Official Community Forums Home

Will It Make You Hot If.........

ladylove

• Members

Yes

Would it make you hot if I put my hand under my ass to massage your cock as I wiggled on your lap?

• Members

Oh Yes....

Would it make you hot if I got off your lap, got on my knees and asked you to put it in my mouth?

• Members

OH Yes!

Then, would it make you hot if I held your head in my hands and mushed myself onto your face?

• Members

Mmmm, yes....

Would it then make you hot if I smushed my tits together to give it have more friction?

• Members

Oh yeah....

then, would it make you hot if I bent my face down and licked some off of them?

• Members
Oh yeah....

then, would it make you hot if I bent my face down and licked some off of them?

Oh yes please.

Would it make you hot if I invited another woman just to watch us play and then clean you up with her mouth?

• Members

Are you kidding? OH YES.

Would it make you hot if I kissed that woman after she cleaned me off?

• Members
sure.....

would it make you hot if I told you to clean me off also...and use your tongue alot

Maybe

Would it make you hot if I sent you an highly suggestive, erotic invitation by e-mail?

• Members

Yes.

Would it make you hot if in that suggestive email there was a picture of, oh, let't say, me spread eagle on the bed, with just a little pillow covering my pussy?

• Members
Yes.

Would it make you hot if in that suggestive email there was a picture of, oh, let't say, me spread eagle on the bed, with just a little pillow covering my pussy?

Oh my God, yes.

Would it make you hot if I tied you down and watched you, calmly and with no hurry at all, planning what to do to you next?

• Members
Oh my God, yes.

Would it make you hot if I tied you down and watched you, calmly and with no hurry at all, planning what to do to you next?

Oh fuck yes....

Would it then make you hot if while tied down I wiggled a bit, trying to get your attention - quietly whimpering that I needed you to attend to me.....

• Members
Oh fuck yes....

Would it then make you hot if while tied down I wiggled a bit, trying to get your attention - quietly whimpering that I needed you to attend to me.....

Hmmmm... Yes it would.

Would it make you hot if I grinned at your whimpering and placed a pillow under your ass to buck up your open groin?

• Members

Mmmmmm....oh yes....

would it then turn you on if my breasts got flushed as I quietly and obediently lay there anticipating your next move?

• Members
Mmmmmm....oh yes....

would it then turn you on if my breasts got flushed as I quietly and obediently lay there anticipating your next move?

It might...

Would it make you hot if you smelled candles burning...

• Members

It would....

Would it make you hot if I laid you face down and lightly kissed you from the back of your neck to your inner thighs, then all the way back up ending with my hard dick between your legs.

• Members
It would....

Would it make you hot if I laid you face down and lightly kissed you from the back of your neck to your inner thighs, then all the way back up ending with my hard dick between your legs.

Yes..

Would it make you hot if I wrapped my legs around you...

• Members
Yes..

Would it make you hot if I wrapped my legs around you...

If you were a guy...

Would it make you hot if I came out and just told you to fuck me now?

• Members
If you were a guy...

Would it make you hot if I came out and just told you to fuck me now?

Don't know about that coming-out bit, but Yes.

Would it make you hot if I sat two tables from you in your favourite coffee shop and quite shamelessly undressed you with my eyes?