Official Community Forums Home

What Do You Think Of This Plan?

• Members

OK, a couple weeks ago I posted for some advice, as I am trying to drive a bit of a sexual renaissance in my house. Haven't posted since then. Things are going OK.

As I mentioned then, I was planning a little birthday sex fest for him. The birthday is next week. Here's my preliminary plan. I'd like feedback and additional ideas.

I'm taking the day off work. All 3 kids are gone for the night (a feat of amazing proportions!) I will get the house nice and clean--nothing like clutter and laundry around to remind us of the things I don't want him to be thinking about. Lots of candles in various rooms, especially the rooms we never use for sex. Send him off to work with a birthday card and tell him to read it on the train or when he gets to his office. The card says I have a surprise for him tonight, but the day is all about anticipation. The rule is he can't call me all day (our phone conversations are never sexy), but he can email or text me. And I'll enclose a naughty pic of me in the card so he can have a little preview of what's up. Then I'm going to send him more pics of me a couple more times in the day, with sexy messages that he is supposed to respond to in some way. (although I'm not sure this will work b/c I'm a little paranoid about sending that stuff to his work email b/c it's pretty well filtered and monitored. I might have to send actual prints, and just tell him not to open the envelopes until I instruct him to do so.)

He gets home, there are no kids in the house and I'm wearing a really slinky chemise and fuck me shoes, probably no underwear. He sits down, we have a drink and maybe a little blowjob. I've made him dinner, which we eat by candlelight, and we leave the dishes. Then we get down to business in the aforementioned rooms of the house that we are never able to use, and we can make as much noise as we want--also a novelty. I can introduce him to my new toys, which are not all that exotic, but it's something new. We have lots of time, so I want the whole thing to last as long as possible.

Questions: is it over the top? I am really into having the sexual energy level at code red all the time, even when there's no possibility of having sex, because I think it makes the sex, when we do get there, more amazing. But he's not exactly as hot as I am in that way. (Is that just a guy thing--he doesn't need the buildup?) So, is he going to be psyched getting that sort of attention at work, or is it an unwelcome distraction? In the past I've been a bit shy/inhibited. This horny sexy me is new, so I sort of feel like I'm going out on a limb. Thumbs up or down?

• Members
OK, a couple weeks ago I posted for some advice, as I am trying to drive a bit of a sexual renaissance in my house. Haven't posted since then. Things are going OK.

As I mentioned then, I was planning a little birthday sex fest for him. The birthday is next week. Here's my preliminary plan. I'd like feedback and additional ideas.

I'm taking the day off work. All 3 kids are gone for the night (a feat of amazing proportions!) I will get the house nice and clean--nothing like clutter and laundry around to remind us of the things I don't want him to be thinking about. Lots of candles in various rooms, especially the rooms we never use for sex. Send him off to work with a birthday card and tell him to read it on the train or when he gets to his office. The card says I have a surprise for him tonight, but the day is all about anticipation. The rule is he can't call me all day (our phone conversations are never sexy), but he can email or text me. And I'll enclose a naughty pic of me in the card so he can have a little preview of what's up. Then I'm going to send him more pics of me a couple more times in the day, with sexy messages that he is supposed to respond to in some way. (although I'm not sure this will work b/c I'm a little paranoid about sending that stuff to his work email b/c it's pretty well filtered and monitored. I might have to send actual prints, and just tell him not to open the envelopes until I instruct him to do so.)

He gets home, there are no kids in the house and I'm wearing a really slinky chemise and fuck me shoes, probably no underwear. He sits down, we have a drink and maybe a little blowjob. I've made him dinner, which we eat by candlelight, and we leave the dishes. Then we get down to business in the aforementioned rooms of the house that we are never able to use, and we can make as much noise as we want--also a novelty. I can introduce him to my new toys, which are not all that exotic, but it's something new. We have lots of time, so I want the whole thing to last as long as possible.

Questions: is it over the top? I am really into having the sexual energy level at code red all the time, even when there's no possibility of having sex, because I think it makes the sex, when we do get there, more amazing. But he's not exactly as hot as I am in that way. (Is that just a guy thing--he doesn't need the buildup?) So, is he going to be psyched getting that sort of attention at work, or is it an unwelcome distraction? In the past I've been a bit shy/inhibited. This horny sexy me is new, so I sort of feel like I'm going out on a limb. Thumbs up or down?

Personally I think your plan ROCKS!! Best wishes and let us know how it goes!

• Members

Philosophically your plan rocks. But I have a lot of technical & gender based issues. For one thing, why are you letting him go to work on his birthday?

How much feedback do you want?

• Members
Philosophically your plan rocks. But I have a lot of technical & gender based issues. For one thing, why are you letting him go to work on his birthday?

How much feedback do you want?

I want as much feedback as you want to give. I can take it! I have no influence over whether or not he goes to work. This is an incredibly busy time of year for him, and a day off is not an option. He's actually supposed to have a dinner meeting that night, and I had to ask him to bail on that.

• Members

Thumbs up, nice planning!!

And by the way, DADT is your man for ideas and feedback.

That man has the mind of a sexual genius. :D

• Members
Thumbs up, nice planning!!

And by the way, DADT is your man for ideas and feedback.

That man has the mind of a sexual genius. :D

Yep. I'm fairly new to these boards, but it doesn't take long to figure that out!

• Members

Can you come over for my birthday?

So just expect "kinks" in your plan (no not the fun kind of kinks either). It could be a rough day or who knows what may happen, so he may need a little extra unwinding time. I wish you luck, keep up posted!

• Members
Can you come over for my birthday?

So just expect "kinks" in your plan (no not the fun kind of kinks either). It could be a rough day or who knows what may happen, so he may need a little extra unwinding time. I wish you luck, keep up posted!

You know, you are so right. I think the danger of too much planning is that things don't work out exactly like that and I certainly don't want to end up feeling like the whole thing was a bad idea...

I've already started dropping hints that there will be something to look forward to.

When's your birthday?!

• Members
You know, you are so right. I think the danger of too much planning is that things don't work out exactly like that and I certainly don't want to end up feeling like the whole thing was a bad idea...

I've already started dropping hints that there will be something to look forward to.

When's your birthday?!

haha not til october!

Good! I'm a huge planner and things rarely go as I originally planned them!

• Members

instead of sending the pics to his work email try to send it to his cell phone that way only he can see it and he won't get in trouble. otherwise it sounds like a beautifull plan and I think he will love it your time and effort. good luck

• Members

Oh my God, what a GREAT birthday gift :D:D . I got all hot just reading it ;) . Hope everything works out as planned. Please let us know how it went :D

• Members

I think your plan rocks. The only thing I'd suggest is either get a cleaning service in that morning so you can savor your energy or do the cleaning stuff the day/night before, so you can pamper, prepare and save all that hot pent up energy for your hubby.

Also the picture thing.... yea I know what you mean. I thought about sending pictures of pieces of me. No face or whole body pictures. Get a fresh wax and send hem a picture of just the va-ja-ja so he knows what awaits him. Things like that........ not recognizable and yet erotically you.

Let us know how it goes.

• Members
I think your plan rocks. The only thing I'd suggest is either get a cleaning service in that morning so you can savor your energy or do the cleaning stuff the day/night before, so you can pamper, prepare and save all that hot pent up energy for your hubby.

Also the picture thing.... yea I know what you mean. I thought about sending pictures of pieces of me. No face or whole body pictures. Get a fresh wax and send hem a picture of just the va-ja-ja so he knows what awaits him. Things like that........ not recognizable and yet erotically you.

Let us know how it goes.

I will definitely let you all know how it goes next Friday. The cleaning service is not a bad thought. I'm a little hung up on the photo thing. I think va-ja-ja is quite possibly the funniest word I've ever heard. I was thinking a tit shot too, definitely no face. I'm a complete techno idiot, so I don't even know how to send pics to his phone, or if it's possible b/c he has no camera on his phone. Also, any sexy chefs out there? What to make for dinner?

Thanks for all the encouragement. I'm getting excited already.

• Members
Hey there Sultry! Check out some of these recipes! I heart iVillage!

http://food.ivillage.com/holiday/valentine...2j1j71k,00.html

Oh, thanks SuzyP. I love this board!!!

Ack, I just found out there's a little wrinkle (as we said before, the best made plans...) So hubby is going to be out of his office at a conference all day, not at his desk. He will have his phone, but I just realized the phone is company owned as well, so email going there will be subject to the same filters. I was thinking of actual photos in envelopes, and I would send him a message to open one. But he won't be in a private place all day. Perhaps I should just send saucy text messages, eh?

• Members
Oh, thanks SuzyP. I love this board!!!

Ack, I just found out there's a little wrinkle (as we said before, the best made plans...) So hubby is going to be out of his office at a conference all day, not at his desk. He will have his phone, but I just realized the phone is company owned as well, so email going there will be subject to the same filters. I was thinking of actual photos in envelopes, and I would send him a message to open one. But he won't be in a private place all day. Perhaps I should just send saucy text messages, eh?

I'd go with text messages, they are safer in the long run.or leave him hints in his breif case, a condom perhaps? No your probably not going to actually use it but he will get the hint! Or (if you have one) go to spencers they have flavored lube in tiny little packets about teh size of a ketchup packet, stick that in his coat pocket or something!

• Members
I will definitely let you all know how it goes next Friday. The cleaning service is not a bad thought. I'm a little hung up on the photo thing. I think va-ja-ja is quite possibly the funniest word I've ever heard. I was thinking a tit shot too, definitely no face. I'm a complete techno idiot, so I don't even know how to send pics to his phone, or if it's possible b/c he has no camera on his phone. Also, any sexy chefs out there? What to make for dinner?

Thanks for all the encouragement. I'm getting excited already.

OK I love to cook.

That web sit seems pretty good.

If you want some suggestions from me, I'll just need to know favorite protein and most hated food. Do you like to mess around in the kitchen or would you rather something not to involved? Don't forget desert is a must......

If you need help just say so...

• Members

Keep this thread going, ladies.

You all have such great ideas.

Now, I need to find a man.......................... LOL

Kidding, ladies! I need a little break from romance.

• Members

Clean the house while naked. Maybe cook dinner naked also. To help get yourself worked up.

How about have him change when he gets home into a bathrobe with nuthin' on underneath, or loose shorts, or something with easy access?

Does he need some unwind time after he gets home? Maybe help with a massage or massage with oil?

During dinner, would he like if you had a vibrator going under the table, maybe all the way to orgasm, with him just watching?

. . . Also, any sexy chefs out there? What to make for dinner? . . .

A big plate of baked beans, of course. Bwah-ha-ha-ha . . . Watch out by the candles! (Sorry. It's getting late and I'm gettin' silly)

Guest eminatic

i went to culinary school...but only for pastry and deserts XD

my favorite thing to make for some reason is chocolate mousse or orange chocolate mousse :D

if you dont want to spend alot of time on dessert a REEEALLY quick and simple sorbet: get some tangerines or oranges, cut off the top, scoop out the pulp and mix the pulp with some orange sorbet and orange liqueur. scoop it back into the empty orange shells to serve.

• Members
i went to culinary school...but only for pastry and deserts XD

my favorite thing to make for some reason is chocolate mousse or orange chocolate mousse :D

if you dont want to spend alot of time on dessert a REEEALLY quick and simple sorbet: get some tangerines or oranges, cut off the top, scoop out the pulp and mix the pulp with some orange sorbet and orange liqueur. scoop it back into the empty orange shells to serve.

mouse is yummy, but don't you agree that there is something very sexy about chocolate lava cake. Chocolate cake with a warm wet middle....... or how about warm melted chocolate, to dip your favorite fruit in, strawberries maybe, you can feed it to each other and lick up the mess your making(purposely) from each others person.... :rolleyes: just an idea.

• Members
mouse is yummy, but don't you agree that there is something very sexy about chocolate lava cake. Chocolate cake with a warm wet middle....... or how about warm melted chocolate, to dip your favorite fruit in, strawberries maybe, you can feed it to each other and lick up the mess your making(purposely) from each others person.... :rolleyes: just an idea.

Yes, Ladylove, I would like help. Dessert--I love the melted chocolate w/dipping fruit. I also think the sorbet in the orange peel is classy.

Dinner--favorite protein is probably most seafoods. (Salmon, scallops, esp.) I don't really have much that I hate, but I really can't stand cilantro. I'd like to keep dinner somewhat light/delicate. And I don't mind fussing with it a bit; I can cook, just don't have many ideas.

I think we'll skip the baked beans!

Time to unwind is definitely the first thing--he needs some time to change clothes, have a drink and a little massage or something ;) before dinner.

• Review Team

I love this thread! We have some very creative members here. SO's birthday isn't for months, but I may have to create a reason to try out some of the ideas here. B)

• Members
Yes, Ladylove, I would like help. Dessert--I love the melted chocolate w/dipping fruit. I also think the sorbet in the orange peel is classy.

Dinner--favorite protein is probably most seafoods. (Salmon, scallops, esp.) I don't really have much that I hate, but I really can't stand cilantro. I'd like to keep dinner somewhat light/delicate. And I don't mind fussing with it a bit; I can cook, just don't have many ideas.

I think we'll skip the baked beans!

Time to unwind is definitely the first thing--he needs some time to change clothes, have a drink and a little massage or something ;) before dinner.

Check your personal messages.....

I'd also bring Wine or Champaign (my favorite) to bed..... finding interesting uses for ice and the liquids... maybe some other stuff for food play...... ^_^

******the only light should be candle light******