Let's Start Fresh! Random Thoughts!

Tyger

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Review Team
I'm so bored ..........

What I wouldn't do to be bored for just a few minutes.

• Members

What can you say to someone who has endured more than you could ever comprehend? How do you type an emoticon that has an understanding, approving, warm smile and the kind of empathy that words fail to describe?

• Members

A good friend of mine died last month....it was a shock, totally unexpected. I really miss our talks, our friendship, and all the things we had planned to do and will never get a chance to. Makes you realize that it is so stupid to spend all our time working and worrying....we need to milk every ounce of fun and joy we can and relish every moment NOW while we can!

• Members
....we need to milk every ounce of fun and joy we can and relish every moment NOW while we can!

Would love to, but gotta put food on the table and a roof overhead . . .

• Members

"Who made the salad? Who made the salad?"

"I made the salad. Me, and Seven Seas."

(Don't know why, but this popped into my head. Must be 20 or 30 years since I saw one of those commercials)

• Review Team

One of our foster pups went to her forever home tonight. Wow, this fostering is emotionally tough.

• Members
"Who made the salad? Who made the salad?"

"I made the salad. Me, and Seven Seas."

(Don't know why, but this popped into my head. Must be 20 or 30 years since I saw one of those commercials)

LMAO!!

Guest eminatic

at work i was asked a tough question today: what is the grammatically correct way to write "There are three kinds of to's in the English language."?

i spent a good deal of time perplexed! :lol: you see, it makes sense when spoken, but it does not make any sense written. a preposition cannot take an apostrophe so "to's" is not correct, yet "tos" is not a word and makes no sense! (the same rules apply to the other variations)

• Members
at work i was asked a tough question today: what is the grammatically correct way to write "There are three kinds of to's in the English language."?

i spent a good deal of time perplexed! :lol: you see, it makes sense when spoken, but it does not make any sense written. a preposition cannot take an apostrophe so "to's" is not correct, yet "tos" is not a word and makes no sense! (the same rules apply to the other variations)

Not sure; you may not be able to put an apostrophe on a preposition, but you don't normally pluralize one either.

A workaround to the dilema could be to say, there are three words in English that are pronounced "tü."

Guest eminatic
Not sure; you may not be able to put an apostrophe on a preposition, but you don't normally pluralize one either.

A workaround to the dilema could be to say, there are three words in English that are pronounced "tü."

yes, every solution i've seen involves going around it so that you don't have to actually say it like that :lol:

• Members
yes, every solution i've seen involves going around it so that you don't have to actually say it like that :lol:

good question!

If there was one way of spelling it that stood out as the one that is by far the most common, it might be easier to reckon with. But, these variations have many uses. For instance:

to fuck

two tits

too much cum

:)

• Members

Don't you just love the way you feel after a good hard "O"?.....all limp and boneless and relaxed....laying there in that dimension halfway between concious and unconciousness, nothing but the feel and thoughts of total of bliss for that little space of time! :kiss:

• Members
Don't you just love the way you feel after a good hard "O"?.....all limp and boneless and relaxed....laying there in that dimension halfway between concious and unconciousness, nothing but the feel and thoughts of total of bliss for that little space of time! :kiss:

I'm so jealous!

• 2 weeks later...