggie) Just us. The stress women must go through during these times has to be incredibly difficult

I will confess that never having had sex with any kind of audience before was a lot less of an anxiety than I ever would have imagined I am sure due in part how comfortable she made us feel and how much I wanted to do what ever it would take to help my wife

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Bob Long said:

The twist she does that no one else to my knowledge does is the psycotheraputic end of it for her getting in touch with and comfortable with her menopausal body and sex drive reaffirming her sexual confidence so to speak, as she explained many women have a very dim view of themselves when they typically suffer in silence going through menopause, they feel ugly and undesirable their husbands or SO's don't understand or care they're just bats-hit crazy  is what they think.

My wife went to many therapy session by herself to help reaffirm that she was sexually desirable and capable of enjoying sex before I was asked to participate  to solidify what she had learned during her therapy sessions. I have to honestly say its like we were 25 years younger not only being sexually active in a big way that impressed the Dr. but we approached our therapy sessions more like "date nights" just us enjoying each other again no stress or pressure, no talking about bill's kids the house work (a biggie) Just us. The stress women must go through during these times has to be incredibly difficult

I will confess that never having had sex with any kind of audience before was a lot less of an anxiety than I ever would have imagined I am sure due in part how comfortable she made us feel and how much I wanted to do what ever it would take to help my wife

Many doctors get kickbacks. It's sad that money comes before the health of their patients. 

I'm glad that you & your wife were able to understand that doctors are actually working FOR you, not you for them, and went elsewhere.

You are correct. Many women have low self esteems and are use to being the one that takes care of everyone else. I'm really happy for you both!!!!

• Thanks 1

• Members
3 minutes ago, Tyger said:

Many doctors get kickbacks. It's sad that money comes before the health of their patients. 

I'm glad that you & your wife were able to understand that doctors are actually working FOR you, not you for them, and went elsewhere.

You are correct. Many women have low self esteems and are use to being the one that takes care of everyone else. I'm really happy for you both!!!!

Sincerely thank you for the kind words, my philosophy is the day you say I do is the day your a team and her problems are mine and mine her's (well not so much because I'm just a horny old guy) seriously I hated knowing how she was feeling about herself whihc wasn't warranted, but gladly now everything is even better. I just more women if just for their own self got the correct treatment like my wife did

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Bob Long said:

Sincerely thank you for the kind words, my philosophy is the day you say I do is the day your a team and her problems are mine and mine her's (well not so much because I'm just a horny old guy) seriously I hated knowing how she was feeling about herself whihc wasn't warranted, but gladly now everything is even better. I just more women if just for their own self got the correct treatment like my wife did

Cool

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

We do a lot of switching up where the dildo goes. Sometimes my man likes really hot anal penetration using the dildo vaginally. Sometimes he likes vaginal sex using the dildo anally.(never interchanging without a good cleaning.) Most of the time, whichever way we go I have the want close by for my clit.  I honestly love anal and just the wand as well.  Trying new things is the spice of life for sure. 

• Like 2

• Members
On 11/1/2020 at 4:46 PM, Bob Long said:

AWESOME

That is so hot , want you to let me fuck your ass and hubby fuck your pussy then switch