Official Community Forums Home

4 All You Dieting Girls!

pappyld04

• Members

I belive what shorty is refering to si at 11:29 (my time) last night your reply was simply:

"oh HELL NO i'm not gonna let her get in all these arrogant, rude quips and not say anything. you want to continue the discussion? then YOU quit posting over and over with your BS "defense" even though i have said NOTHING for several posts now." and some time between 9am this morning (before i left for work) and shortys first reply to this thread you changed your post to the following because none of us were responding. Yeah, we pay attention.

oh HELL NO i'm not gonna let this little POS get in all these arrogant, snide, flat out RUDE blows and not say anything. i tried to stay quiet. i tried to let the thread get back on topic. but if she feels the need to keep adding on to her mound of bullshit begging a response then fine. you want to continue the discussion and stay on topic? then YOU quit posting over and over with your BS "defense" even though i have said NOTHING for several posts now. you are CLEARLY instigating now so if you want a fucking fight then fine, but don't try to act like you are trying to save the thread by telling people to stay on topic when you are the one continuing to post off topic repeatedly.

smile doesnt get a bunch of shit for saying she didnt find the article negative because she "only said it was negative TO HER"? what kind of fucking bullshit excuse is that? go back, read my first post. what did i say? i said the article doesn't seem negative TO ME. so nice try but your attempt to look innocent is clearly bullshit. but hmmmm i guess its all in my head, huh? god forbid someone might actually have an opinion different than yours. and then you come in with this arrogant prissy attitude of "oh well if you don't agree with ME then clearly you just don't know what its like" you know what? sometimes two people can experience the exact same thing and come away with DIFFERENT OPINIONS ABOUT IT. does that mean the experience of person with the "wrong" opinion doesn't count? NO. fucking deal with it. maybe YOU are the one that needs to "back the fuck off"

oh please, while i can tell you that there are plenty of posts where i am not being "negative" i would challenge you to find ONE post that i did not edit. i ALWAYS go back and edit posts for things left out, things that dont make sense or things that are spelled wrong. its called proof reading.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eminatic

i changed it because no one was responding? uh, no. if that were the reason i would have simply bumped the thread. see, when i'm pissed my first answer is much more brief than what i actually have to say. sorry to disappoint you but it actually has nothing to do with you.

• Members

Oh and also I wasn't trying to act like I was saving the thread, i was simply agreeing with LadyLove, who was in fact trying to save the thread.

In a thread related point though: I offically hit the 20lbs lost mark! And all that by NOT counting calories!

Guest eminatic
Agreed, this was a great DISCUSSION before people started crying about being attacked. (which I admittedly and purposefully did so in my last post purely as a self defense and coming to the defense of a friend after she and i were both actually attacked) I say if you don't have anything related to the topic hand, weight loss and staying fit, then bugger off.

"if you don't have anything related to the topic then bugger off"? yet after that you go on to post more off topic BS. hmmm.

Wow....ya think this kind of stuff might be the reason so many of the regulars quit posting? (where did they all go?) I miss the old days when people actually talked about sex and relationships on here.

or maybe the topics brought up on a sex discussion board are fairly routine and thus the regulars got bored. and as stated in another thread many members talk through IM/phone now and use the board less.

• Members
Oh and also I wasn't trying to act like I was saving the thread, i was simply agreeing with LadyLove, who was in fact trying to save the thread.

In a thread related point though: I offically hit the 20lbs lost mark! And all that by NOT counting calories!

Congrats on the weight loss. Some have easier times than others. Case in point my thyroid issues. I have lost weight at times. I work out about 4 days a week. I go to the gym, walk and watch what I eat.

• Members
Congrats on the weight loss. Some have easier times than others. Case in point my thyroid issues. I have lost weight at times. I work out about 4 days a week. I go to the gym, walk and watch what I eat.

i wish had that kind of dedication! Seriously! I diet, and I walk the dog but that's about it. Well and the throw around granite all day at work. So maybe that's why... :) The thyriod thing is though my lil sis has a problem with hers too (course the bags and bags of doritos probably doesn;t help either...) :)

• Members
Wow....ya think this kind of stuff might be the reason so many of the regulars quit posting? (where did they all go?) I miss the old days when people actually talked about sex and relationships on here.

A lot of the people you are referring to have things going on. People will phase in and out. Also it helps if new people that join regenerate an old thread with their views or create new threads.

Please don't take offense but I got a kick out of you saying you miss the old days but you haven't even been a member for 2 months. Yes you may have been a lurker before that but posting from everyone helps keep a board going.

• Review Team
... I offically hit the 20lbs lost mark! And all that by NOT counting calories!

Way to go! That is a major milestone. Hey, maybe it is all that sex you had?!?!? ;) That is my favorite exercise!

• Members
Way to go! That is a major milestone. Hey, maybe it is all that sex you had?!?!? ;) That is my favorite exercise!

Oh I agree. Sex is definately for me my favorite exercise....hehee. I see it as a win-win situation.

• Members

While it may have shed a pound, i think it was better for my ego than my weight loss! Now regular sex, yeah that would DEFINITELY help me lose the pounds and get those rock hard "I have amazing sex" abs that I so long for!

• Members

I have to agree with you on this one....This is getting old...fast...

Guest eminatic
I have to agree with you on this one....This is getting old...fast...

then perhaps, since the thread was starting to get back on topic, you should have let it do so.

• Members
then perhaps, since the thread was starting to get back on topic, you should have let it do so.

Em, I was NOT speaking to you...I was agreeing with complete abandon. Perhaps YOU should be the one to let it go.

Guest eminatic

you were agreeing with a post about me, and one that had already been addressed several times. i have a pretty hard time saying nothing when someone is talking either to me, about me or about something involving me. like forgiveness, it is simply against my nature.

• Members
so how many calories fo you think sex burns off?

depends on how vigorous or slow you go?

• Members

Well I lost my first stone at weigh in this week all with the help of Weightwatchers, It worked for me so I will stick with it. I know the values of the stuff I put in my mouth and do 30 minutes exercise 4 times a week. Well done to all those who have lost weight or a just plain happy how they are.

I am just greatful that cum does not have a points value............. :P

• Members
Well I lost my first stone at weigh in this week all with the help of Weightwatchers, It worked for me so I will stick with it. I know the values of the stuff I put in my mouth and do 30 minutes exercise 4 times a week. Well done to all those who have lost weight or a just plain happy how they are.

I am just greatful that cum does not have a points value............. :P

only 7 calories and a good source of protien! LOL

• Review Team

I honestly did read somewhere a looooong time ago that sex burns a lot of calories, I just read it too long ago to remember the number. I bet someone on here can do some google research and get the answer. :)

• Members
I honestly did read somewhere a looooong time ago that sex burns a lot of calories, I just read it too long ago to remember the number. I bet someone on here can do some google research and get the answer. :)

I did some searching. I found some of the things on there a little funny.

Calories burned

Guest eminatic

that list seems abnormally high...running, swimming or doing situps for one minute only burns 7 calories. i remember doing one of those calories burned calculators and it did include sex as an exercise...3 different speeds. a rigorous sex session was clocked at around 3 calories.