Official Community Forums Home

• Members

I'm letting things take it's course day by day. This week has gone by so fast and when I look back I can't help but smile cause the guy who is now my boyfriend really makes me feel comfortable inside. I love the way he holds me, I love it how he can look into my eyes and actually understand what I'm saying, his smile is gorgeous and he's beautiful inside and out. I feel like I'm falling for him and more and more but I don't want to push anything. We haven't had sex yet and I don't plan on rushing into it anytime soon. I just feel so comfortable around him and for the first time in my life I'm happy with a man. I've never been that happy with any of the men I've dated cause none of them really took the time to get to know me inside and out. Maybe cause half of them were just in it for sex or just plain selfish. It doesn't really matter anymore cause it's in the past. Tomorrow I'm seeing Chris, yes that his name and were going to see the new Wolverine movie.

Just wanted to post and keep you updated! :) All of you are like a family to me and you've helped me out through some times when I was having difficulties with my past relationships and always have given me great advice. Thank you for always being here for me.

• Members

Awwww, so glad to know!! :lol:

• Members
I'm letting things take it's course day by day. This week has gone by so fast and when I look back I can't help but smile cause the guy who is now my boyfriend really makes me feel comfortable inside. I love the way he holds me, I love it how he can look into my eyes and actually understand what I'm saying, his smile is gorgeous and he's beautiful inside and out. I feel like I'm falling for him and more and more but I don't want to push anything. We haven't had sex yet and I don't plan on rushing into it anytime soon. I just feel so comfortable around him and for the first time in my life I'm happy with a man. I've never been that happy with any of the men I've dated cause none of them really took the time to get to know me inside and out. Maybe cause half of them were just in it for sex or just plain selfish. It doesn't really matter anymore cause it's in the past. Tomorrow I'm seeing Chris, yes that his name and were going to see the new Wolverine movie.

Just wanted to post and keep you updated! :) All of you are like a family to me and you've helped me out through some times when I was having difficulties with my past relationships and always have given me great advice. Thank you for always being here for me.

:) That is beautiful! GREAT for you and best wishes!

• Members

I am so happy for you.............isn't love grand? Enjoy.

• Members
Yes it is. :) I'm indeed a very very happy woman right now!!!

I'm very happy for you...... Just don't depend on others to bring you your happiness. Happiness lies within your soul.

• Review Team

It's great to hear things are going well. Enjoy the bliss!

• Members
I'm very happy for you...... Just don't depend on others to bring you your happiness. Happiness lies within your soul.

I agree. Before in my past I always relied on others, after my last boyfriend broke up, I spent two years working on myself and trying to work on what makes me happy. I'm happy when I'm not even around him and I'm very understanding when he wants his alone time. I have my kitty cat and my friends, I don't put my life on line for him. I've known a lot of girls to revolve around there boyfriends and constantly want to be with them every single day, thats good and everything but I'm the type of woman who enjoys her space.

• Members

Happiness is a big issue with me. I had concluded that happiness was the anticipation of happiness, because I was always happiest when I was looking forward to something that I thought would make me happy.

These days I'm leaning more toward happiness being a choice I make. I never would have believed that two years ago.

Great advise!!!!!

• Members
I agree. Before in my past I always relied on others, after my last boyfriend broke up, I spent two years working on myself and trying to work on what makes me happy. I'm happy when I'm not even around him and I'm very understanding when he wants his alone time. I have my kitty cat and my friends, I don't put my life on line for him. I've known a lot of girls to revolve around there boyfriends and constantly want to be with them every single day, thats good and everything but I'm the type of woman who enjoys her space.

Good for you!

Happiness is a big issue with me. I had concluded that happiness was the anticipation of happiness, because I was always happiest when I was looking forward to something that I thought would make me happy.

These days I'm leaning more toward happiness being a choice I make. I never would have believed that two years ago.

I understand. At one time in my life I was happiest when in anticipation. Don't you feel an inner peace along with that?

Great advise!!!!!

Thanks Tyger.... Every time I see your name, I always think of the song from winnie the pooh. "The wonderful things about tigger issssssss, I'm the only one". :P Yea, I know it's not even spelled the same, makes no sense.

• Members

Good for you :D . Hope the happiness continues.

• 3 weeks later...