Official Community Forums Home

Have You Ever Gotten Off Suddenly?

Tyger

As in, really not expecting it?

I was in my car a few years ago (before kid, and single), had the stereo up, and listening to All Stars "Battleflag" (rap/rock), and felt it coming on, then BOOM!! The bass in that song, and apparently how I was sitting just so caused me to O while driving!! :lol: I love that song!!!

It only happened to me that once, but I wasn't complaining! ;) :P

• Members

This has actually happened to me quite a few times. Last summer I was riding bikes with my son and I could tell that the rubbing of the seat was getting me "horny" so when we would go over bumps and curbs I would position myself and BAM - orgasm - not exactly "suddenly" but hey.

Recently, my clit piercing has been doing it. Like the other day on the train. I was just bouncing my leg while crossed and BAM...orgasm. It was a real good one too. I think the girl across from me knew, cause I kind of shuddered. Oh well, cold on that train! :blink:

Mikayla :rolleyes:

• Members

I am guilty of it also. :P I was watching a movie at home on the couch movie called Sweet Home ALamba and where in the world this O came from I have no idea. But they were so much in love and didnt know it and when they actually got togeather and kissed toward the end of the movie. WOW what a O and hmmm didnt know why or where that one came from. :ph34r:

• Members

I came close......kinda like what Mikayla said about rubbing on bike seat.....I to have felt that oooohhhh i like this feeling of something rubbing against me without intent.....like a bikeseat and that feeling of some strong bass......or the sounds of a really loud motorcycle or monster truck.......man it get me close but i never had the big O from any of them......tell me girls how can I ? Could it be that i just didnt "go with it long enough" for it to make me O.......sometimes it takes me awhile so maybe thats why it didnt happen for me..........I feel so left out like im missing out on all the fun.......lol,.....any helpful hints???????

• Members

Just this weekend, my sister in law confessed to experienceing something similar. She was 15 and horseback riding, the longer and harder she ran the horse, the more intense the sensations, til she just came.

• Members

Hmm...Battleflag by Lo Fidelity Allstars...that might make me cum too.

I had this happen once while "speaker tweaking" the first time I went to see Paul Van Dyke play The Church (local-ish night club). I was just dancing in front of the speakers with a few other people, largely cause there wasn't anywhere else to stand, and felt the bass vibrating up through me until...well, there we were.

• Members

Euphoria, it is soooo werid you mention that. I went to see Paul Van Dyke about a month ago here in San Diego's 4th and B and I got to go on stage. The speakers were amazing and while I didnt get off, I did get very close!

For some reason or another, this seems to happen to me quite often. I was sitting in the car last week and me and my boyfriend were driving on this street that had alot of potholes and dips and bumps and well, that was nice :)

I think the weirdest time was while I was suntanning by the pool. I had been thinking about sex and when I sat up, I swung my legs over to the side of the chaise and somehow it just happened.

How many of you can get off just thinking about sex? As in, no manual stimulation. It happens to me, but its rare and completely out of my control.... how many of you women have experienced this? I'd be interested in knowing.

• Members
Euphoria, it is soooo werid you mention that. I went to see Paul Van Dyke about a month ago here in San Diego's 4th and B and I got to go on stage. The speakers were amazing and while I didnt get off, I did get very close!

For some reason or another, this seems to happen to me quite often. I was sitting in the car last week and me and my boyfriend were driving on this street that had alot of potholes and dips and bumps and well, that was nice :)

I think the weirdest time was while I was suntanning by the pool. I had been thinking about sex and when I sat up, I swung my legs over to the side of the chaise and somehow it just happened.

How many of you can get off just thinking about sex? As in, no manual stimulation. It happens to me, but its rare and completely out of my control.... how many of you women have experienced this? I'd be interested in knowing.

Parpar, I have to say I am guilty of this with no manual stimulation at all. I can be thinking about or even reading about it or writing about it and I have gotten off and I have never touched myself.

Maybe I am just a horney women all the time who knows :) I am sure though there are other women this happens to.

• Members

PVD is a special kind of awesome. I've seen a number of these guys live, and so far the two that no one has topped are PVD and Bt. I got close again when I saw Bt this past spring with his song Force of Gravity, but not quite.

I've never managed it just thinking about sex. I've gotten intensely aroused just through thought and daydream, but never to the point of orgasm. I blame my lack of an attention span - unless something's got me occupied, I can't keep my mind on anything for very long. ;)