Official Community Forums Home

Question For Ladies

telecom69

• Members

Just a curious question for the ladies. How many of you out there enjoy sex and have orgasms, but are very quiet in bed to make your lover think you aren't enjoying it, or he isn't sure if you're enjoying it. I 've traded lots of emails and PMs to others about this, but want to hear from other women to.

Telecom

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Yes! I enjoy sex. No! I am not quiet. There have been a few times I "pretended" to be quiet in order to see if in fact my BF actually knew when I "got off". It was extremely dickicult to conceal my emotions. I feel it is important to let your SO know how you feel, when you feel it. Seems to make a more pleasurable experience out of the love making session. Why would you "want" to be quiet?

Enjoy life,

Megasplasher ;)

• Members

Enjoy sex LOVE IT!!! I have to say though I have never been the quiet type although at times I have to TRY :rolleyes: to be quiet by putting pillows over my face, I have never actually intentional been quiet.

As far as Os love them to but then again who doesnt. :P Now that you have given me idea I think I am going to TRY to be quiet to see what happens.

Telecom now I have a question for you and all men out there. Do men like it when their women is quiet or when she is not?

Just curious now. :)

• Members

Well, I love sex (more than most men I know), and I have to say that the only time I've been quiet is when I didn't want to get caught. I've actually found that focusing on keeping quiet makes it less enjoyable, as your attention is diverted from just enjoying the stimulation. I tend to be pretty vocal. And actually, it's a good sign that I'm not enjoying myself if I don't make any sound. Heck, I can't even masturbate quietly (though I don't tend to get AS loud).

• Members

Its funny I just read an article about this same thing only it was the man who was to quiet in bed and his wife thought that he didnt enjoy the sex and wasnt really interested anymore......and the advice given was to start to ask questions cause there could be a number of reasons that a person tends to be so quiet in bed.....the more questions asked the more they will tell and maybe feel more comfortable in making some noise.

I am however not a sceamer but a moaner.....When i am with a guy he KNOWS that i am enjoying it or not.....i am not affraid to say NO not there or yes thats it or a little to the left etc.....I would rather tell him and have a great O then have to fake it (which i have done a time or two) and so far no man has taken offense to me telling him how to work his magic...and once he knows just what to do LOOK OUT mmmmmmm.

• Members

Once upon a time i was a very quiet person in bed. It wasn't cause I wasn't enjoying it but because I was embarrassed to react to dramatically. I didn't want to scare the guy off. Of course now there is no holding back. If the sex is worth screaming for...well I scream. Of course there are times when being quiet is a necessity and thats ok too. But no holding back for me anymore.

• Members

well, I do talk during sex, but when I start getting ready to cum, I get really quiet and hubby knows I'm almost there. After that, I'm noisy. I don't scream, but i'm noisy!!

I use to be very loud!! :P

But now, with a very small house and a daughter whom is a light sleeper, I am much more quiet, but definitely not silent!! And I verbalize. ;)