Official Community Forums Home

Vibration

• Members

i need some opinions....

i recently found out that i LOVE vibrations.. i told my hubby that i want something that is like a jackhammer *he laughed so hard*

but what's your opinion, which toys have the strongest (and i mean STRONG) vibrations?

• Members

Are we talking INTERNAL or clitoral only?

I have found that those small, bullets have some FANTASTIC vibes. Most women need clit stimulation to get off. I usually like a bullet on my button, and something thrusting in & out of me. I like very STRONG clit vibrations. Inside of me though, doesn't really matter much to me usually.

• Members

My personal favorite is the Japanese Strawberry Shake dual action vibe. The high is pretty high, and I love the dual action...

http://shop.tootimid...ction-vibe.aspx

TQ you read my mind. I was just thinking the same thing. This has multiple settings and the high setting is very high. This happens to be my go to toy about 95% of the time of not more. What is nice is that both parts are seperately contolled.

• Members

Are we talking INTERNAL or clitoral only?

both.. i like lots and lots and lots of vibrations.. my very first toy (that i bought here) was the vibe me and i pretty much killed that thing, now after getting a few more toys, i realized that the more vibrations the better. when me and my hubby are going at it i like to take a tiny, but pretty strong, bullet and put it right on my clit... i get off EVERYTIME! and for self play.. i never ever seem to get off.. i recently bought rabbit and have learned that i love it, except I can't get off :( same with the g-spot rose vibrator :(

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I bought a cheap-o slimline from Spencer's, the Neon Luv Touch. Oh my god, for ten dollars, you have about three or so speeds that are CRAZY. It does eat up batteries quickly, but if you buy rechargable ones, you're in for loads of fun. On fully-charged batteries, on maximum speed, the clitoral stimulation is almost too much.

Every body is different, but I sure as hell know it works for me!

• Members

You want seriously powerful vibration?

http://shop.tootimid.com/hitachi-magic-wand.aspx

http://shop.tootimid.com/the-gee-whiz.aspx

There is no equal to it. It's an external vibe but it'll launch you into space! You can get attachments on the end like the Gee Whiz which makes it a penetration toy as well. The only thing that comes close to it in power is the Wahl 2-speed and the Eroscillator. The Wahl's second speed is more "throbby" while the Hitachi's second speed is a stronger, higher frequency hum that you won't last 10 seconds on before you cum all over the place.

• 1 month later...

I want! Actually, there's another one, that I was introduced to at a toy party (different company), and I WANT it. I can't find it online again though, so I gotta look. If I find the link, I will post it. It's like a mini-mini-hitatchi, but not a "hitatchi" itself.

I FOUND IT!!! I went thru some of my old catalogs, and I found the site. Here's a pic!!!

Celebrator_300.jpg

It's called The Celebrator.

• Members

I FOUND IT!!! I went thru some of my old catalogs, and I found the site. Here's a pic!!!

Celebrator_300.jpg

It's called The Celebrator.

cute! but I had to laugh because it looks like an electric toothbrush..... :P

I know! It totally does!!

• Members

I have heard that the smooth back side of an electric toothbrush actually makes for a very good vibe.

don't know let us know.....