Official Community Forums Home

Exibitionism/vouyerism

whiskeywoman

• Members

Does anyone have any thoughts on exibitionism/vouyerism?

The reason I ask is because last night about 9 30 or so I went out front to have a smoke, yes bad habit I know.

Anyways, I was enjoying the peace and quiet, the kids were sleeping, and I began to get lost in my own thoughts, when a movement across the street caught my eye.

Normally about 8 PM all movements over there stop and no lights are on,

I figured perhaps her son was restless because of the dog bite he got earlier in the day.

But it wasnt her or her son, it was her younger sister, she was doing a strip tease for her boyfriend.

She climbed on his lap and proceeded to try and become the human pretzel.

Needles to say I was shocked!

I have never seen real people have sex, but I was more surprised at the fact that they were on the main floor of the house with the lights on with the curtains wide open!

I felt bad because I saw them, I feel like I invaded their private space.

I mentioned to her that she forgot to close the curtains last night, she grinned and replied, nope, we wanted em open,

any thoughts?

• Members

I have gotten several blowjobs from my wife in public and on occasion we have left the curtains open that face the street when she blows me or we do and so on. I have often looked out the window at the people driving by an dsome look over, some don't. I like the rush, and what can ppl say, most I don't think register what we are up to. It's mostly during the day, and we keep the lights off. At night, I am not so sure that I would be okay with turning the lights on and letting the neighborhood come by for the show as it were, but different strokes for different folks.

• Members

I agree with Crazy1 different strokes for different folks......some people really get into being watched.....or doing it in such a public place that they may get caught by someone walking in on them......I have to admit there was a time or two that i gave hubby a blowjob while he was driving. and there are places near a lake where i live that people can go to and park and do what you will in your car but to keep curtains open while im in my home or at night have the lights on so all can see.....nope thats not my cup of tea.....there are times when we go for walks and you can see the peoples tvs on and you can see them walking around....some people love that wide open no curtains thing but not me.

Your story reminded me of one time when i was out in my yard and my neighbors daughter came out and got into her boyfriends jeep.....well a bit of time passed and i was busy with ny flowers then i heard a horn beep so i looked up and there they were she was on him in drivers seat and that jeep was rocking.....she mustve hit the horn by mistake ( or maybe not who knows) i seen what i seen and went into my house.....this was at 2 in the afternoon......if they had to do the it then and there at least they shouldve driven down the street theres a spot there where no one could see them as plain as day.....but im just glad that my kids werent around to ask questions of what they were doing.....Now when i see her I think of her as Rodeo Girl going for a ride.

I agree with Crazy1 different strokes for different folks......some people really get into being watched.....or doing it in such a public place that they may get caught by someone walking in on them......I have to admit there was a time or two that i gave hubby a blowjob while he was driving. and there are places near a lake where i live that people can go to and park and do what you will in your car but to keep curtains open while im in my home or at night have the lights on so all can see.....nope thats not my cup of tea.....there are times when we go for walks and you can see the peoples tvs on and you can see them walking around....some people love that wide open no curtains thing but not me.

Whiskey:

Your story reminded me of one time when i was out in my yard and my neighbors daughter came out and got into her boyfriends jeep.....well a bit of time passed and i was busy with ny flowers then i heard a horn beep so i looked up and there they were she was on him in drivers seat and that jeep was rocking.....she mustve hit the horn by mistake ( or maybe not who knows) i seen what i seen and went into my house.....this was at 2 in the afternoon......if they had to do it then and there at least they shouldve driven down the street theres a spot there where no one could see them as plain as day.....but im just glad that my kids werent around to ask questions of what they were doing.....Now when i see her I think of her as Rodeo Girl going for a ride.

When I was younger, single, (and thinner) I didn't care if I was being watched or not. It was a turn-on for me. I do like watching others as well. :ph34r:

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I am an exibitionist

I love to have ppl watch when I have sex or when I dance for my SO.

The reverse is also true

I Find it very arrousing to watch others.

• Members

Jeanie had a real surprise for me today. We’d talked about her having sex with someone and me watching remotely using MSN. She invited her friend Mike over, telling him she had his birthday present and he had to come over to her house to get it. It was really exciting, intoxicating in fact. As soon as she heard his car arrive, I logged into her PC, and had her cam on MSN, as well as voice, of course. She wasted no time. As soon as he was inside the room she pushed him into the reclining chair we had practiced lining up the cam with. Then she leaned over him and started kissing him, lifting her feet off the floor so her body was pressing down on him. My heart was in my throat, butterflies in my stomach, shaking and my mouth was thick. I was so turned on. Then she straddled him with her stomach close to his face (from my viewpoint), lifted her shirt off and undid her bra. Soon she had his jeans down around his ankles and was giving him a blowjob. Unfortunately, I couldn’t see this, as her back was to me. Her hair flung over her right shoulder, she leaned over him. It was very erotic. Then she stripped and climbed onto him straddling his cock, forcing her ass down so that it went deep inside her.

I loved watching her ride him, leaning forwards over him and rolling her hips. Her bottom would change shape in a wonderful way as she raised and lowered herself onto him, becoming round as she lifted herself and flattening slightly as she lowered herself back down. It was a very sexy sight indeed. I wished I was the one underneath her.

They did this for a few minutes and as it got more frantic, the chair nearly toppled forward, almost causing them to fall onto the floor. They were both laughing (as was I, muted, of course). Jeanie then stood up and faced the chair. I thought she was going to kneel on it and allow Mike to take her from behind, as did she when we talked about it later. It seemed Mike had other ideas. He wanted her on the floor. Jeanie lay down on her back and he entered her missionary style; unfortunately, all I could see was his ass as he pounded her. This went on for a while, until he came I presume and then he was pulling his jeans back up. I quickly closed Jeanie’s MSN and logged off of her computer.