Official Community Forums Home

"the Workout"

WendyNY

• Members

My husband has been working out with me lately. It's been so nice sharing something with him that I love to do, as weightlifing has been just " my " hobby for a very long time.

Lately, I've been fantasizing about our work outs. We have a gym in our basement. It has a huge wall mirror and it's kind of exciting to watch each other in it while we are working out. (It always gets me excited watching men sweat while they're working their muscles. )

This is what I imagine:

You don't hear me enter the basement as the door shuts so quietly behind me. I stand very still watching you lift the weights. Your shirt is off and I'm fascinated by the way your muscles contract and relax with each rep you do. Beads of sweat start to run down your chest. I'm wearing very short, tight, black satiny shorts and a tight half shirt. I run my hands up and down my breasts, and over my body, imagining your hands on me. My nipples are getting so hard and I take them between my fingers squeezing them. I sit down slowly as I watch you. I spread my legs and caress my pussy through my shorts. I'm already getting sooooo wet. You start to moan loudly as you do your last rep. My fingers are inside my pussy now and I sigh out loud. As I do this, you look over at me in the mirror. You smile as you see me rubbing my pussy.

You smile wickedly at me and ask me if I need any help.......".Mmmmmmm yes.... please........" You walk over to me and take my hands as you pull me up. Gently you lift me up and carry me over to the weight bench. You lay me back on it as you lean over me. Taking my face in your hands, you kiss me sweetly and softly at first and then more agressively and passionately. I run my hands through your hair and over your face. My fingers stroke your back as I slide them up and down your skin. You're so slippery from the sweat. You slide my shirt off and bury your face between my tits. You lick and suck on my nipples, gently taking them between your teeth. My breasts push against your wet chest and our skin meshes together as it slides back and forth.

I run my hands over your ass squeezing it. You have the nicest ass and I'm constantly grabbing it. Now is no exception. I slide your shorts off and am delighted to see you getting so hard. I grab your cheeks in my hands as I slowly rub them back and forth on your ass. You know what's coming and you close your eyes in preparation as I spank your nice tight ass. The slapping sound echos in the basement. I stand up and push you back down onto the bench as I lean over you. I take your hard cock in my hands as I stroke your shaft up and down with my fingers. Bending over, I lick under your balls with my tongue. Slowly, I take your cock into my mouth ever so gently, inch by inch and then slide it back out again. You moan as my tongue glides up and down the sides of your throbbing cock.

You grab my ass, sliding your hands up and down the slippery fabric. Gently, you slide them off and I straddle you on the bench, grinding myself onto your hard cock. Oh God, you feel so good. I look up and see our reflection in the mirror. It's so exciting to watch our bodies this way. You push me back down on the bench as you spread my legs, then you put your face into my wet pussy. Slowly you lick my lips as you insert your fingers inside me. You thrust them in and out and I start to moan. I put my fingers onto my clit as you continue to lick my pussy with your tongue. Oh Fuck, I want to cum so badly. I grind myself onto your face as you continue thrusting your fingers in and out. I look up at the mirror and it's so exciting to see you there between my legs. " Cum for me" you say--"-I want to feel you cum on my face". I can't hold back any longer and I release, the waves crashing through me. I grab your hair as I continue to cum. You spank me on the ass and I yell out loud." Oh FUUUUCKKKK !!"

I push you back and take your hard cock in my hands. I rub it up and down onto my wet, dripping pussy. I ask you if you're ready to fuck me. You nod, as you grab me and push me onto your hard cock. The weight bench is now in the incline position as you lean back and I sit on you facing the mirror with my back to you. I watch us as I ride your cock. I love watching it go in and out. You grab my tits, squeezing them. I reach back and hold onto the edges of the weight bench as we continue to fuck. There is music playing in the background and as the sound of the music grows louder and louder--- you fuck me harder and faster.

I reach down and stroke your balls as I ride your cock. I can tell you're going to cum soon. I stand up and we recline the bench. You stand over me with your throbbing cock in my face. I can tell you want to shoot your cum all over my face. I reach down and stroke my pussy. I glance over at us in the mirror as you stroke my face with your cock. I put my fingers in my pussy as I lick your cock. My pussy is starting to tingle and I know I'm going to cum again. I tilt my head way back as I watch us in the mirror. I'm sucking on your huge cock. You're fucking my face as I'm thrusting my fingers in and out of my pussy. My body starts to shake as I release and cum so hard---"Ohhhhhh Fuckkkkk !!! " You yell out that you're going to shoot-----Your cum shoots out onto my face . I open my mouth as the cum shoots out in huge streams. I lick my lips tasting it, so sweet and juicy. Mmmmmmmmm...... I look up and the sweat is pouring off your body , your chest is heaving up and down. I take your hot cum and rub it onto my tits. I look in the mirror and see them glistening with your hot juicy cum. You grab me and pull me down onto you.....we lay back totally spent and exhausted.

God---- what an AWESOME workout !

• Like 1

• Members

Very HOT!!!

Thank you !! I had told my husband I had a surprise for him and that I was writing something JUST for him ---

He hasn't read it yet. Maybe we can make the fantasy come true when we work out together tonight..... Maybe I'll have a Part II !!.....

• Like 1

• Members

That was VERY hot Wendy! Nicely written, great visuals.....makes my morning workouts seem so drab!!! :)

• Like 1

• Review Team

Hmmm, maybe I need to look into getting some workout equipment in the basement! Thanks for the story! I hope it does come true for you, and you report back telling us alllll about it! ;)

• Members

Hmmm, maybe I need to look into getting some workout equipment in the basement! Thanks for the story! I hope it does come true for you, and you report back telling us alllll about it! ;)

a pool table also, did you ever play strip pool.... very satisfying, Everyone wins!

• Like 1

• Members

MsLayD, on 22 February 2011 - 02:17 PM, said:

Hmmm, maybe I need to look into getting some workout equipment in the basement! Thanks for the story! I hope it does come true for you, and you report back telling us alllll about it!

LadyLove---"a pool table also, did you ever play strip pool.... very satisfying, Everyone wins! "

_____________________________________________________________________________________

MsLayD----Yes, it does pay to have your own gym !!! Good for LOTS of other things too !!

My husband read it and he was very surprised (and VERY excited !!)

Ladylove ---I love the pool table idea !! (I suck at Pool, but we'd probably never get to play it anyway as it would be put to other uses !)

Thank you also Mikayla !! (Professor.............. Did I get an A ????? :D )

• Like 1

• Members

MsLayD, on 22 February 2011 - 02:17 PM, said:

Hmmm, maybe I need to look into getting some workout equipment in the basement! Thanks for the story! I hope it does come true for you, and you report back telling us alllll about it!

LadyLove---"a pool table also, did you ever play strip pool.... very satisfying, Everyone wins! "

_____________________________________________________________________________________

MsLayD----Yes, it does pay to have your own gym !!! Good for LOTS of other things too !!

My husband read it and he was very surprised (and VERY excited !!)

Ladylove ---I love the pool table idea !! (I suck at Pool, but we'd probably never get to play it anyway as it would be put to other uses !)

Thank you also Mikayla !! (Professor.............. Did I get an A ????? :D )

I'm terrible at pool and really don't care to win... B). At least not unless it's a real competition that is.

I love your work out idea.... have the gym may have to try your fantasy.

• Members

Wendy, loved your story. HOT!

It sounds familiar. I have recurring fantasies of working out nude with my wife before starting some more, uh, passionate exercises. The idea of watching her naked body, and she mine as we exercise is Hot!

• Members

Wendy, loved your story. HOT!

It sounds familiar. I have recurring fantasies of working out nude with my wife before starting some more, uh, passionate exercises. The idea of watching her naked body, and she mine as we exercise is Hot!

I'm picturing you just wearing your Cowboy Hat and boots as you excercise !! (You are in Texas---you do have one right ?? :rolleyes: )

• Members

I'm picturing you just wearing your Cowboy Hat and boots as you excercise !! (You are in Texas---you do have one right ?? :rolleyes: )

LOL - Yep that would be a sight. A little awkward though.

Well I did wear boots and hat when I was in High School. Hey, I rode horses, roped calves, baled hay and worked on a neighbor's farm (too small to consider a ranch).

BUT, I was NOT the "typical" idea of a cowboy. I was actually more of a geek and I don't care for country music, was more into rock: Lynard Skynard, 38 Special, Cars, etc. And I haven't worn a hat or boots for some time.

If I came home wearing boots and a hat my wife would want to know what the #$% is going on! Haha, maybe I should do it and pull a Chip N Dales, rip the pants off and say ride 'em cowboy! :D NOT!

But a nude workout still works for me!

• Members

LOL - Yep that would be a sight. A little awkward though.

Well I did wear boots and hat when I was in High School. Hey, I rode horses, roped calves, baled hay and worked on a neighbor's farm (too small to consider a ranch).

BUT, I was NOT the "typical" idea of a cowboy. I was actually more of a geek and I don't care for country music, was more into rock: Lynard Skynard, 38 Special, Cars, etc. And I haven't worn a hat or boots for some time.

If I came home wearing boots and a hat my wife would want to know what the #$% is going on! Haha, maybe I should do it and pull a Chip N Dales, rip the pants off and say ride 'em cowboy! :D NOT!

But a nude workout still works for me!

You roped calves, and bailed hay ?? Whoo hoo a real cowboy !!!! (Love the movie "Urban Cowboy" ! --I know he didn't bale hay in that, but you know what I mean....) Yes, you should definitely do the "Chip and Dale's" thing !! (at least once !) I'm sure you won't look at all like a geek in it. But you are right, nude workouts are still hot !

• Members

You roped calves, and bailed hay ?? Whoo hoo a real cowboy !!!! (Love the movie "Urban Cowboy" ! --I know he didn't bale hay in that, but you know what I mean....) Yes, you should definitely do the "Chip and Dale's" thing !! (at least once !) I'm sure you won't look at all like a geek in it. But you are right, nude workouts are still hot !

Woo Hoo!!! Love a gorgeous cowboy thing. :lol:

• Members

If you like a somewhat "ranch hand" themed fantasy, check out my new posts under Article Submission -> Greatest Fantasy.

Just read both of them and added replies to them. VERY HOT !! Your wife is very very lucky !!!!

• Members

Hey Wendy, just noticed this thread! Great story, had a chance to live it yet? ;)

Thank you !! I'm glad you liked it. No, haven't had a chance to live it out yet......And when are you writing YOUR story ???? I know we'd all love to read one written by you !! :)

• Members

Hmm, I'll have to pick one out. Truthfully, we've been vanilla for a looooong time. But I do have a poem I wrote immediately after a brief dalliance with a former girlfriend before I got hitched. Let me dig it out and I'll post it. It was the most incredible, DEEP lovemaking I've ever had. I mean, how often would a man be inspired to write poetry afterwards? :kiss:

Damn, I miss her. But I don't regret how things ended up, for many reasons. I'm in a good place now. :)

• Members

Hmm, I'll have to pick one out. Truthfully, we've been vanilla for a looooong time. But I do have a poem I wrote immediately after a brief dalliance with a former girlfriend before I got hitched. Let me dig it out and I'll post it. It was the most incredible, DEEP lovemaking I've ever had. I mean, how often would a man be inspired to write poetry afterwards? :kiss:

Damn, I miss her. But I don't regret how things ended up, for many reasons. I'm in a good place now. :)

I just read it and I am completely speechless !! I added a comment to it !