Official Community Forums Home

What Can You Feel?

hyokahey

• Members

If your lover is male, can you feel the subtle contractions and motion of his ejaculate rise through his penis when ejaculates? If you are masturbating him, do you feel it under your touch? If using your mouth, can you feel it with your tongue? Given there is only actual sensation in the first third of the vagina (if you are female and have a male lover), can you feel the ejaculate rise in his penis with your vagina?

• Like 1

• Members

Interesting question...

Just before my Husband orgasms I can feel the additional swell as the ejaculate gets prepared(?) just before he cums, as well as the subtle contraction and the warmth of his cum... vaginally,orally as well as when I masturbate him. I think orally is has the least sensation for me, but I still fell some sensation just not as much.

As you know orgasms will vary intensity. So I can tell if he is having a mind blowing orgasm, or just getting his rocks off so to speak... I would think the reverse is true too.

• Members

When I am masturbating my husband - or when I have him in my mouth - I can definitely feel the contraction of his balls, the sweel of his penis, and of course, the power of the ejaculation at the moment he cums. When he is inside me, I can feel the ejaculate hitting my insides - but I can't say that I can really 'feel' the physical changes in his penis when he ejaculates. Perhaps because I am usually cumming too, so my clenching down on him takes away from my personal sensation coming from him.

Now, as a woman who has had female partners....I can definitely feel all the subtle (and not so subtle) changes that a woman's body goes through when she is aroused and about to orgasm. I know that a male can feel that intensity with his penis or fingers - but women can feel it to if they have female partners.

• Review Team

In reading what Mikayla wrote, that is pretty much what I was thinking.

I can really feel it all with oral and it depends on where he is (deep in my throat, head on my lips, etc) as to just what I feel. The ball-tightening, for some reason, is my favorite part next to actually tasting/feeling his cum.

I would add that I can also feel his penis swell and the release very well anally, too. I probably feel the least vaginally but I think there are various reasons for that.

I have only been with a woman once, but I could definately tell the changes in her body.

Great question!

• Members

If your lover is male, can you feel the subtle contractions and motion of his ejaculate rise through his penis when ejaculates? If you are masturbating him, do you feel it under your touch? If using your mouth, can you feel it with your tongue? Given there is only actual sensation in the first third of the vagina (if you are female and have a male lover), can you feel the ejaculate rise in his penis with your vagina?

I feel his erection increase, the texture on it becomes more defined... (veins, ridges etc) the moment before he cums especially, the throbbing... I can definitely feel it the most with my mouth, second with my hand, in my vagina I can feel him getting "harder" and the throbbing but I can't say I have actually felt his ejaculate if he cums inside me...

(kinda HOT now, typing this haha)

• Review Team

(kinda HOT now, typing this haha)

LMAO! Typing my reply made me HOT, too!

• Members

LMAO! Typing my reply made me HOT, too!

hahahaha ya know??!!! :P

• Members

interesting that I feel him least with oral and others feel the most with oral

Yeah it is! We are all different!! :)

• Members

Here is my take on the reverse; this is what I feel when I give. A bit corny, but genuine.

My love, my love,

When my mouth is upon you

Such bliss,

Such exquisite transport!

Welcomed to your soft,

Into your warm,

Drawn to your all encompassing,

Into your copious wetness!

Let me savor slow and hard,

Permit me to drink,

Perfume me with your scent,

Drown me in your love!

Rise, your passion,

Your hips, your breasts,

Meet my hunger,

Entrap my fingers!

Reward me with your release,

Sing the song of your sighs,

Shudder and pull me close,

Swallow me whole.

• Members

Here is my take on the reverse; this is what I feel when I give. A bit corny, but genuine.

My love, my love,

When my mouth is upon you

Such bliss,

Such exquisite transport!

Welcomed to your soft,

Into your warm,

Drawn to your all encompassing,

Into your copious wetness!

Let me savor slow and hard,

Permit me to drink,

Perfume me with your scent,

Drown me in your love!

Rise, your passion,

Your hips, your breasts,

Meet my hunger,

Entrap my fingers!

Reward me with your release,

Sing the song of your sighs,

Shudder and pull me close,

Swallow me whole.

Dizzying and lyrical! I appreciate this type of poetic passion! :)

• Members

I feel the most when masterbating my hubby, second most with oral and third vaginally. I actually find it really interesting when masterbating him to feel the shaft ejaculating... I must be weird or something. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I feel the most with oral, and can feel the ejaculate rising in his penis seconds before he releases; in my vagina I can only feel the heat and wetness when he cums - but that is a wonderful feeling, to be sure!

I have to agree with what Mikayla said about being with a male partner. I have yet (but hope to) experience it with a woman as well.

I've always been curious to know what it feels like for a man to cum, as in, how it feels for THEM.