• I enjoy anal and vaginal sex equally
    • I could take it or leave it
    • I'm still undecided
    • I only do it because my SO likes it.
    • I tried it and dont care for it
    • A little anal play is ok but that's as far as I'm going
    • Never tried it and probably never will

• Members

I went for undecided, I'm just now beginning to like it but I wouldn't say I love it quite yet. I've always been curious in trying it, it hurts more than actually enjoying it right now. I'm guessing it'll take time in order for me to love it. Maybe my body just has to get used to it, cause it's still very very new for me. Has anyone used toys before hand before they went for anal? I'm thinking of things I could do so I can actually feel how good it feels. I've always been very very nervous about trying it and I believe I still am cause everyone tells me that it hurts each time you do it.

• Members
I went for undecided, I'm just now beginning to like it but I wouldn't say I love it quite yet. I've always been curious in trying it, it hurts more than actually enjoying it right now. I'm guessing it'll take time in order for me to love it. Maybe my body just has to get used to it, cause it's still very very new for me. Has anyone used toys before hand before they went for anal? I'm thinking of things I could do so I can actually feel how good it feels. I've always been very very nervous about trying it and I believe I still am cause everyone tells me that it hurts each time you do it.

It doesn't hurt me every time. In the beginning I had a lot of trouble with it...mostly due to my brain. I would tense up becuase I would over think it. We found that it is best after I have had a few orgasms. Also he starts with fingers and toys before he enters me. That will help relax you and stretch it some. I have found I started with a slim vibe and then slowly worked my way up to use during "me" time which helped a lot as well. Definately make sure you have lots of lube. Even when you think you have enough add some more. Now I love it and don't have any discomfort.

I just think it has helped me a lot working on it by myself besides as with him as well. The other thing is a patient partner. If I make any kind of sound that he thought was discomfort he was checking on me and reassuring me that no matter what we did he was fine with it.

• Review Team

It doesn't hurt each time. Hubby and I have anal quite often, like I said in my earlier post, and there are times that it is difficult for me to O without some anal stimulation, too, now. Relax and don't over-think, like SS said. If you expect it to hurt, it probably will. If you have to have your engine revved up first, let him know that and then work into it. I am sure it's not for everyone, maybe not your thing, but it doesn't have to hurt and once you can get past that you can determine if it is for you or not. Good luck!

• Members

Anal is something that is kind of like regular sex for the most part, you start off not knowing what to expect what to do, how to do it, what not to do.... and how to calm yourself down enough to allow it to happen and to enjoy it.

Now from my past girlfriends, weather they were older or younger, I have found one thing.... Their partner didn't take enough time with them to work into it to the point that they did enjoy it. The better part of them now love it because I did take the time with them and I never pushed it onto them. Now I am no GURU to sex I just listen to them and what they want and what their bodies tell me they want, that is a big difference as far as I know everyone of my past ex's still enjoy it so.....!!

There are many things you can do to help you to get into the mood to do it.... Now realize that anal is still an even bigger taboo then sex itself, even thou outright sex seems to be just as bad now days to the right people. Keep in mind that things are made to come out of the anus, not going into it.

The best thing you could do is the next time you think you may want to expand your possibilities anally, go to the bathroom and make sure you do not have to have a B.M., then shower. Now I recommend this for a few reasons. The biggest of them is the fact of what you are going to do and the fact that most people that are new to anal have the over whelming urge to poop when just starting, so if you know you don't have too...... The mind game to over coming it should be easier ok....!! The use of toys and even better perhaps a latex covered hand with lube to play and tease the area and insertion.... Fingers are a great thing because you can feel the anus relaxing and or tightening up. To relax and allow the insertion of anything.... Finger, toy, what ever it may be.... If you push out a little bit at the same time of insertion, many find it helpful.

The last thing...... LUBE..... LUBE........ LUBE....!!!!! The more the better, being able to get lube into the anus is good, they do make special applicators that you can fill with your fav lube and insert and squeeze into the anus. Also Play with the different types. Water based will need to be reapplied more often, so most of the time the use of a good silicone based lube is the best, so if possible try each of them and see what is better.

Other then that, just take your time and see how things go, you can do it.... You have the want to try it so take your time and it will become more and more pleasurable.

• Members
It doesn't hurt each time. Hubby and I have anal quite often, like I said in my earlier post, and there are times that it is difficult for me to O without some anal stimulation, too, now. Relax and don't over-think, like SS said. If you expect it to hurt, it probably will. If you have to have your engine revved up first, let him know that and then work into it. I am sure it's not for everyone, maybe not your thing, but it doesn't have to hurt and once you can get past that you can determine if it is for you or not. Good luck!

I have to agree with you, MsLayD. Our expectations are all too often fulfilled.

Having been anal aficionados for as long as my Hb and I have been, we've run across just about every one of the hitches and speed bumps you can encounter with anal sex. We can have regular anal sex for weeks without any problem, then suddenly it hurts or it's messy or whatever... but because we've been through it before, we just stop, regroup, start over, and 99.999999% of the time end up having mind-blowing anal sex.

And I know what you mean about needing some anal stimulation... I really do need to have all of my O-zones stimulated--clitoris, vagina, and anus/rectum--to feel satisfied at the end of our lovemaking, even if it's only a finger up my ass when I cum from cunnilingus or vaginal intercourse...

Anal sex is still occasionally somewhat painful for me, for reasons I can't quite understand... but I think it's all mental. I think I get impatient sometimes because anal orgasms are SO satisfying to me, and I want to get right to it. But the GOOD news, girls, is that when your anus is particularly sensitive pain-wise, the other side of the coin is that once I relax and go with the flow I'm super-sensitive PLEASURE-wise, which means mind-blowing anal orgasms once I get through the pain barrier. I don't mean to sound masochistic, but whenever my Hb's cock hurts my anus on penetration, I perk right up because I know I'm in for some explosive enjoyment... and that in itself helps me get past the discomfort. OK, I admit it, I guess I'm a bit of a masochist, LOL!

• Review Team
... I don't mean to sound masochistic, but whenever my Hb's cock hurts my anus on penetration, I perk right up because I know I'm in for some explosive enjoyment... and that in itself helps me get past the discomfort. OK, I admit it, I guess I'm a bit of a masochist, LOL!

I TOTALLY get what you are saying and agree!

• 8 years later...
  • Members

I would love to try it but need advice on what toys to start with? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/17/2018 at 3:45 PM, Kevin45 said:

I love my wife taking my ass. My ass being hers to do as she pleases. I do like being rimmed and fingeres till i cum

YOU LUCKY FUCKER!!!

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
  • Members

My husband has begged me for anal for many, many years.  We attempted it on various occasions, but I didn't really get it or understand , because what could be better than being deep inside my the conventional way, right?  Soooo, he bought great lube, and asked me to read these stories about it.    I became excited about it. ...then we showered together.    He laid me on the bed, and gave me my first enema ever.   When I was completely cleaned out, he tenderly rubbed my clit...of course,it was so necessary for me to lick him, taking all of him in my mouth.   He rubbed lube on me all over and turned me over, pressing ever so gently into our new playhouse...of course, I only wanted him further inside, and he smoothly entered me all the way.  Now, I understood exactly why he begged me for this.  Many Os later, this is all I want.  I have such an intense O especially when he grabs my ass cheeks and firmly draws them apart to open me the furthest I can go and promptly goes every inch into me.  Now I look forward to ultimate pleasure when he will do this as well as put a big, large vibrator into my pussy.  This will happen on Friday night.  I  don't know if I can wait.  It is so incredibly intense and electric....ooooh.  I am so in love!

• Like 1

• Members

I am not sure he wants lthat.. still exploring

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members
58 minutes ago, Blacklacepanties said:

I have tried several time for hubby, but it is just too painful.  I did peg him on request and it was a real turn on.  I do like it when he played with my little butt hole.  

As he gets older to joy and sensual excitement seeing you with a strap on will blow both of you away. Pegging for sure

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 9/20/2018 at 6:30 AM, Miss M said:

My husband has begged me for anal for many, many years.  We attempted it on various occasions, but I didn't really get it or understand , because what could be better than being deep inside my the conventional way, right?  Soooo, he bought great lube, and asked me to read these stories about it.    I became excited about it. ...then we showered together.    He laid me on the bed, and gave me my first enema ever.   When I was completely cleaned out, he tenderly rubbed my clit...of course,it was so necessary for me to lick him, taking all of him in my mouth.   He rubbed lube on me all over and turned me over, pressing ever so gently into our new playhouse...of course, I only wanted him further inside, and he smoothly entered me all the way.  Now, I understood exactly why he begged me for this.  Many Os later, this is all I want.  I have such an intense O especially when he grabs my ass cheeks and firmly draws them apart to open me the furthest I can go and promptly goes every inch into me.  Now I look forward to ultimate pleasure when he will do this as well as put a big, large vibrator into my pussy.  This will happen on Friday night.  I  don't know if I can wait.  It is so incredibly intense and electric....ooooh.  I am so in love!

That is awesome for you I am glad you discovered it I know if it is done right anal feels awesome on women and men I know I loved it and he absolutely get off when my wife pegs me

• 1 month later...