Official Community Forums Home

• Members

A couple days ago i found out that i have precancerous cells on my cervix. i know that after my surgery next week it will be forever (like 4-6 weeks) before SO and i can do anything but foreplay. My question is does anybody have anyideas for me to surprise him when i do get the ok from doc? Poor guy almost cried when i told him no sex for awhile and i'd love to be able to do something special for him when the time comes.

• Members
A couple days ago i found out that i have precancerous cells on my cervix. i know that after my surgery next week it will be forever (like 4-6 weeks) before SO and i can do anything but foreplay. My question is does anybody have anyideas for me to surprise him when i do get the ok from doc? Poor guy almost cried when i told him no sex for awhile and i'd love to be able to do something special for him when the time comes.

Even though your out of commission does not mean you cant please him while your waiting. Give him a lap dance followed by some nice slow oral...an erotic "massage".

As for once you get the ok..try a little note somewhere..or a sexy little text

• Members

Now if you don't have kids (or if you send them to the grandparents...) meet him at the door when he gets home all hot and ready to go. Like literally be standing there waiting, shut the door, drop the shades, and then drop his pants. He'll get the idea..

• Members

thank you for the ideas, i think this might be a good time to do some talking too. since our son was born we've kinda fallen into a rut. we always talk about getting out of it but other than special occasions we never do. I was thinking of doing a little something each day or a few times a week untill the time comes. Little things like an email, phone call, sending him sexy pictures. stuff like that.

I haven't forgotten about his needs either, I assured him that i won't forget him and he will get more blowjobs than normal because i can't please him through sex.

• Members

yah definitely!

maybe even write him something steamy about what you want him to do to you when your good to go!

definitely rekindle things! do something that you guys can do together for a good bonding time.. maybe some mini put? bowling or something like that! (sounds silly but it always works) and then have dinner at a place you both love..

or try to get back into an old routine you might have lost touch with like me and my boyfriend make a sushi dinner date once a week at this great all you can eat place, and whenever we get busy we cant go.. and the first time we go after a break of not going, its great!

• Members

Xzander's Mommy, I totally hear what you're saying. My hubby and I are definitely coming out of a considerable rut we were in while our kids were little. It was hard for me to feel sexy--I was carrying extra weight, didn't have time to exercise, didn't have energy, and the kids were so physically demanding that I often felt touched out by the end of the day. Coming out of that rut is a little more challenging that I had anticipated it would be. Turns out, the passionate sex life that I want is not simply an on/off switch!! Who knew? LOL

I have finally realized that I am sexy to my amazing hubby, and that sex is not just something to do when we have time and energy; rather it's something that we need to make time for, and it turns out staying up a little later is well worth it, because I feel so refreshed and energized after a good session.

I have to confess that there was a time when I would have been relieved to get the news that we couldn't have sex for a while ("woohoo, I'm off the hook"). So I think it's great that you are thinking about ways to satisfy him during and after this hiatus. Definitely talk to him and make getting out of this rut a priority; it is SO worth it.

• Members
Xzander's Mommy, I totally hear what you're saying. My hubby and I are definitely coming out of a considerable rut we were in while our kids were little. It was hard for me to feel sexy--I was carrying extra weight, didn't have time to exercise, didn't have energy, and the kids were so physically demanding that I often felt touched out by the end of the day. Coming out of that rut is a little more challenging that I had anticipated it would be. Turns out, the passionate sex life that I want is not simply an on/off switch!! Who knew? LOL

I have finally realized that I am sexy to my amazing hubby, and that sex is not just something to do when we have time and energy; rather it's something that we need to make time for, and it turns out staying up a little later is well worth it, because I feel so refreshed and energized after a good session.

I have to confess that there was a time when I would have been relieved to get the news that we couldn't have sex for a while ("woohoo, I'm off the hook"). So I think it's great that you are thinking about ways to satisfy him during and after this hiatus. Definitely talk to him and make getting out of this rut a priority; it is SO worth it.

We're in that area to a degree. The kids, who we love with everything we have, take a lot of our energy. And we have very little privacy. Even when we close and lock our door we can hear them or are worried about them and that's a major distraction. After they go to bed at night we're usually so tired. When I was 18 I never thought I'd be too tired for sex, but here I am, telling my wife I'm too tired! She gets really ticked. I can't blame her, I'm awesome. LOL!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

sorry it's taking so long to reply, as luck would have it i got called back to work and have been trying to get as much overtime as possible.

thank you all for the posts. i've tried talking to him about everything. i just want to figure out what HE wants. it didn't work. i cant get him to open up at all. all he says is he wants the old me back. i'm not even sure what that means. when i think of the old me i see an immature, selfish teenager with no thoughts of the future. i've grown up alot since my son was born and i'm proud of that. I love him more now than i did then and i don't know what to do. this no sex thinkg is really getting to him i try to please him and he sees it as foreplay and tries for more. i hate telling him no but i have to. then i have do deal with an attitude for a few days because he's so frustrated with it. i'm at a loss as how to make things better.

• Members
sorry it's taking so long to reply, as luck would have it i got called back to work and have been trying to get as much overtime as possible.

thank you all for the posts. i've tried talking to him about everything. i just want to figure out what HE wants. it didn't work. i cant get him to open up at all. all he says is he wants the old me back. i'm not even sure what that means. when i think of the old me i see an immature, selfish teenager with no thoughts of the future. i've grown up alot since my son was born and i'm proud of that. I love him more now than i did then and i don't know what to do. this no sex thinkg is really getting to him i try to please him and he sees it as foreplay and tries for more. i hate telling him no but i have to. then i have do deal with an attitude for a few days because he's so frustrated with it. i'm at a loss as how to make things better.

How about just slow sexy seduction... simple, sweet and sensual

All he'll really want after that long is YOU!

• Members
all he says is he wants the old me back. i'm not even sure what that means. when i think of the old me i see an immature, selfish teenager with no thoughts of the future.

Maybe he sees the old you as wild and carefree? The no sex thing is a killer but not your fault and you have to remind him of that. Maybe saying something like "Hun I want to, but the doctors orders say i can't, but i do want to make sure you have fun" that way you remind him you can't while reminding him how important it is to you that he enjoys sex (as much as you do)