Official Community Forums Home

Do You Ever?

• Members

i do have to say that i have never done this. it seems like whenever i want sex, he's complete not in the mood.. and never the other way around (where he'd want it an i don't)

• Members

Do you ever, with a spirit of generous love, offer sexual favors to your lover when you are not in the mood for sex yourself?

If you do, does this imply that you are the lower desire partner for sex frequency?

I have to say that I have not done this in a looooong time! When I am not in the mood, it pretty much does not happen and vice versa. I don't want him to pleasure me, if I can't pleasure him. Even though he is being generous enough to do it. I just don't feel the emotional intimacy, the connection as when we are BOTH are into it. So we take a break instead... Breaks are good!! :)

Although on the flip side, I have given him oral, say during my period... and I get so aroused from it that it kind of changes my mood... LOL but sadly the period time is semi off limits... (mutually)

• Members

I would be happy to give a sexual favor if I wasn't in the mood, with exception of sickness. That is not usually the problem now but, when the kids were little I was exhausted at night. After putting a few change in place we were on the same page again for a long time.

• Members

Do you ever, with a spirit of generous love, offer sexual favors to your lover when you are not in the mood for sex yourself?

If you do, does this imply that you are the lower desire partner for sex frequency?

how about you?

• Members

I have definitely done this. When I was pregnant and couldn't have sex, I offered handjobs and blowjobs. When I am on my period during the heaviest times, same deal. I never reallly am 'not' in the mood, so this is a little different for me, but I can honestly say I would never say no unless I was really, really sick and I would offer and do offer sexual favors to my HB frequently.

And, as an interesting note: I don't consider them 'favors' per say, more like sexual adventures.

• Members

And, as an interesting note: I don't consider them 'favors' per say, more like sexual adventures.

RIGHT!! and no thank you is required! ;)

• 8 months later...
  • Members

I've done this when I've not been in the mood or have been physically unable. Of course, once I start the favor, I'm usually pretty quickly in the mood.

Randy.

• Review Team

Yes, I have done things when not really in the mood, but like the others, doing so usually would get me in the mood. About the only times I am not in the mood though is when I am really tired or during my period. During those times I have given BJs and hand jobs, or just whatever he wanted.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I've done this several times in the past though not so much lately. I *love* going down but I get a puzzled look back when I offer. So, I've stopped offering. :blink:

• Members

I've done this several times in the past though not so much lately. I *love* going down but I get a puzzled look back when I offer. So, I've stopped offering. :blink:

My wife loves when I go down on her. I love eating her pussy. And like any good partner will do, she will reciprocate by giving me a sloppy wet blowjob sometimes. Mostly, though, it doesn't happen this way. She and I get too heated and then we get motivated into heavy sex

• Members

Although you've stopped offering I hope you still go down....

• 5 months later...
  • Review Team

I've been completely not in the mood for sex of any kind but if my husband is feeling frisky or even if he's in a bad mood, I'll offer. I wouldn't say I've got a lesser desire, but sometimes our times just don't match up, so I like to make it work as well as I can.

There are also times when I'm not necessarily IN or OUT of the mood, but as I've told him... "I can be persuaded".

• Review Team

... as I've told him... "I can be persuaded".

Exactly!!! :)

Yes, I have. I think it's pretty normal. So long as you both understand it, and try to make it less frequent, and as Kace said, pounce every once in a while.........