Official Community Forums Home

What Haven't You Done?

• Members

Never have been pegged but I think the opportunity is getting close. never had a threesome. Never tasted another man's cum. Had it squirt on my chest but have never tasted it. Tasted my own.

• Members

WOW you have a couple of wonderful experience's to experience sweetheart there ALL incredibly hot 

• Members
On 4/24/2009 at 7:54 PM, sam7970 said:

I'm very bold and open when it comes to sex (I usually shock the shit out my partners :rolleyes::D ), so I'm happy to say that I've done all the little things (hand-jobs, blow-jobs, masturbating with fingers, toys, SO, sex in car, sex at movies, etc.) and most of the big ones also (sex in public, 3sums, tried anal, deep throat, etc.). I would say that the only things I haven't had the opportunity to try is mild S/M (being tied up or dominated) or using a strap-on on a man (I've always wanted to do that :P ).

I love her!

• 6 months later...

I have not had a 3-some.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On Wednesday, June 03, 2009 at 10:48 PM, Tyger said:

Yes, he would be into that. In fact, he's already given me "permission", if the opportunity arrises for me. ;)

I would love to watch you two ladies playing with each other as your husbands and I are masturbating too you both squirting our hot Cum all over you two Mmmmmm

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 8/18/2021 at 9:58 AM, Jennifer01 said:

What have I not done?  Well, before I came here I thought that list was pretty small, but now it grows daily as I learn new sexual acts and positions here (such as "pile driver").  And that's great because as they say variety is the spice of life, so whatever it is, bring it on! 😀

Same here, I try new things on the wife and she thinks Im a genius…doesnt know I read this site:)

• Members

A three way triangle oral session cums to mind as something…

• Members
On 10/29/2021 at 7:24 PM, marka09 said:

A thruway with a guy - MMF.  But I want to.

So are you the middle “M”?

• Members
On 10/29/2021 at 2:43 PM, Rio said:

Threesome

Some things are better left as fantasies, our 3sum lead to disasterous divorce…

• Sad 1

• 4 months later...
  • Members
On 4/8/2009 at 7:31 PM, raunchy_ricky said:

Jerking off in a sock is just a standard thing for lads as they grow up i presume, so convenient! :P

Ive never had sex outside.... doesnt really do it for me... scared of getting caught!! http://smiley.comuf.com/smiley7.gif

Having sex outside can be private and very freeing.  I don't really want to get caught.  There are places though. The beach at night or before sunrise 🌅  You just find a place that's up in the grass or underneath stairs. Underneath some houses or club's that have been raised so the water won't wash it away.  Or take a walk and go back into the woods well off the path . Or go to a big lake,  rent a small sailboat, big enough for you and your partner. I used to do it on a sunfish type sailboat,  flat, nothing else. And with a sunfish you can take it to the shore and pick it up little islands are very private and a whole lot of fun,  Having sex outside is very intense.  Your body is  feeling the wind on it, you can look up at the stars while you're having sex. lay together looking up at the moon, watch for shooting stars. I highly recommend it.  

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • Members

Lots I haven't done. But the one I want next is a 2 girl blowjob. All naked. Doesn't have to include any other sex acts, just oral. I'm close but every time I get close, one of the girls drops out for some reason or another. Still trying....

Well at my age and length of marriage, there is little that we have not done that two can do. Inside, outside, downstairs, upstairs, 69, & anal. I honestly can say there is nothing I can think of that would be better for us.  Ok here's one. Mile high club if we flew. LOL

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

1. I don’t confuse potty functions with sex. I know some people are into that; and I won’t condemn them. It’s just not my thing.

2. I don’t do violence. Some chicks like to be spanked. I’ll spank but not whip.

3. I once tied a chick up when she asked me to but don’t get off to BDSM. I was once pretty loose and would go to bed with people I don’t know well;  I enforced the principle that nobody ties me up!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/7/2009 at 5:03 PM, EMO said:

Guys really jack off in socks!! I would of never of known that.

Lmao, I used to do that all the time when I was younger🤣🤣

• Members

I’ve never had a threesome. I think I’d like to try a MMF. I think I could suck and get fucked at the same time. I would Love try.☀️

• Like 1

• Members

Thank you Always. It would be fun.☀️😘

• Members

Never been in a gangbang. Plenty of threesomes, mmf, ffm. Been pegged many times in mmf.