Official Community Forums Home

Do You Ever Text During Sex?

square

texting while sexing  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you ever text during sex?

• Members

In one of the area newpapers today, Columnist John Crisp has a piece on texting, including in his college classroom (he is a teacher).

At one point he says, "according to one survey, 10 percent of college-age students think it's okay to text during sex."

Hence the question.

So do you ever? Have you ever?

For us it would be a no.

(My wife thinks he is joking, but I am taking him at his word on the survey.)

• Members

Besides which, it's hard to find the right buttons to text when your eyes are rolled back in your head from pleasure.

That was a no from me too, BTW.

Randy,

• Review Team

OK, I clicked yes, but let me explain. lol

Some who have been around here awhile may remember, back before husband, there was FWB. He was the owner and operator of his own business and yes, there were times he stopped by for a quicky and he really was waiting on a really important text from someone, and he would stop, read, reply, then continue.

And with hubby, there were a few times that the kids were out, we told them to text when they were on their way back so we would know how much time we had, and when they did, one of us would text back a "k" or "thanks" or "be there in a minute".

Not real sexy, I know, but life gets in the way sometimes.

• Members

I am a no. Hell I can barely form thoughts, concentrate or even try to speak. Let alone text...lol. He teases about how during a fight just touch or do certain things to me and I will shut up so he will win...hehee.

• Members

I have to text, my tongue is busy to talk to her.

Um, that'd be a NO.

• Members

Absolutely NOT.

Frequently when the HB and I are having sex, I will hear the text 'DING' or his phone will ring - and sex time is DEFINITELY a DO NOT CALL or TEXT time.

Now, I will say, if you have kids, and they are calling or texting because they are out and about, it MIGHT be OK to ceck if you are getting a barrage of texts.....

• Members

No, I never have and probably never will. It's one of those times where I think the phone should be set aside and worrying about the phone call later. Unless yes you have children and they're calling to check in, I'm with Mikayla1 on that one.