Official Community Forums Home

Icons

Sunday

• Members

I haven't seen all the icons used by the people who post here by any means, but I do find some of them, umm ... arousing. MsLayD's probably makes my knees the weakest. It has beauty and an unsettling, intriguing intensity. Is there an icon that you linger over every time you see it?

• Members

Um... besides mine, which I love! I like Ginger J's and Mikayla's :)

• Members

Is it really an icon if it is YOU? Hmmm....

I love Sunflowers, Ginger J's, Angelkisses, and DirtyBlondes...

I LOVE Mikayla's, and sun_flowers, but, I'm partial to mine, even though it's not "sexy". I love the colors and the tiger seems so gentle.

• Review Team
I haven't seen all the icons used by the people who post here by any means, but I do find some of them, umm ... arousing. MsLayD's probably makes my knees the weakest. It has beauty and an unsettling, intriguing intensity. Is there an icon that you linger over every time you see it?

Awww, you make me blush! :wub: TY Sunday! :kiss:

I will have to pay some attention to everyone's and report back later. :rolleyes:

• Members

I love all the icons and some are completely intriguing but, what really get me is the no-icon. That peeks tons of interest and questions for me.

• Members
I love all the icons and some are completely intriguing but, what really get me is the no-icon. That peeks tons of interest and questions for me.

Is that a hint to get off my butt and get an icon?

• Members
Um... besides mine, which I love! I like Ginger J's and Mikayla's :)

Mmmm. Ginger's makes my mouth water, LL's gives me a little jolt "down there." Mikaula's reminds me of an old movie where the ventriloquist's dummy was controlling the ventriloquist. I can't wait to get around to looking at them all.

• Members
Is that a hint to get off my butt and get an icon?

Sure ok..... get off your butt a show us some insight :)

• Members

Thank you BTW for the compliments in my direction! :)

• Members

Mine, definitely. :P

• Members

How did I miss this...I like so many...but...i like mik's, gingerJ's, and i do like pappy's lil animated couple at the bottom of all his posts...there are to many to think of right now. i will add more later im sure

Guest eminatic
Mine, definitely. :P

haha, for sure XD

people usually mistake my icon for a woman...it is actually a man (sorry to disappoint anyone)

• Members
haha, for sure XD

people usually mistake my icon for a woman...it is actually a man (sorry to disappoint anyone)

Mmmm, Mana.

Guest eminatic
Mmmm, Mana.

omg someone who actually knows who Mana is! <3

but that's actually Kamijo, previously singer of >

< currently the singer of >
< whereupon he started making the cheesiest music videos EVAAAAR. for some reason they only make videos of their weakest songs =/

(Kamijo and Mana both appear frequently in the Gothic Lolita Bible, but they hardly ever do any events together :( )

• Members
Is it really an icon if it is YOU? Hmmm....

Hahaha! I was just thinking that same thing. I guess I'll have to work on being Iconic ;)

There's so many great one's on here. I love it. It totally show's peeps personalities!

• Members
omg someone who actually knows who Mana is! <3

but that's actually Kamijo, previously singer of >

< currently the singer of >
< whereupon he started making the cheesiest music videos EVAAAAR. for some reason they only make videos of their weakest songs =/

(Kamijo and Mana both appear frequently in the Gothic Lolita Bible, but they hardly ever do any events together :( )

Ooooh ok, he looks very much like Mana in that pic. I was a huge fan of Malice Mizer when I was in highschool.

Guest eminatic
Ooooh ok, he looks very much like Mana in that pic. I was a huge fan of Malice Mizer when I was in highschool.

omg and ur just telling me this now?!? :o

haha i was about to say Mana looks nothing like Kamijo...but waaaay back in the Malice Mizer days they had the same hair XD

i still wear the Malice Mizer cross every day though! along with the Moi Dix Mois pendant (Mana's current band)

l_d19277737967927f88efb4cef7a33c93.jpg

also a few months ago most of the members of Malice Mizer got together for a semi..."reunion" ish...thing...

There, this post spurred me into thinking it was time to change mine.

This is my tattoo (which I've posted before), no, I didn't take the pic, but I love my "tramp stamp", so I'll show it off. :) I hope y'all like it.

• Members
There, this post spurred me into thinking it was time to change mine.

This is my tattoo (which I've posted before), no, I didn't take the pic, but I love my "tramp stamp", so I'll show it off. :) I hope y'all like it.

Damn, I love your icon tyger. I love Mikayla's too. I got her signature image and her icon confused. The signature is so big and so creepy I didn't look at her icon until she mentioned it in this thread.

Next to eyes, I think the sexiest part of a woman's body is the curve where her waist becomes her hips. Tyger and Mikayla's icons make me pant - even on mother's day.

Thank you very much. :P

• Members

My icon is big and creepy? *sob* - I like her. The good news is, the AVATAR (small pic) IS me, the ICON (creepy pic) is not...so it is allll good!

Thanks for the compliments!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

There are many good ones that have caught my eye. I'll just mention a few, though.

I kind of dig a fairly new one, Pinup Panda. Used to like eminatic's till I found out it was of a guy. Sheesh! And an old one I haven't seen post in a long time named 1kittykat; I always thought that was a pretty pic.