Official Community Forums Home

Hemroid After First Time Anal...

sam7970

• Members

Ok...A couple days ago I had anal sex with my man who's been begging for it for one year now. Now I have a hemroid!!!! :o And NO it's not a tiny one. I haven't told him yet :unsure: and he hasn't seen it; I am mortified. I used to have such a cute ass hole, now I don't. How can I fix this? Do I need surgery?

• Members

First, are you sure you have a hemmoroid? It could be something else, perhaps a tear with scar tissue?

Second, did you use LUBE and LUBE and MORE LUBE? It is vitally important that you do, or you may get injured.

Third, have you seen a doctor? Most hemmoroids will go away on their own if left unirritated. Meaning, use Preparation H and don't strain to have BM and no anal sex.

I am concerned that you think you go this from one night of anal sex. Honestly, I have never heard of that happening. I would suggest a doctor's visit! Keep in mind, if it is a roid, they can bleed, and blood transfers bacteria and STDs....so play safe especially now!

Ditto to what Mikayla said. I'm also curious why you think that it's that after just one session of sex? I'd think it's a tear or something. Remember, sometimes, when you get a scratch, it itches when it heals....same as anal tears too. If you're really concerned/worried, go to your doctor (they've seen/heard it all, so don't be embarassed), and ask him/her.

• Members

I agree with the other ladies. If you didn't have it lubed up enough, you could just have a small friction burn. Since you're not used to feeling any sort of abrasion back there, it could just feel a lot worse than it actually is.

Tell your man what's happened. It's a bit embarrassing, but if he knows that maybe he was a bit too rough, or didn't lube up enough then you guys can actually end up enjoying it long after you are fully healed. Personally I would never hide anything like that from my man. I would fear having to break it to him when he's all hot-and-bothered and wanting more, more than I would worry about being embarrassed.

If that man is worth your time, he will be sympathetic about what has happened. If you really think you need, go see a doctor.

• Members
Ok...A couple days ago I had anal sex with my man who's been begging for it for one year now. Now I have a hemroid!!!! :o And NO it's not a tiny one. I haven't told him yet :unsure: and he hasn't seen it; I am mortified. I used to have such a cute ass hole, now I don't. How can I fix this? Do I need surgery?

I had one a year ago, freaked myself out when I first felt it (was external, though we all know where they start!), went to the doctor and he prescribed a stool softner and told me to make sure I was taking hot baths (not showers) for quite a long while, within a month or a bit more, was gone and hasnt been back since, so yeah go check with the doc and see what he or she says about it ^_^ also remember they can sometimes even occur when your just trying too hard to go to the bathroom!

• Members
i had a tear (and yes it was lubed enough) and its been almost 2 years and hasn't healed. my doctor basically said i'd have to "live with it"

Em, if this still hasn't healed after 2 years, and your doctor isn't doing anything about it, you need to find a new doctor! This is not something to just live with.

• Review Team

I went from having my first anal experience just a few months ago to now doing it as often as (or maybe more than) vaginal sex with SO's man tool as well as toys (some fairly large) and have never had a 'roid from it. (I better not have just jinxed myself!!!) I would listen to the other posters' advice about seeing a doctor. Good luck!

• Members

Well, I did go to the doctor and it IS a hemroid....

Just my luck I guess, but anal sex will never happen again in my bed or his car :P . I just want to know, how the hell I'm going to expain this to any of my future partners?... That's not a story I look forward to telling anyone <_<

• Members

Honey, a hemmoroid is not the end of the world! With proper care, it will go away and you will not have any issues. I understand your hesitancy to have anal sex again - and maybe you won't - but I still say, this is nothing to be embarrassed about. You can heal, and then try again later on - just use LOTS of lube, and go really slow.

• 5 months later...
  • 10 years later...
  • Members
On 4/6/2009 at 7:19 PM, Mikayla1 said:

Honey, a hemmoroid is not the end of the world! With proper care, it will go away and you will not have any issues. I understand your hesitancy to have anal sex again - and maybe you won't - but I still say, this is nothing to be embarrassed about. You can heal, and then try again later on - just use LOTS of lube, and go really slow.

What she said.