Official Community Forums Home

Let's Start Fresh! Random Thoughts!

Tyger

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I feel completely prepared for my finals this weekend. Bring it on. I am very confident about it.

• Members
I feel completely prepared for my finals this weekend. Bring it on. I am very confident about it.

I didn't know you were in school. What are you going for?

• Members
I didn't know you were in school. What are you going for?

Just updating some things really. I thought since I have the time and am home. I took 2 online courses to update my self on medical reimbursement and also coding. I am taking my AMBA Certification exam next weekend so I will have national certification in medical billing which helps a lot.

• Members
Just updating some things really. I thought since I have the time and am home. I took 2 online courses to update my self on medical reimbursement and also coding. I am taking my AMBA Certification exam next weekend so I will have national certification in medical billing which helps a lot.

Good for you.

• Members

22 days! I remember when I had a little mental party when it was under 100 days! Can't WAIT for the hugs and kisses I'm going to get when I see him again!!!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest eminatic

wow my dog was being a complete JACKASS last night! :angry:

i had a huge test first thing this morning, and last night at 4:30 in the morning my dog wakes me up in the middle of the night, repeatedly jumping on and off the bed circling around the room, scratching the door, whimpering SITTING ON TOP OF MY HEAD and walking on top of my stomach. so finally i get up to let him out cuz i figured he needed to go to the bathroom or something (plus to be an extra jerk he started barking when he went out) but after he came back in he WOULD NOT SETTLE DOWN and continued running around my room and walking on top of me and scratching the door while whimpering. so finally i kicked him out and left him in the hallway. when i looked at the clock i only had an hour and a half left to sleep before my alarm went off. D:<

• Members

Does any one remember the post 'how did you came up with your screen name' or something like that. I thought it would be a good one to resurrect.

• Members
Does any one remember the post 'how did you came up with your screen name' or something like that. I thought it would be a good one to resurrect.

LL I found it and bumped it up.

Is getting ready to enjoy an empty house for a few hours. This has happened in about 5 months...ugghhh.

Guest eminatic

theres this book that i've reeeeeeally wanted to get my hands on for the longest time...but its $200 everywhere i look. and none of the libraries around here have it. one library has a different book by the same author...but its really far away and restricted to in library use only :(

• Members

I had an interesting afternoon involving my SO. Also had a lot of good laughs thinking if only a few minutes earlier....hehee.

• Members
LL I found it and bumped it up.

Is getting ready to enjoy an empty house for a few hours. This has happened in about 5 months...ugghhh.

Thanks Shortstuff! I appreciate it. I was going crazy looking for it.

• Members

I'm just a tad worried..... he usually lets me know when he won't be around.... either by text or by MSN IM..... just odd that I haven't heard with him in almost 2 days.

• Members

Just unwinding some. Exams tomorrow and then I am done til the fall. I have made some decisions to some more courses and a plan of action that I am going to take with regards to it. Hopefully will be more favorable in this economy.

• Members

Just breathe. There is a reason for everything. Just..... Breathe......

• Members

You okay hun? Anything we can do?

It's a goregous day and I get to spend all of it in a High school theatre. <sigh> the joys of passions and pursuits...

• Members

:( this makes me worry.... I hope you are OK!

• Members

Got home a little bit ago. Exams are done. The weather is crappy...oh well. I will sit and relax. Start brushing up on some things for my certification exam next weekend.

• Review Team

Rain, rain go away .... :(

My yard looks like a lake :o and I am not even in a low area. Most of downtown is flooded - 3 inches of rain in just over an hour, followed by steady rain for going on 12 more hours - will do that. I don't know how the dogs are supposed to go potty when they will be swimming as soon as they step off the deck. :huh:

Whatever will I do with myself, stuck in the house all day, hmmmm .... ;)

• Members

OMG I am actallly going out! To a club, with a band and a group of friends! Someone pinch me!

• Review Team
OMG I am actallly going out! To a club, with a band and a group of friends! Someone pinch me!

I will gladly pinch you! ;)

Good for you! Have fun!!!

• Members
Rain, rain go away .... :(

My yard looks like a lake :o and I am not even in a low area. Most of downtown is flooded - 3 inches of rain in just over an hour, followed by steady rain for going on 12 more hours - will do that. I don't know how the dogs are supposed to go potty when they will be swimming as soon as they step off the deck. :huh:

Whatever will I do with myself, stuck in the house all day, hmmmm .... ;)

The poor puppies....Send them here. They will be able to go out then....just can't say if they will be returned...lol.

I am sure you can find something to occupy you...hehee