Official Community Forums Home

Hey

ticklemefunny

• Members

So, hi.. I'm new. Hence the post in the introduce yourself forum.

I used to be extremely prude, thinking that toys were for freaks or something. Since about the beginning of this year, all that has changed. I own only a few, basic, beginner toys but i love them. I love women, I love men... um, thats it. Anything else you wannna know.. just ask!

post-9454-1252505114_thumb.jpg

• Members

Welcome to the boards. It is a fun place as I have told you. Lots to read and learn. Also some great people as well. Enjoy.

• Members
Welcome to the boards. It is a fun place as I have told you. Lots to read and learn. Also some great people as well. Enjoy.

Thanks! I need more friends! I feel like I'm minding everyone's business if I read what's posted..

• Members

I used to be extremely prude, thinking that toys were for freaks or something. Since about the beginning of this year, all that has changed. I own only a few, basic, beginner toys but i love them. I love women, I love men... um, thats it. Anything else you wannna know.. just ask!

Hehe you sound like I did! Welcome!! Nice picture, love your hair! :) If you need help figuring out how to post an avatar I can help you just PM me :)

• Members
how'd you get a picture on here?

go to your profile, click on my controls right above your profile. Then scroll down near the bottome left is edit my avatar and then you can change it there. If you can't get it let me know and will help ya further.

• Members
Thanks! I need more friends! I feel like I'm minding everyone's business if I read what's posted..

Oh hush you know you are enjoying it. Besides we are like one big happy dysfunctional horny family....lol.

• Members

Welcome!!

I love your hair too! I love women and men as well, see, we already have things in common!

Hope you make lots of good friends here.

• Members

Hi! Glad you decided to join us! Welcome!

• Review Team

Welcome! Glad to have you here and out of the land of prudes! :D

• Members

Hi...Welcome. I love women. I dont care for men in that way, but if I need help moving furniture they are very handy to have around. ;)

Welcome! I'm glad you're opening yourself up to more and more fun! Everyone needs to have "personal time"! :)