Official Community Forums Home

Let's Start Fresh! Random Thoughts!

Tyger

Guest eminatic
Hey those are the only way to go i think!

lol, you know whats funny is i've cut off at least 5 o 6 inches at a time (i have LONG hair) and when i go to work or school the next day not a single person ever notices :lol:

im going to see how long i can go without saying anything this time XD

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Make sure you take some pictures. We wanna see 'DAMN HOT' you in your fancy dress!

When is the competition? Good luck and have a great time.

Will do!

I haven't posted any pics of me on here before, have I....? I have to get on that!

The competition is the 25 and 26th of April, I believe.... I'm excited!

Grandma decided to "go home" again today.... I walked with her up and down the hill and led her back into the house. Mom and I just went to look at another nursing home today. Mom's gonna try to get her into one by May 1st. We can't keep her safe anymore.

• Members
lol, you know whats funny is i've cut off at least 5 o 6 inches at a time (i have LONG hair) and when i go to work or school the next day not a single person ever notices :lol:

im going to see how long i can go without saying anything this time XD

E, will you post your new hair cut on you personal page? I'd love to see what you've done.

Guest eminatic

well i guess it doesnt look THAT different....it was about touching my waist and i didnt have bangs so the lady went waaay short in the front and added layers (i was previously told my hair was too thin to layer)

l_3129b0f01f4a4150a620435738dcde04.jpg

l_9f14d15602fe4401bf41851ba18dbe67.jpg

• Members

My house has been over-ran by 2 11 year old boys..the living room now has the furniture rearranged, the air mattress blown up, and and camo tarp tied up by chairs... :lol: they are having a blast

• Members

So pretty, Em.

I love it!

I was going to get my hair cut today, but ran out of time.

Is there something in the air?

• Members
well i guess it doesnt look THAT different....it was about touching my waist and i didnt have bangs so the lady went waaay short in the front and added layers (i was previously told my hair was too thin to layer)

So pretty! :)

Guest eminatic
So pretty, Em.

I love it!

I was going to get my hair cut today, but ran out of time.

Is there something in the air?

lol! i don't know about girls but around work and school i notice that all the guys ALWAYS seem to get their hair cut at the same time! it never fails! :lol:

• Members

LOVE it Em! I have the same sorta flowers for ballroom! Great pieces! ^.^

So. Grandma tried to escape AGAIN! We were going to move her into the nursing home May 4th.... but are now hoping for Thursday. My mom will have a life again!!!!

• Members

It has been a very mentally and emotionally draining weekend. It didn't go as well as hoped but some progress was made. I just hope my daughter has an easier time with things as time goes on. It is breaking my heat to see her going through all of this. It was the first time she had seen my mom since she was diagnosed with cancer earlier this year. I did talke to her and try to prepare her but you can only do so much.

• Review Team

I was surprised with breakfast in bed for the first time in my life a couple of days ago. :) And, as far as I can tell, he didn't even do anything wrong to be trying to make-up for! :P

• Members

What did you tell them??

• Members

I am enjoying the storm we are having right now. It is just so relaxing.

• Members

Very nice! Take it from me no hair is soo thin for layers! Mine is beyond baby fine!

• Members

Men don't shoot me for this it's just for fun.

I read this today....

Note to self: Men don't have enough blood to circulate through two heads at one time.

:P

• Members
Men don't shoot me for this it's just for fun.

I read this today....

Note to self: Men don't have enough blood to circulate through two heads at one time.

:P

Where did you read this? Had to be a womens' magazine :o

• Members

Anyone ever heard of adrenal burnout syndrome? Saw a link online about it and it TOTALLY explains how my body works (or doesn't.... o.o).

Anyone have this, know someone with it, or know of it? Any imput would be greatly appreciated before I go to my doctor with some random idea about what could be wrong with me..... lol

• Review Team

I really wish people would shut the hell up and let me live my life, especially when they have no idea what they are talking about. :angry::angry:

There. I feel a little better now. :)

Guest eminatic
What did you tell them??

i said i'd go ahead and give them my resume...its a retail store though which isn't what i was looking for. although this is a TINY little shop as opposed to a big corporation, and the store is ALL pink...which suits me because i ONLY wear pink and white (i dress Sweet Lolita if anyone is familiar with that) currently i work at a craft store, and this store is...sort of a craft store so they were very interested in me.

the store looks like this:

l_04ca254cef3742fc98b8a0e9fa5832a7.jpg

i MIGHT take the job if they pay more than what i am currently making, because they desperately need people to work weekends and i am looking to get an office job during the week.

• Members
i said i'd go ahead and give them my resume...its a retail store though which isn't what i was looking for. although this is a TINY little shop as opposed to a big corporation, and the store is ALL pink...which suits me because i ONLY wear pink and white (i dress Sweet Lolita if anyone is familiar with that) currently i work at a craft store, and this store is...sort of a craft store so they were very interested in me.

the store looks like this:

l_04ca254cef3742fc98b8a0e9fa5832a7.jpg

i MIGHT take the job if they pay more than what i am currently making, because they desperately need people to work weekends and i am looking to get an office job during the week.

completely cute and I love pink.

• Members

Anyone in the Boston area that can lead ballroom dance? I desperately need a partner for MIT. >.<