Official Community Forums Home

Let's Start Fresh! Random Thoughts!

Tyger

• Review Team
My husband surprised my a day early, now thats a good day!

YAY for you! Did you try out any of those new toys? :)

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
YAY for you! Did you try out any of those new toys? :)

No, He came home late, and kind-of just ripped my clothes off. He was away for 5 days. I love home comings B)

• Review Team
No, He came home late, and kind-of just ripped my clothes off. He was away for 5 days. I love home comings B)

Getting your clothes ripped off is even better than new toys! ;)

• Members

I am awake and smiling thinking about later today. He is only working a half day and then the rest of the day and night is ours.

• Review Team

I feel guilty about needing me-time but I can't help it. It is a lot to handle.

• Members

If some guys do that after 5 days..... I wonder what my SO will do after 8 months! :rolleyes:

• Members

Had such a nice time yesterday. We both needed that time together for sure. I love how well we connect together and have fun no matter what or how we are doing something. :wub:

• Members

A friend recently was complaining about not being able to see her boyfriend for a week while he was vacationing with his family. She then looked at me and said "ohhhh yeah..... how long now?"

I responded "43 days, 4 hours and 12 minutes."

Her reply? "Damn."

May can't come soon enough. >.<

I'm tired, yet accomplished. I'm planning, yet sitting. I have stuff to do, yet I'm not doing it.

• Members

Rawr. >.<

• Review Team

Why?

• Members
I'm tired, yet accomplished. I'm planning, yet sitting. I have stuff to do, yet I'm not doing it.

everyone needs and deserves down time... even you.

• Members
Angelkisses - I LOVE your new avatar! :P

thank you!!

I love how I have done 2 loads of laundry, went to the bank and grocery shopping, lugged ALL the bags in IN THE RAIN..put all the groceries away...and hubby is STILL sitting on his ass playing the xbox since 9am this morning :angry:

• Review Team
Really bad timing!....you're fixing to find out! Living with a houseful of people/kids can sometimes present a challenge. ;)

LOL! Yeah, you are right, although the kids have been the easiest and best part of this week! SO is good, too - work, family, money and everything else sucks though.

I don't know why it is impossible for everything to be going right at the same time. Why can't I be happy for more than a minute before something explodes? :angry::(:angry:

• Members

Hm.... my sister goes back to school tomorrow..... I'm gonna send Andy a very suggestive text message on Monday..... let's see how fast he can drive home from work.... ;)