Official Community Forums Home

Ladies Only My Ass!

pappyld04

• Review Team

For me, physically I would have bigger boobs and a smaller butt. Personality-wise, I would change my obessive compulisive tendancies. They can be a pain in the butt, especially considering all the changes my life as undertaken lately.

For my SO, physically, I would like for him to quit smoking. He has said he will, but .... Personality-wise, I think he gets a little too angry a little too quick so I would give him a little longer fuse.

• Members

oh suze i HATE my breast!! I'm sick of having to buy new bras every 4-6mths, because either the underwire has snapped in half because they are so heavy, or the straps are so streatched out from the weight that they won't stay up, Oh, and lets not forget about the lovely grooves i have in my shoulder bones that showed up when I had to have an exray...

I dont have an issue with my hubby physically...I just wish he was not such a slob!

• Members

For me would be to leave my brain out of it at times. I over analyze myself to the point it causes problems.

For my SO would be to stop being so hard on himself. He has to realize as hard as he tries he will not please everyone 100% of the time. It is just part of life.

• Members
oh suze i HATE my breast!! I'm sick of having to buy new bras every 4-6mths, because either the underwire has snapped in half because they are so heavy, or the straps are so streatched out from the weight that they won't stay up, Oh, and lets not forget about the lovely grooves i have in my shoulder bones that showed up when I had to have an exray...

I dont have an issue with my hubby physically...I just wish he was not such a slob!

If your really sick of them, my girlfriend had a breast reduction fully paid for by ins.

• Members

Oh hun, I know, that's why I love the size but would like them to be firmer and perkier so I don't have to wear a bra, nothing is more satisfying at the end of the day like taking off your bra!

• Members

We already know I have a fuse that is shorter than my peter, we're talking short here, so that would be my own. As for my gf I'd have to do something about her hair. It's everywhere!

• Like 1

• Members
If your really sick of them, my girlfriend had a breast reduction fully paid for by ins.

oh I know...i'm waiting till im done having kids. I would LOVE to go from a DD to a nice full perky C

• Members

I would change about myself... More confidence. The strength to avoid things that I know are bad for me but still entice. More motivation and no health issues...

Oh and abs of STEEL! LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

For me, we are working on the one physical trait that I can change: my breasts. After 20 years of wishing and hoping, I will finally be having augmentation by the end of this year.

My personality: I wish I didn't give trust away so easily. That has been biting me in the ass a lot lately.

For him physically: I'd change that belly. I love my husband to death and I don't really care about the exterior aspect of it, but I know what that extra belly weight is doing to his heart. That belly of his and the fact that heart problems run rampant in his family scare the crap out of me.

For his personality: I'd change the fact that he's pretty good at bringing out the bitch in me. :huh: We are working on that one too!

• Members

I would be really happy if I didn't care for sweets anymore :) Especially chocolate!

About my partner.... I don't have one - I'd like to change that too :D

Oh and a little more self-confidence...

• Members

My wife.....nothing. I love her just the way she is :D . Me....stop with the receding hair line already, will ya :angry: also, to be less shy around people I don't know.

• Members

I would like to even out my breasts. My left is larger than my right by at least a full cup size. >.<

I would also like to be able to keep one, maybe two sizes of jeans instead of 4. My weight changes so drastically that I have 5 sets of clothing, small to extra-extra large, 6 to 14.

And these physical, but I would like to get control over my OCD and my problems with my self-image.

As for my SO..... I would love to see him stop putting himself down all the time. He insists that he's stupid because he didn't finish electrical school and couldn't test well.... He is one of the wisest men that I know. He insists that he's ugly and will eventually drive me to insanity.... I wish he could see himself the way that I do......