Official Community Forums Home

Let's Start Fresh! Random Thoughts!

Tyger

• Members

I am just watching LOST ............OMG Sayid is just so HOT !!!

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Just because you avoid the question does NOT mean that it will go away. (My father needs to get his priorities straight. Mom's getting fed up, and fast.)

• Members

uggghhh. Can I just climb in bed and just not get out for a long time. I just want to pull the covers over my head for abit. I need to destress big time before I explode. This is not good.

• Members
uggghhh. Can I just climb in bed and just not get out for a long time. I just want to pull the covers over my head for abit. I need to destress big time before I explode. This is not good.

I am doing much better thanks to my great SO and some wonderful friends. You guys mean the world to me. Thank you.

• Members

I'm so exhausted!!! I spent 9.5 hours on ONE call at work! And then, upon our return to the station, I spent forever on painting one of the bedhalls. They were a horrible drab color, and I got bored one day and completely repainted it. Today's painting was the detailing to break up the new bold black and red walls. Sounds atrocious, I'm sure, but it is quite nice...now! haha. (The designs I put on the walls this evening are in white)

• Review Team

Aaarrrgggg! I don't have time to be sick! We have two bedrooms to paint and decorate and a house that has to be cleaned before a road trip on Thursday. We'll be bring back two kids that I then need to learn how to be a step-mother to. I can't be sick!!! Make it go away!!!

• Members
Ya know, I have learned vicodin is not as fun when you actually need them <_<

sorry you not feeling well. Is it your stomach again? Take care Angel.

I've been getting a lot of yard work done, along with hubby.

I've also created some really pretty jewelry lately!

I'm nervous about tomorrow. :)

• Members
I've been getting a lot of yard work done, along with hubby.

I've also created some really pretty jewelry lately!

I'm nervous about tomorrow. :)

I'm not sure what tomorrow is for you, but good luck. I'm sure you'll be fine.

• Members

Welcome to the world baby Cole Matthew!! Baby Cole came into this world 7 weeks early weighing in at 5lbs 14oz. He has had some feeding problems, so he has to have a feeding tube, but is breathing on his own!!

• Members
Welcome to the world baby Cole Matthew!! Baby Cole came into this world 7 weeks early weighing in at 5lbs 14oz. He has had some feeding problems, so he has to have a feeding tube, but is breathing on his own!!

7 weeks early and almost 6 pounds?!? WOW!!! Good luck to Mom and Dad, and congrats.

• Members

I procrastinate WAY too much.

T-50 days.

• Members

Thinking about later tonight. We are trying a new place for dinner and I have been asked to bring my remote egg as we have not played with it in a long time. This all goes to the teasing we have been doing each other the past week. Can't wait.

• Members
crap typo....4lbs 14oz sorry...got a text from mom all are doing OK.. :)

That was my exact birth weight! You'd never know it now... :(

• Review Team

Congrats! Wishing all continued progress!

• Members

Argh, immigration rules are so strict. I cannot wait till I'm able to be accepted and start working. Doing nothing is not so great on me.

• Members

In a very good mood. We had such a nice time out last night. Looking forward to our time next week. I have already set up everything.....the hotel, no phones, no computer and just a whole lot of fun. He is leaving work on a half day and plan on enjoying it.

• Members

Why do people to dance poorly (ballroom dance, not club dancing) insist on thinking they are right in what they are doing?

Lesson learned: Don't dance with that new smelly dude at practice. His natural spin turn can and WILL take off a toenail. >.<