Official Community Forums Home

Toy Tragedy

• Members

I am sorry to report, that there has been a serious tragedy in my household! My sex toy count has been reduced by 1 - as my faithful iVibe rabbit died last night at approximately 10:02 pm.

Cause of death was exhaustion, dehydration and severe muscular overuse!

A short viewing will be held on Thursday at 2:00, followed by an interment at "The Toy Chest" on Chicago's North side.

The funeral is sure to be attended by IVibe's closest 110 friends, so please come early to assure yourself a parking spot.

In leiu of flowers, donations may be made to the "Mikayla Needs a New IVibe fund." For more information, or to give a donation, go to www.tootimid.com or email Mikayla1@tootimid.com

Ode to the Bunny

You will be sadly missed by friend,

I will remember the special way you used to bend.

The way your ears would flutter around my clit,

All the special parts of me you used to hit.

Oh why did you have to go and die so soon,

You always took me to heaven and around the moon!

Your swirling pleasure beads - and those rabbit ears,

I don't think I can contain my tears!

You will be missed - but life still goes on too,

I will prevail - and orgasm without you.

Tonight I will use my Glittering Rotating G,

It will be OK, you will see.

Cause with life's tragedies - there is a light ahead,

I will just pull out one of your friends from under my bed.

They will not be you my friend, but I will have to make due,

Let's face it - as long as I am orgasming - I will be happy too!

Remember to smile today guys!!!!

Happy 4th!

Mikayla ;)

• Members

:( awww I will make sure I am there. :P But hey look at the good side there are 110 more to try to well get to the point of exhaustion. :lol: you crack me up!

Happy Fourth to you as well!!!

• Members

Mikayla,

I am afraid I can't make the service,

but I send my prayers and deepest condolences to you and your husband on this very sad day.

To go so young is a tragedy.

Love the poem btw.

And just out of curiosity, how long had you owned this particular toy?

• Members

Ahhh, she was very young, I only just got her in February, after winning her in a contest here on TooTimid. But alas, I used her A LOT, and I think her little rabbit ears just got tired of trying to keep up with me!

I will send your wishes to my hubby. RIght now I have to go contend with my Glass Dildos, they are boycotting the service, and I just think that it is wrong! Just because they are UNBREAKABLE, doesn't mean they should be so snobby!

Mikayla :(

• Members

Pshaw! HOW RUDE!

how dare they boycott it, between you and I, I think they may be in denial.

And yeah, I know what you mean about using the rabbit a lot.

I love my newest rabbit and use it all the time.

Hopefully they will soon come to grips that even the most loved toys all die LOL

I know it will be a sad sad day when my rabbit dies.

Actually when you think of it, 5 months of constant hard use of a toy is pretty good.

I had a toy I used for maybe a month and a half and the bugger just died on me.

I hope mine lives half as long.

• Members

LOL, Mikayla, you are hilariuos :lol:

Iam rolling on the floor with laughter. I must say, you are a wonderful writer.

• Members

New information has come to me since the autopsy.....there is foul play afoot! The coroner's report indicates that this was not a death caused by natural causes, but instead by MURDER!

There is a suspect, and unfortunately all that said suspect will confess to is that HE was cleaning my little bunny, when the soap that HE used to clean her got too slippery....and let's just say....there was a fall. This fall may or may not have allegedly caused some breakage and damage to the innards to my bunny, inadvertently leading to the premature death of my IVibe!

Possible motives are being discussed, including jealousy! Although far-fetched, all motives must be considered viable until proven otherwise!

Information will be released as it becomes available and if proven guilty, this subject will be prosecuted in the fullest extent of the law.

• Members

ROFLMFAO

Mikayla, you are a trip.

But are you serious though? someone (not mentioning any names here) actually dropped it?

How rude, better keep that certain suspect away from your glass dildos.

They may be unbreakable, but, a long enough fall will cause them to break.

I have a feeling someone is" gonna get a whippin", as the girls say.

Do you think the Glass Dildo may have sabotaged the cleaning? That one has always been a slippery devil!! Especially the way the light reflects off of it, kinda like shifty eyes, KWIM?

My deepest condolenses on your loss, and I hope the suspect is caught and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Vibrators Penile Code!! :ph34r:

• Members

WOW!!!!! What a terrible thought, that is was murdered! The suspect is in for alot of punishment. :blink: Wondering now if it was premediated, you know with that, most of the time there is jealousy involved. Cant wait to hear the update my thought is that the slippery glass dildo had ALOT to do as stated I believe by Tyger. I think maybe you might have two suspects???????Just a thought. :huh:

Keep us updated, I am sure that you will seek the ultimate penile punishment in this case. Tell then I have to say that you had a wonderful service and that I am sure it is missed.

• Members

Out of respect for the deceased, all my toys are in mourning and the batteries all died. Yes, no battery operations in this household.

I think we need to bring in the Too Timid SVU (special vibrator unit) to investigate the crime at hand...... B)B)B)

• Members

The SVU has completed their investigation....you will all be SHOCKED to know that it wasn't my hubby, it wasn't the glass dildo's - they had a solid alibi. One was in the dishwasher and all my dishes provided that alibi, the other was chillin' in the freezer with Ice Cube - there were too many alibis to discount him.

After a more thorough investigation, the SVU discovered a small, disc shaped break on the shaft of my iVibe. After searching for the instrument that caused such a mark, one vibrator became the primary suspect - GG! Yes, my Glittering Rotating G-Spot vibe hit IVibe on the shaft with her disc shaped clitoral stimulator, causing a small crack which ultimately broke her down.

GG is being held for sentencing. All the toys are shocked - but are not surprised - GG was known by all as my favorite toy, and as of late iVibe had been getting more attention. She was simply taking out her frustrations in a jealous rage.

I will report back after sentencing!

Mikayla

P.S. Thanks to all for their warm regards and donations to my iVibe fund!

• Members
The SVU has completed their investigation....you will all be SHOCKED to know that it wasn't my hubby, it wasn't the glass dildo's - they had a solid alibi. One was in the dishwasher and all my dishes provided that alibi, the other was chillin' in the freezer with Ice Cube - there were too many alibis to discount him.

After a more thorough investigation, the SVU discovered a small, disc shaped break on the shaft of my iVibe. After searching for the instrument that caused such a mark, one vibrator became the primary suspect - GG! Yes, my Glittering Rotating G-Spot vibe hit IVibe on the shaft with her disc shaped clitoral stimulator, causing a small crack which ultimately broke her down.

GG is being held for sentencing. All the toys are shocked - but are not surprised - GG was known by all as my favorite toy, and as of late iVibe had been getting more attention. She was simply taking out her frustrations in a jealous rage.

I will report back after sentencing!

Mikayla

P.S. Thanks to all for their warm regards and donations to my iVibe fund!

I so want to be like you.

• Members

I hope the judge shows a bit of lienency to GG. She is one of your favorites, and even though murder is not condoned for any reason,

She has had a flawless past until now.

Who is her lawyer?

one of the bullet brothers perhaps?

Will there be a lawyer to represent the now deceased Ivibe?

keep us posted on all the latest developments.

Either we all need to get out more, or we're all extremely creative. I am hoping the latter!! :P

• Members

Well thank you kindly Rob!

Hmmmmm....I wonder if my other water proofs will get jealous? I may have to separate them to avoid another tragedy!

Mikayla

• Members

I must say this is quite amusing. But I would like to offer my sympathys to the loved ones of the deceased.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

It is indeed a joyous day! I have received my replacement IVibe - and while I will miss the original - the new one is much better. She is waterproof - WATERPROOF! So, life goes on, and so does my sex life!

Thank you all for your condolences...the time of grief has now ended....time to play!!!

Mikayla ;)

• Members

Mikayla I am glad to hear that you recieved your new WATERPROOF IVibe, also glad to hear that the grief is over and I know you will put the new one to good use. Please hide her well for the others might very well get jealous. I have to say I broke my new toy, I killed the motor on my Erotic butterfly, I am glad to know that I am liable for the busted motor since it did bring me hours and hours and days of pleasure since the day I got her.

Anyway glad to hear things are better, Happy playing. :)

• Members

Mikayla I was shock to here the news about your Rabbits passing. I know how much my wifes Rabbit means to her and I am sure you was at a loss without it. Gald to see that a new IVib has been adopted. I know life for you has meaning again. But with over 100 toys to play with.... :o