Official Community Forums Home

A Penny For Your (Erotic) Thoughts

mudshark

• Members

I was on the ferry coming back from Manhattan tonight and I saw something that triggered off an erotic fantasy. I was sitting on an end seat. There were others sitting nearby, but not too crowded. This young and very attractive girl sits across from me and down about 5 or 6 seats. She is well dressed and even looks a little prim and proper. Then, she took out a book and started to read.

I didn't pay any mind, except to check out her bod for a moment or two. Then, she laid back and brought her feet up in a semi-reclining position, still reading. She then bent her knees and spread her legs a little, but not seeming conscious of it. She continued reading as my erotic thoughts started to take hold as her vaginal area was looking real good at this point. I started undressing her with my eyes and imagined her throwing her long hair back while I massaged her body with my hands. Then, I fantasized about moving my mouth down her chest and between her legs.

Just then, she did something I did not expect. Still with her eyes glued to the book, she reached her left hand down and lightly scratched herself just to the left of her pussy. It was just to the left of the crease between her thigh and her leg. It wouldn't have made much of an impression if she only did it once or twice. But, she did it 6 times fairly slowly, which I found kinda hot.

So, I started to fantasize about this girl masturbating for me while I watched. It was time to get ready to leave the boat at that point. Probably a good thing at that time as my cock was starting to react in my pants. Nice unexpected fantasy, though! Anyone with a scenario that they want to share?

• Members

Nice fantasy !!! Makes you wonder what book she was reading doesn't it ??? (she was so into it she didn't notice what she was doing ...... !) Lately, I've been imagining all the men around me, unzipping their pants out in public. I get to touch and lick their cocks. Then one by one they fuck me as hot juicy cum squirts out into my wet pussy. (All those gangbang movies I love to watch so much....... ) I never usually think of myself as a participant but lately I have been. Sorry, I don't have a "specific sceranio" such as yours to share though !!

• Review Team

No specific scenario either, but I have found that whenever I am at the store, or where ever, I have been kind of sizing people up. Usually it is guys, but sometimes girls, too. I see someone and start wondering how they are in bed. Based strickly on their looks, I imagine if they are vanilla, or a bit kinky, or maybe really wild. I know, I am stero-typing, but hey, I keep it all to myself so what's the harm? :)

• Members

Nice fantasy !!! Makes you wonder what book she was reading doesn't it ??? (she was so into it she didn't notice what she was doing ...... !) Lately, I've been imagining all the men around me, unzipping their pants out in public. I get to touch and lick their cocks. Then one by one they fuck me as hot juicy cum squirts out into my wet pussy. (All those gangbang movies I love to watch so much....... ) I never usually think of myself as a participant but lately I have been. Sorry, I don't have a "specific sceranio" such as yours to share though !!

The public scenario always is a turn-on to me. Sounds like you have been getting yourself a little hot and bothered, hmmm? I like that. I am imagining you in that frame of mind, except walking around with ben-wa balls stuck in your pussy! How about that?

• Members

No specific scenario either, but I have found that whenever I am at the store, or where ever, I have been kind of sizing people up. Usually it is guys, but sometimes girls, too. I see someone and start wondering how they are in bed. Based strickly on their looks, I imagine if they are vanilla, or a bit kinky, or maybe really wild. I know, I am stero-typing, but hey, I keep it all to myself so what's the harm? :)

Sometimes I think about all the people I work with on a daily basis and it gets my curiosity up about what they are like in their private lives. You gotta figure that a decent proportion of them must be wilder than you imagine. I'm not necessarily thinking of anyone in particular and jerking off thinking about that person. Nothing like that. Just get a little titillation thinking that maybe this attractive, quiet young lady is really a pirhana in the sack!

• Members

attractive, quiet young lady is really a pirhana in the sack!

The more demure on the outside, the more tiger like behind close doors. B)

• Members

The public scenario always is a turn-on to me. Sounds like you have been getting yourself a little hot and bothered, hmmm? I like that. I am imagining you in that frame of mind, except walking around with ben-wa balls stuck in your pussy! How about that?

Ben Wa Balls huh ??? Yes, that does sound very hot. Actually, I've just purchased a vibrator with a separate "Remote control" attachment !! (It's supposed to work up to 15 feet away) My husband is very, very excited about getting to try it out in public. Perhaps tonight will be the night to try it out !! We are going out somewhere tonight and we REALLY need to spend some intimate time together too. Hopefully, it will be as exciting as I'm picturing it to be !

• Members

Ben Wa Balls huh ??? Yes, that does sound very hot. Actually, I've just purchased a vibrator with a separate "Remote control" attachment !! (It's supposed to work up to 15 feet away) My husband is very, very excited about getting to try it out in public. Perhaps tonight will be the night to try it out !! We are going out somewhere tonight and we REALLY need to spend some intimate time together too. Hopefully, it will be as exciting as I'm picturing it to be !

Ohhhh, sounds good! Let me know if your new toy is any good after you try it out, and which one it is.

Sound VERY exciting! I think story telling in your future. :D

• Members

Ohhhh, sounds good! Let me know if your new toy is any good after you try it out, and which one it is.

Sound VERY exciting! I think story telling in your future. :D

Ladylove---I did attempt to use the remote control toy ! Well, I was so excited about going out this weekend. I got ready and I put the toy in. As I mentioned it has a remote control also. Now, we have only used this once before----at home, right after I bought it. I thought that it was just a tad too big for me at first. It's a G-spot curved toy. I was worried I would have a hard time keeping it in. It does come with a retrieval string also. (Trust me----you don't need the retrieval string---there is no losing this toy inside you !!!) Well, I got ready and put it in. I wanted to wait to turn it on. (Mistake Number 1 !!!) We were in the car and on our way when I pulled out the remote and guess what ???? NOTHING HAPPENED ---NOTHING !! Apparently, it must have clicked on and the battery was used up in the remote (ALWAYS REMEMBER TO REMOVE THE BATTERIES !!) We had a laugh about it anyway. We did have fun, just not with the toy !!

It definitely works, it's quite powerful. It works up to 15 feet away. I have the link below and you can view it on Too Timid. It's called "The Remote G". My husband just went out to buy more batteries for it ! (of course, it doesn't take your everyday Double AA.'s. It takes special camera batteries.)

http://www.tootimid.com/Waterproof-7-Function-Remote-G_p_2648.html

So, we'll try it again........ (Hopefully out in public, and maybe I'll have a story to tell !)

• Members

:D Best laid planes..... but you still have something to look forward to ;)

another question: It must not make much noise, but do you think any buzzing/humming could be heard while out and about?

• Members

another question: It must not make much noise, but do you think any buzzing/humming could be heard while out and about?

Well, it does make some noise, however I imagine if you are using it out at a bar or somewhere with a lot of people around ---I'm sure no one would notice. Still haven't taken it out in public yet !! Last night would have been the perfect opportunity also, as we went out somewhere and then later met a friend at a Gay Bar !! My first time in one ! It wasn't at all what I imagined. (Yes....my husband went also ) He was quite entertained and I had a lot of fun. My husband as I've mentioned before--- loves seeing women smoking cigarettes, and I took my girlfriends out of her mouth and inhaled it for him. He was very turned on ! He and I whispered in each other's ears what we wanted to see each other doing. It turned both of us on and we had the most AMAZING sex last night !

• Members

Do tell--what ????? Really--- unfortunately there was nothing to tell about the other night. Yes---we were at a gay bar ---yes, there were men, women and couples there. You'd like to hear about a threesome with another woman ??? Well, it is definitely something I have fantasized about. (I would love to be with a woman as women have always turned me on sexually---just in the physical terms though) I will write about something soon. I will say this---I love women's breasts and lately have thought about what it would be like to place my tongue into a womans nice wet pussy while my husband fucks me and her at the same time !! Is that enough of a tease for now ??

• Members

Absolutely a good start! :)

Hmmm, never been to a gay bar. Maybe I should see what they're all about, though a drink or two would be as far as I go. B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Well, we finally tried out the remote control vibrator in public. We used it last weekend. While I didn't cum --- it was exciting to know it was secretly in there. My husband took great pleasure in using the remote and loved the fact that he was in charge of it. There was loud music in the bar we were in so ,no one around us could hear it. But---you could see me squirming and smiling every time it went off !! :rolleyes: I would still love to get another one that it just a little bit smaller.

And last night we went out to a strip club !! I got a lap dance ---it was a completely nude bar. The girl took the dollar bill out of my mouth and put soft kisses on my face and neck. She grabbed my hands and placed them over her tits. I pinched her nice hard nipples between my fingers. She asked if she could feel my breasts and she put her hands on them. It was very, very erotic , especially as she laid back in front of me spreading her legs for me !!

• Members

:blink:

:)

:D

:lol:

Sounds like a fun night! Remote vibes are such a fantastic idea...

Years ago I let my friends take me out for my bachelor party par excellence! It was mans night out. Started off at a firing range where we obliterated hanging bits of paper. Then it was off to a steakhouse for the reddest, juiciest porterhouse filet I've ever had. Rounding out the evening was the local strip club....

It was the first time I'd ever been in one and I had no idea what to expect. Honestly, I don't remember much - the drinks just kept coming. I do recall a raven haired beauty with green eyes who I gladly nibbled away at with my eyes. And she gladly nibbled away at my wallet. :P The drinks were strong enough that they could have spontaneously combusted. Once sufficiently inebriated I was surprised to discover my name being called over the loud speaker as the bachelor of the evening - I was then dragged (as I could barely stand) onstage by 5 knockout gorgeous women including the girl I mentioned before. I was unceremoniously dropped into a chair as each one took turns giving me lap dances. One after another, grinding into me as I struggled to not "adjust" myself in public. Pure sensory overload - it became a syncopated blend of alcoholic haze, soft bouncing breasts, hot breath in my ear, the occasional firm derriere caressing my lap... Just as I was becoming accustomed to so much feminine charm I was hoisted out of the chair. Someone took my belt off in one quick flash. Someone else reached down the back of my pants, grabbed the waistband of my briefs, and yanked them hard enough that they ripped! It took me a second to process what happened - I turned back to see a short blond holding a handful of material that used to be a pair of dark blue BVD's. And then the whipping started. I turned around again to find a tiny brunette wielding my belt, visciously flaying my rump with it. It stung at first, then it felt like being pelted with rocks. The last lashing was the worst - something cut me. There was clapping and laughing. I discovered my belt in my hand as I was ushered back to my seat. I turned on my heel and limped red-assed to the restroom. Amid the whelps on my legs were oval shaped bruises and scratches - and a bleeding gash along the outer part of my thigh. What the girls onstage didn't realize was that I had a pocket knife clipped to my belt. The first whacks were leather, the bruises were the knife when closed, and by the last lash the blade had flipped partially open. :(

The girl with the long black hair met me as I was headed back to my table. She took me by the hand and led me to a dressing room behind the stage. (Ooooh, she smelled like strawberries! :P ) There were the other 4 girls from the show, chatting away. One of them asked me if I enjoyed myself. That's when I explained about the pocket knife. The brunette girl looked horrified and kept apologizing. I shrugged it off and smiled like an idiot - the liquor in my system had numbed the pain to a dull throb by that point. We all sat down and they asked me about the girl I was about to marry - What did she look like? Where was she from? Was she a screamer or a moaner? :rolleyes: Sitting in that dimly lit room and talking to those girls was probably my favorite part of the night. Well, maybe second favorite part. They each gave me a free round of enthusiastic lap dances to make up for my battle wounds. :D

Next thing I remember is waking up face down on the couch in my apartment wondering if I still had any Tylenol and antacids.

• Members

I found out the other day that I had a fantasy I didn't even know I was interested in. The middle of my day I was at work heading out to lunch and the closest thing to sex in my mind was an orgasm from a yummy lunch and full tummy. On my way out I passed a red-headed, very cute woman in a police uniform and it was almost an instant hard-on. I know I have a thing for redheads but I certainly I didn't know I had a thing for women in uniform... but man did this one get my motor running with little to no hope of release.

Randy.

• Members

Redhead? Check. Uniform? Check. Redhead in uniform? :kiss:

I echo the attraction. I've gravitated towards jet black hair and redheads, brunettes are grand too. You know, I wonder if your affinity for the uniform is because it's a symbol of authority? You might have a latent submissive streak in you - and red hair is often associated with dominance and power. Combining the two cinches it.

• Members

Redhead? Check. Uniform? Check. Redhead in uniform? :kiss:

I echo the attraction. I've gravitated towards jet black hair and redheads, brunettes are grand too. You know, I wonder if your affinity for the uniform is because it's a symbol of authority? You might have a latent submissive streak in you - and red hair is often associated with dominance and power. Combining the two cinches it.

Yeah, something about redheads does it for me, too. Now that I think about it, the uniform addition gives my cock a little twinge, I must admit. :)

• Members

Well, we finally tried out the remote control vibrator in public. We used it last weekend. While I didn't cum --- it was exciting to know it was secretly in there. My husband took great pleasure in using the remote and loved the fact that he was in charge of it. There was loud music in the bar we were in so ,no one around us could hear it. But---you could see me squirming and smiling every time it went off !! :rolleyes: I would still love to get another one that it just a little bit smaller.

And last night we went out to a strip club !! I got a lap dance ---it was a completely nude bar. The girl took the dollar bill out of my mouth and put soft kisses on my face and neck. She grabbed my hands and placed them over her tits. I pinched her nice hard nipples between my fingers. She asked if she could feel my breasts and she put her hands on them. It was very, very erotic , especially as she laid back in front of me spreading her legs for me !!

Awesome, Wendy. Hot story. Hmmm, a remote control vibe. Great idea. I know what I am getting for my wife now! :)

I would also like to try it in my ass (if it isn't too big) while she zaps me a few times with it. I would guess that could be difficult in public. Nice hot thought anyhow!