Official Community Forums Home

Woman On Top

I was just curious how I could improve my skills while being on top of my boyfriend during sex. He says that he can't ejaculate while I'm on top, is there anything that I could try or do differently to help our situation? Please help me.

• Members

The only way to get more comfortable with it is to practice, practice, practice. Remember you man is going to love having you up there if it feels good to you you can pretty much bet he's enjoying it to. Have you check out the article and tip section?

• Members

I have the same problem and I think it's because of the pressuer of her sitting on me. It feels great but her body weight is in the right spot to "hold things up". I would suggest, if you can, is get your body weight off of him and "hover" over top of him. It has work for us in the past. If not then ride for a while and try something new. There is nothing wrong with that.

• Members

this is my SO favorite position.She can most always get satisfied in this position.while I too like it(it puts certain areas of her body with easy reach)sometimes I too find it hart to get datisfied.not because of weight or anything like that.more it's hard for me to get the spots I need stimulated to be able to be satisfied.so we compromise.she gets satisfied in this posittion first. then we shift(same position)just a little for me to get the spots I need stimulated to be able to be satisfied.

just a thought as this works for us.

• Members
I was just curious how I could improve my skills while being on top of my boyfriend during sex. He says that he can't ejaculate while I'm on top, is there anything that I could try or do differently to help our situation? Please help me.

Well there are different techniques you can use while you are up there. Like sometimes I will press my chest to his and he thrusts up into me. Or sometimes I sit up and roll my hips on him. I like to lean back and put my hands on his thighs too sometimes. Or bring up one knee so I can hover a bit. Anyway LL is right you just need to practice til you find your niche! Keep at it you'll get there!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

My HB almost never cums when I ride him, and we've learned that it's no big deal. I cum like crazy when I'm on top, rolling my hips back and forth with his cock deep inside, which he loves to watch... and when I've had enough orgasms or I'm just plain exhausted we switch to a different position so he can fuck me hard and cum too. The only exception is if I lean forward so my breasts are on his chest, and he thrusts up into me... he can cum pretty easily doing that.

• Review Team

Call me crazy, but I don't like being on top much. I rather have my man take control and ravish me. :o

• Members
Call me crazy, but I don't like being on top much. I rather have my man take control and ravish me. :o

I would never call you crazy :) . To me, it's whatever works for each individual or couple.

• Members

I hear that but girl.... sometimes being on top, taking control of HIM... damn! Good stuff! ;)

• Members
I hear that but girl.... sometimes being on top, taking control of HIM... damn! Good stuff! ;)

You said it Sun! There are times that the sight of all that lovely stiffnesss standing straight up just BEGS to be straddled and rode hard, but ooooh the thought of being taken with a good hard pounding.....sigh!!! :kiss:

• Review Team
You said it Sun! There are times that the sight of all that lovely stiffnesss standing straight up just BEGS to be straddled and rode hard, but ooooh the thought of being taken with a good hard pounding.....sigh!!! :kiss:

Exactly! Pound me!!! PLEASE!!!! ;)

• Members

That's the beauty of woman on top. Most guys can go for a longer time with her on top. She can use me all she wants, control her orgasms and cum until she can't cum anymore. But all that cumming and carrying on gets me powerfully worked up and at some point I just have to cum too. That's when she gets flipped over, spread apart, and drilled hard. If your guy gets a good handful of hair at back of your head he can pull you back down after every hard thrust. Keeps you right there under me so I can give you the pounding you deserve.

• Review Team
...the sight of all that lovely stiffnesss standing straight up just BEGS to be straddled and rode hard...

Or sucked and licked and sucked some more!!! ;)

• Members
That's the beauty of woman on top. Most guys can go for a longer time with her on top. She can use me all she wants, control her orgasms and cum until she can't cum anymore. But all that cumming and carrying on gets me powerfully worked up and at some point I just have to cum too. That's when she gets flipped over, spread apart, and drilled hard. If your guy gets a good handful of hair at back of your head he can pull you back down after every hard thrust. Keeps you right there under me so I can give you the pounding you deserve.

Oh my!! Whew feeling flushed!! ;)

• Review Team
sigh......

moan.......

;)

• Review Team
Well then let's get at it ;)

If LL's first, I get to be second - better save some for me!

• Members
If LL's first, I get to be second - better save some for me!

Get comfortable, this is going to take a while...... do you have a camera?

• 1 year later...
  • Members

To make a man ejaculate there is the physical factor and psychological factor.

Physically you need to make his penis feel good and also if you do something he knows you enjoy for yourself, that you are enjoying him inside you with what you both do. Don't overdo it and come across as fake or trying too much, a turn off.

Psychologically does he have some complex? Domination? etc?

Can he learn you are enjoying him more even when you ejoy him a lot other positions.

I tell you what I lovew with a woman on top. The eye contact, looking at her as she enjoys me inside her. Awesome for me!

First times we had sex that's how it happened and it make something click inside of m, wanting more of her, although she is not used to being loved or wanted in many way, the connection I feel this way.

On the physical I get to caress her everywhere I can, her back, legs, butt, belly, clitoris and area, arms and shoulders, and yes, not neglected are her breasts :-), my favorites. When she orgasms she then stays on me as I caress her softly and she keep me deep inside still hard, wishing I stay hard a long long time.

On the physical for him if you let yourself sink on him to let his penis go as deep as possible and make sure the base of his penis feels a pressure. That can trigger my ejaculation even without thrusting, hopefully same for him.

Let him know how good he feels good inside you when you are down against him, be real about it, that counts too.