Official Community Forums Home

Let's Start Fresh! Random Thoughts!

Tyger

• Members
I wonder about the guy who ate the first chicken egg. Was he just sitting around watching a chicken's ass and thought, "I'm going to eat the first thing that comes outa there." Or was it more like, "Hey! Something just came out of that chicken's ass! I wonder what it tastes like."

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sounds like you really need something to do!

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
:lol: :lol: :lol: Sounds like you really need something to do!

:lol: :lol: :lol: A major diversion or some special company to focus his thoughts in a more exciting direction

• Members

There needs to be a way to cum to a mutually expectable solution...... My solution is mutually expectable he just doesn't know it yet! ^_^

• Members
Inmates with conjugal visit privileges get more sex than I do :(

Man, we should get together and play cribbage. It would be more exciting than my sex life.

• Members

Starting week 4 of the most tenacious, annoying, painful case of bronchitis I've ever had. I'm bored to death. It's just me and my dog ...

Ever think how cool it would be to shake your head and feel your ears flap on the top of your skull? Dogs have all the fun. :angry:

• Members
Starting week 4 of the most tenacious, annoying, painful case of bronchitis I've ever had. I'm bored to death. It's just me and my dog ...

Ever think how cool it would be to shake your head and feel your ears flap on the top of your skull? Dogs have all the fun. :angry:

:lol: Never thought of that............ You wouldn't pretend to be sick, just to get a lovely little nurse to come over and nurse you back to health, would you?

• Members
:lol: Never thought of that............ You wouldn't pretend to be sick, just to get a lovely little nurse to come over and nurse you back to health, would you?

I was waiting for a petite little brunette in a nurse's uniform to come give me a warm sponge bath and gently massage my aching body. I've been waiting for three weeks. Another few days and it'll take a big burly woman with a pressure washer to bathe me.

• Members
I was waiting for a petite little brunette in a nurse's uniform to come give me a warm sponge bath and gently massage my aching body. I've been waiting for three weeks. Another few days and it'll take a big burly woman with a pressure washer to bathe me.

Cuming right up... your wait is over, but your massage will be everything but gentle, it's guaranteed to fix and relax you aching, hurting throbbing body. Sometimes I have got repeat the therapy more than once in order to completely heal you. ;)

• Members
Cuming right up... your wait is over, but your massage will be everything but gentle, it's guaranteed to fix and relax you aching, hurting throbbing body. Sometimes I have got repeat the therapy more than once in order to completely heal you. ;)

Cough, cough, sneeze sniffle, I'm starting to feel poorly myself :P

Guest eminatic

well...i just got back from yet another GYN visit....they want me to come back in a month to consult with the actual doctor (i am usually only allowed to see the NP) because they say i need to have another surgical procedure done =/

• Review Team
I'm telling ya, I need some mercy....... ;)

Poor baby, I will give you all the .... mercy .... you can handle.

• Review Team

• Members

Here is a random thought......

Have you ever wondered if you collected all the semen you ejaculated in one of those little buckets from Target how many would it fill?

• Members
Here is a random thought......

Have you ever wondered if you collected all the semen you ejaculated in one of those little buckets from Target how many would it fill?

Nope, but my guess is none. Now if your talking about all my squirts ever, well, i hope they have evnough buckets!

• Members

I found some belly button lint...it was green but I am wearing a blue shirt....odd????

• Members
Nope, but my guess is none. Now if your talking about all my squirts ever, well, i hope they have evnough buckets!

I agree. I doubt they have enough buckets on hand...considering I have been nicknamed Niagara Falls....lol.

• Members
I agree. I doubt they have enough buckets on hand...considering I have been nicknamed Niagara Falls....lol.

No kidding... my floor last night, good grief! EVERY time I am amazed at the amount!