Official Community Forums Home

My Secret Fantasy

• Members

I was completely alone in the house for a change. I filled the bathtub up with hot steaming water. Naked I step in and began to squeeze the creamy soap over myself. I rub it up and down my wet slippery body. Reaching down between my legs I began to stroke between my pussy lips. My heart pounds as I began to replay the fantasy over in my mind----The one I had been thinking about over and over through the years. I replay the scenarios of the constant back and forth flirting, the eye locking gazes and the obvious attraction and chemistry between both of us..........

" I heard the faint sounds of the truck engine rev ving in the background. I knew he was over there working. I sneek outside wearing only my thigh high boots and a coat which barely covers my ass. Underneath I am naked. Running across the yard, I quietly open the side door. The noise of the truck engine becomes louder. I am inside now and I lock the door behind me. The smell of gasoline and engine oil is in the air. The smell arouses me and I see him bent over the truck. I come up behind him wrapping my arms around his waist. He jumps and is surprised because he did not hear me. He locks eyes with me and slowly smiles.

I can see in his eyes that he has been wanting this also after all these years. There is a slight question in his eyes and I realize he's wondering what I see in him as there is a huge age difference between us. That's exactly why I find him sooooo sexy---the maturity and years more of experience he has than I. I look deep in his eyes and he sees how attractive I find him.

He reaches inside my coat and runs his eyes up and down my naked hard body. I catch the images he's thinking of and remembering in his eyes: (Me pushing the lawn mower every summer---My tan legs under my tight denim jean shorts showing the outline of my pussy lips through them with my ass cheeks sticking out--My tits bouncing as I make my way around the lawn, the beads of perspiration dripping down my chest and clinging to my half shirt with my hard nipples poking through All those beer breaks over the summers. My wet full lips wrapping themselves around the beer bottle with the water droplets sliding down the side of the bottle. Tipping my head back and slowly swallowing the ice cold liquid, going down my throat.)

He takes my coat off and shuts off the engine. The slamming of the truck hood echos in the large space.

He pushes me back on top of the hood. The slippery feel of the hard metal feels good against my naked ass. I wrap my legs around him reaching inside his shirt. I push his shirt up feeling the hair on this chest. He smells like soap from his morning shower mixed with the oil and the fresh outdoor air smell. I am becoming breathless and I grab his ass pulling him on top of me.

I can feel his growing hardness against me and I try to reach for it, but he grabs me with his strong arms and pushes my hands up behind me over my head. I'm now helpless as he reaches for my breasts. My nipples are so hard. He takes them in his mouth, sucking and licking them with his tongue. I am becoming so wet...........He kisses and licks me slowly all the way down to my pussy. He strokes my legs between my thighs. I want him to put his tongue inside me but he makes me wait. I am so wet and the wetness drips down my legs and mingles with the engine oil on his hands. He licks my pussy and pulls on my clit gently with his soft lips.

I can't stand it anymore, I push him back onto the hood of the truck, my face goes down onto his hard cock taking him into my mouth. I straddle his face with my pussy. He pushes his tongue inside me. I suck on his hard throbbing cock, licking with my tongue up and down his shaft. I put his balls in my mouth flicking them back and forth with my tongue. He groans and pushes his fingers inside my hot, wet, dripping pussy. He fucks my pussy in and out with his fingers. I yell out for him to fuck me and he rolls over on top of me. He puts his hard cock inside me and is now fucking me so hard that the truck is shaking. My pussy is throbbing and I can't hold back any longer. I start to come so hard and so fast. I call out his name as I come over and over and over.

He grabs my ass pushing his cock up as far as it will go inside me. I feel him explode inside me so hot and wet. He slowly rolls off me and we lock eyes smiling wickedly. He takes my face in his hands and kisses me sofly as I head out the door . I smile as I hear the Montgomery Gentry song playing in the background.

The lyrics follow me as I quickly run back home:

"My neighbor don't like my big red barn. "

• Members

AWE-SOME!!! :)

• Review Team

Very nice! Don't you just love a hard-working man?!?! B)

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Very nice! Don't you just love a hard-working man?!?! B)
Wow. That story makes me HOT!!

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Though I love women and having sex with women I have always wanted to buy a weekend where I have myself and six other men well hung horny men at my disposal to do with what I want to. I have from Friday at 12:00 noon til Sunday night 12;00 midnight to get my rocks off with all six guys. I know the first thing I would do is take each guy and make him blow his load into my mouth for me to swallow before we even got started with the rest of the weekend. I would love to have two to three of the guys take me into a room and just fuck me and do me hard the way I know I would love to be done by three sexy well hung guys. I would let them do whatever they wanted to me no questions asked and I would love every virgin new experience of it until I had them all in me. I never thought I would want another man to fuck me but I would love to have the chance to experience what that would feel like and if I ever get the chance I'm gonna go for it big time, but nothing beats having your lips wrapped around another man's hard throbbing sexy cock that's for sure.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...