Tyger

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
I know..but their still so damn cute

I FINALLY get to meet my niece today!!!

That's so exciting! How old is she? Enjoy!

• Members

I am looking forward to a nice holiday weekend. I have all kinds of plans and will enjoy all of it. Bring on the fun.

• Members
She is 3 1/2 months...and I plan on spoiling her rotten this entire week!!

An infant, have fun spoiling her :) . It's like a refresher for you just in case......

• Members

Went out last night and we had a very nice time. Paying for it today as I came home late....lol. We are getting together tonight as well. Then a BBQ tomorrow....I am enjoying the weekend. :)

• Members

we are having a long weekend in the UK too , and the weather is meant to be really good ....pub tomorrow night and BBQ the next day ....yay

• Members

I'm having a moral dillema. Urgh. Have sex with a really good friend who lives far away that I'll see Wednesday and with whom there is a TON of extremely sexually charged energy or not and continue the abstinent streak?

• Members
I'm having a moral dillema. Urgh. Have sex with a really good friend who lives far away that I'll see Wednesday and with whom there is a TON of extremely sexually charged energy or not and continue the abstinent streak?

You'll probably feel better if you continue your streak :) , So take care of business before you see him so you'll be less tempted ;) .

• Members
You'll probably feel better if you continue your streak :) , So take care of business before you see him so you'll be less tempted ;) .

True, true. I would feel better that way, and it IS d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y a temptation! Fortunately, he's the good guy type who'd be a gentleman and respect the decision to not do anything but snuggle. He has before. Only now, he's kind of falling for me, and I would for him too if our views on God were the same. That really is the only hold up. And to me, that's what's most important! Call me old-fashioned. He doesn't know this. Should I tell him?

• Members
True, true. I would feel better that way, and it IS d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y a temptation! Fortunately, he's the good guy type who'd be a gentleman and respect the decision to not do anything but snuggle. He has before. Only now, he's kind of falling for me, and I would for him too if our views on God were the same. That really is the only hold up. And to me, that's what's most important! Call me old-fashioned. He doesn't know this. Should I tell him?

Are you telling me your different religions? If you are I will tell you what a friend has told me, my children and keep in mind it's not the same for everyone. She straight out said: When she got married, she didn't think it would be a such a hardship to raise her children a in a religion that wasn't hers. Denying herself her own holiday celebrations, to reinforce the other. She also said (in front of her husband) although she loves her husband very much, she's not sure she would do it again if she knew then what she now know. It's that hard.

I tell my children, I would love for them to marry someone of there own religion, it will make life easier in some respects, however more than that, I want them to be happy. It can be a double edge sword.

Call me old fashion too, I agree to a point. Being young, getting married, having/raising a family is hard enough with out throwing another ingredient into the mixture. However, at this point in my life, I'm done having children, if I were to find myself in a position were I was looking to get married again, I don't think this would matter as much.

And yes, if he bring up wanting more out of the relationship tell him. What do you have to loose. At least he'll know why.

• Members
What do you have to loose. At least he'll know why.

I love that. What a great point to bring out. "At least he'll know why." You see, he's agnostic and I'm not. I don't want to change his beliefs or preferences just for him to be with me, but I wish he'd open his mind and at least take a look at what I believe. If he happens to agree with it, FANTASTIC!!! If not, we'd have to stay friends. Marriage would be removed completely from the table. We've just never talked about God, and the idea of bringing it up REALLY makes me nervous! But, "at least he'll know why." Can't fight that logic, huh? >>sigh<<

• Members
I love that. What a great point to bring out. "At least he'll know why." You see, he's agnostic and I'm not. I don't want to change his beliefs or preferences just for him to be with me, but I wish he'd open his mind and at least take a look at what I believe. If he happens to agree with it, FANTASTIC!!! If not, we'd have to stay friends. Marriage would be removed completely from the table. We've just never talked about God, and the idea of bringing it up REALLY makes me nervous! But, "at least he'll know why." Can't fight that logic, huh? >>sigh<<

Nervous is good, you know your taking an important risk. What if he were to tell you, I could not change my beliefs but you could be pleasantly surprised.

• Members

Nice time today chatting with a friend who I have never chatted with! Very interesting! B)

• Members
Nice time today chatting with a friend who I have never chatted with! Very interesting! B)

good for you!

• Members

Back home sitting next to my Love!!!!

Expect me not to be on much.... ;)

• Members

I am very happy with the direction things are going. At first I was unsure, but I am at a place that I am very happy with. It works very well for all that are involved. :)

Guest eminatic

when you stand there and yell "hit me, do it do it DO IT" don't be surprised and start acting like a victim when i actually do it. i didn't do anything you didn't ask for.

some people dont know when to STFU without a punch in the face :)

• Review Team

OMG - This is really happening!!!!!

I think it just hit me today, as we were picking out wedding bands. Holy cow! Now I am in a panic that we won't get everything done in time - that I will never find the right ring for him - AAARRRRGGGGG!

• Members

Today, I planted the tulup bulbs I brought back form Holland :) . Now, if they will just grow????????????

• Members

My friend just asked me if I could whip up an "Old person death contraption" for him. His Dad is making him crazy LOL

Possibly a catapult of some sort... hahaha :lol: :lol: