Official Community Forums Home

Costumes...

SensualWoman

• Members

Hmm.. haven't tried too many costumes. But I have done the slutty school girl, sexy librarian, naughty cop, dominatrix... And I have a 5 drawer dresser full of lingerie with assorted slips, corsets, bustiers, garters, thigh highs, lacey bras/undies, etc. So there's always endless possibilities with those. And of course my obsession with SHOES!! I love sexy heels...

Nothing like having your man tied to the bed blindfolded..and all he hears is the sound of the heels walking into the room.. and know he's in store for something.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Hmm.. haven't tried too many costumes. But I have done the slutty school girl, sexy librarian, naughty cop, dominatrix... And I have a 5 drawer dresser full of lingerie with assorted slips, corsets, bustiers, garters, thigh highs, lacey bras/undies, etc. So there's always endless possibilities with those. And of course my obsession with SHOES!! I love sexy heels...

Nothing like having your man tied to the bed blindfolded..and all he hears is the sound of the heels walking into the room.. and know he's in store for something.

You sound like my kind of girl!!! :)

• Members
Hmmm sounds like you know your stuff... Do you own such an item? ;)

Since this Thread is about Costumes... I wonder what "Costume" would be best incorporated with the Spreader Bar...

Hmmmm deep thoughts...

I don't know...Hubby ordered something special, but I'm not allowed to know what it is till that night. The Suspense is KILLING me

• Members

Spreader bars are definitely all about dominance and submission. It leaves your partner helpless and completely restrained and "open" for whatever you may have in store for him/her.

• Members
Spreader bars are definitely all about dominance and submission. It leaves your partner helpless and completely restrained and "open" for whatever you may have in store for him/her.

Peeks my interest....

• Members

There's also several different type of bars.. ones that just spread the legs, ones that has a collar and bar that goes down the back and holds the arms back, ones that spread the legs and holds the arms in place as well, etc.. So there's different possibilities and positions with them.

• Members

Wow, how did I miss this post?

I have had A LOT of experience with spreader bars....a lot. There are so many kinds, as pointed out. Hmmmm,. makes me remember some fantastic times...

• Members

For something inexpensive, try a men's dress white shirt (long sleeve)..tie loosely done...hosiery (if you're into that), high heels and voila...a vision of sexiness. Something about when a woman unbuttons them (and damn there's lot of buttons) creates such an atmosphere. A microkini adds to mystery. www.microkini-beach.com sells them and they are hot/cheap & do such wonders.

• Members
Wow, how did I miss this post?

I have had A LOT of experience with spreader bars....a lot. There are so many kinds, as pointed out. Hmmmm,. makes me remember some fantastic times...

He has been wanting one for awhile, so we broke down and got one for him..well, for me..hehehe

• Members
I don't know...Hubby ordered something special, but I'm not allowed to know what it is till that night. The Suspense is KILLING me

sooo.. did you find out what it is yet?

• Members
My Dom wear consists of a pair of motor cycle leathers (lower part)and a hood.Also the usual lifestyle toys.Floggers,canes,crops,cuffs,blindfolds,etc.

Some of the roleplay scenes I have done which I like are cop/prisioner,stranger/stranger,boss/secretary,hooker/john,vampire/victim.and others.You can get as creative as you want while roleplaying.As with anything your only limited by your imagination.

WOW with a capital W....I would LOVE to go down this road. My last gf wasn't much into roleplay. Thou after weeks of my begging and pleading she finally gave me (on 2 occasions) some sweet anal lovin (she was the top).

I have just the real basics...hogtie kit in black leather. Six silver chains about 18" each. Plus my array of dongs-dildos and vibes or bullets. I would LOVE to be bottomed while in bondage.....just don't forget to paddle me often......:) :) :P

• Members
My Dom wear consists of a pair of motor cycle leathers (lower part)and a hood.Also the usual lifestyle toys.Floggers,canes,crops,cuffs,blindfolds,etc.

Some of the roleplay scenes I have done which I like are cop/prisioner,stranger/stranger,boss/secretary,hooker/john,vampire/victim.and others.You can get as creative as you want while roleplaying.As with anything your only limited by your imagination.

WOW with a capital W....I would LOVE to go down this road. My last gf wasn't much into roleplay. Thou after weeks of my begging and pleading she finally gave me (on 2 occasions) some sweet anal lovin (she was the top).

I have just the real basics...hogtie kit in black leather. Six silver chains about 18" each. Plus my array of dongs-dildos and vibes or bullets. I would LOVE to be bottomed while in bondage.....just don't forget to paddle me often......:) :) :P

• 5 months later...
  • Members

my hubby doesn't like the school girl look or "fairy tale" costumes. he's happy with very high heels, thigh highs, & garters. i would like to find some wigs though, since this seems to turn him on ( i curled my hair once and he went crazy, i would do it more often, but it takes alot of time since my hair is very thick and straight as a board) does anyone have any good wig websites that they've had success with?

• Members
my hubby doesn't like the school girl look or "fairy tale" costumes. he's happy with very high heels, thigh highs, & garters. i would like to find some wigs though, since this seems to turn him on ( i curled my hair once and he went crazy, i would do it more often, but it takes alot of time since my hair is very thick and straight as a board) does anyone have any good wig websites that they've had success with?

No Idea about quality but I think Fredrick's has them on there web site, check it out.

*I have thick wavy almost loose curls, I spend lots of time taming it, but after sex it can be unruly, freshly washed, and air dried same thing.... H thinks it sexy as hell, I just don't like it...... I'd love your straight hair.