Official Community Forums Home

Let's Start Fresh! Random Thoughts!

Tyger

• Members
You need a short term project, like a craft or something, anything to distract you and then the time will fly!

I've been sleeping a lot more than usual... I have exams this week, so that should help a bit!

I'm going to be buying rhinestones to further embellish my ballroom gowns..... but swavorski is SOOO expensive! That will have to be my summer project, I think!

11 days!!!!

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eminatic
but swavorski is SOOO expensive! That will have to be my summer project, I think!

and you only get like...6 in a pack XD

do you get yours from a physical store or online? if you subscribe to a newspaper, look for the JoAnn add, it always has a 40% off coupon in the back (you can also sign up to have them e-mailed to you) there is no limit to the number of coupons you can use at one time, and JoAnn accepts all competitor coupons as well (Michael's etc).

• Review Team

I am so frustrated.

I've been sleeping a lot more than usual... I have exams this week, so that should help a bit!

I'm going to be buying rhinestones to further embellish my ballroom gowns..... but swavorski is SOOO expensive! That will have to be my summer project, I think!

11 days!!!!

If you're looking for crystals, don't go to a craft & hobby store. Go to a beading store. They usually sell their stuff in strands, for a lot less than what you'd pay in a hobby store. The bead store I go to is in Houston, and they're fabulous! They have Swavorski crystals relatively cheap. Now, their website doesn't give HALF the credit their store deserves, but you can buy online. Here's their website:

www.maysbead.com

There are MANY bead shopping sites online. Just Google "jewelry making materials".

• Members
If you're looking for crystals, don't go to a craft & hobby store. Go to a beading store. They usually sell their stuff in strands, for a lot less than what you'd pay in a hobby store. The bead store I go to is in Houston, and they're fabulous! They have Swavorski crystals relatively cheap. Now, their website doesn't give HALF the credit their store deserves, but you can buy online. Here's their website:

www.maysbead.com

There are MANY bead shopping sites online. Just Google "jewelry making materials".

Thanks for the link! I need flat back rhinestones really.... and then a way to glue them on and not have them come off if I need to get the dress drycleaned.....

I have a bunch of junky beads from a dollar store.... that occupies my time over the summer.... lol

9 days until he gets on the plane.... 10 until he gets to NY! ^.^

• Review Team

Why do people have to treat other people so badly?

:(:angry::(

• Members
Why do people have to treat other people so badly?

:(:angry::(

How could they be so selfish! :(

• Members

Finally got my driving license. >.<

Down to the single digits! 9 days until I see him again!!!

• Review Team
How could they be so selfish! :(

Does being hurtful and selfish give some people some sort of high or what?

I am SOOOO tired!!! No rest for the wicked, I mean weary! LOL

Guest eminatic

i got the job! its non profit and all but the experience of the position will be useful for me to get out of retail either this winter or next summer

• Members

I hate finals week. How is it that two of my teachers are giving the exam at the same time? How the hell am I supposed to do that?!

• Members
Finally got my driving license. >.<

Down to the single digits! 9 days until I see him again!!!

Congratulations! :)

• Members

Numb... Fuck numb! Never again!

• Members
Congratulations! :)

Thanks! I'm glad to have a bit more freedom now.... :)

my teacher wouldn't let me take the exam at a different time. I had to rush through my first exam to make it to my second one before he left. First exam was SUPPOSED to be multiple choice.... she changed her mind. 50 short answer. >.<

*breathes* Just 8 days...... At least I'm done with classes until September...

• Review Team
Numb... Fuck numb! Never again!

Yep!

• Members

Is sleepy considering I started work a lot earlier than normal, but the family I babysit for the mom is having a procedure done and they had to be there early. Not bad though they are paying me double due to having him earlier like that.

• Members

Totally thought I bombed that Anatomy exam..... the teacher said I could take it thursday and then said "nope. it's now. the same time as your other exam." >.<

I got a B- in the class. WTF? idk how that happened. Wasn't prepared AT ALL! Well.... I guess I won't complain..... lol

6 DAYS AND 13 HOURS LEFT!!!!!! =D

• Members

40 - 50 people, rainy day, high heels, marble & wood flooring, cream carpeting....... just breath!

• Members
:D Less than 3 months to go until sex! That means we're more than halfway through until he's here for mid-tour sex...ahem (clears throat and fluffs hair)...I mean mid-tour R&R!

• Members

Starting to see things more clearly... Thank GOD!