Official Community Forums Home

Valentines Day!

ladylove

• Members

I LOVE VALENTINES DAY! who would have guessed... :rolleyes:

Every Valentines Day I try to do something a little different and special to show my love and appreciation, DH does a little something for me too. Share your suggestions and ideas as to what would make your Valentines Day special. You never know what's going to wet someone's whistle! ;)

Thanks!

• Members

Thinking. But not feeling very creative right now.

My problem also. I'm not really coming up with anything myself. I'm not looking for an over the top idea, sometimes less is more.

• Review Team

I had a co-worker who snuck out to his wife's car and placed candy kisses in the shape of a heart on her seat before she left for work. I thought that was pretty sweet. It showed he put a little time and thought into doing something, instead of just picking up a card.

Sorry, that's all I got for ya - Valentine's Day is soooo NOT my holiday.

• Members

I had a co-worker who snuck out to his wife's car and placed candy kisses in the shape of a heart on her seat before she left for work. I thought that was pretty sweet. It showed he put a little time and thought into doing something, instead of just picking up a card.

Sorry, that's all I got for ya - Valentine's Day is soooo NOT my holiday.

Thanks LayD. It's a cute idea, but one I don't think will work for me. Anyone else have anything?

• Members

It's a good thing Valentines day happens in the winter. Because if I left Hershey's kisses on the seat of my wifes car here in the south, I'll be cleaning the upholstery. :lol:

• Like 1

• Members

It's a good thing Valentines day happens in the winter. Because if I left Hershey's kisses on the seat of my wifes car here in the south, I'll be cleaning the upholstery. :lol:

right now one would break a tooth trying to eat chocolate that's been in the car; either that or they'd feel like they sat on a bunch of thumb tacks..... OUCH!

• Review Team

right now one would break a tooth trying to eat chocolate that's been in the car; either that or they'd feel like they sat on a bunch of thumb tacks..... OUCH!

LOL!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Kind of ho hum for us. I got a peanut butter filled chocolate heart that took two days to eat. But I couldn't thinke of anything creative going the other direction. Just had the kids make their mom a card. We were going to fuck but got too tired by bed time. (Fucked the next night thought.)

• Members

Inspired by this thread, I snuck over to my wifes car during my lunch hour and left a heart baloon, "love" cookie in a tin, and a massage gift certificate on the driver's seat of her car. She came home at nearly 10pm from working overtime - most every restaurant was closed so we ended up at Denny's with the angriest waitress ever. :blink: Nothing really happened after that. :(

Still looking to reschedule V-day dinner though it's almost March now. She has no idea but I bought her tickets to her favorite comedian - she doesn't have a clue he's in town. I really hope it makes her happy. :)

• Members

I know it is a little late for this year, but really would work any time or prepare for next year. I did the following for Valentines when we were married almost 3 years (we are working on 23). I went all out! Here is what I did while we were living in an on-campus appartment 20 years ago:

1) I baked her favorite cake, strawberry, in a heart pan with strawberry slices.

2) I had about a dozen pink and red heart shaped balloons all over the bedroom

3) I cut out 15 or so red hearts from construction paper, each taped to a string of varying lengths of 2-3 feet and taped them to the ceiling

The balloons and paper hearts made a "sea of hearts" in the bedroom.

4) I had about 6-8 votive candles in red glass holders

5) A flirty Valtine card and flowers on the bed

When she came in, I showed her the cake and handed her a red teddie and sent her to the guest bedroom to change. I lit candles and turned out the light, closed the door and waited for her outside the door wearing heart covered boxers. When she arrived I had her close her eyes and guided her into the room full of hearts, balloons and candles. She loved it! She read her card, we began kissing. Didn't take long before we were going at it hot 'n heavy. Anyway, it took a little while before we got to the cake.

You might also add music, message with or w/o oil, make home made gift cards (for message, alone time, etc.), a bowl of strawberries

Oh the possibilities!

• 11 months later...
  • Members

Trying to be creative and figure out The Perfect dinner menu for an intimate V-Day at home. Any suggestions?

No steak, to heavy.

• Members

Trying to be creative and figure out The Perfect dinner menu for an intimate V-Day at home. Any suggestions?

No steak, to heavy.

Hmmmmmm..... How about placing the food on each other's bodies and eating off them---

Could be kind of messy...might be fun though. Perhaps just do it for the "dessert" entree !

As far as the actual dinner--I love seafood--- Maybe grilled shrimp and scallops.

• Members

Hmmmmmm..... How about placing the food on each other's bodies and eating off them---

Could be kind of messy...might be fun though. Perhaps just do it for the "dessert" entree !

As far as the actual dinner--I love seafood--- Maybe grilled shrimp and scallops.

scallops!, Thanks. I think I'll build my dinner around that.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

I'm no good this year. Nobody to send me any lovies this year. But I am OK with that! :)

• 9 years later...
  • 2 months later...