Official Community Forums Home

Men, Do You Shave Your Balls?

mudshark

• Members

If you do, tell us how you do it. For instance, I like to shave from my asshole and up. I shave the sac clean and also shave around the base of my cock. I stop at a line that goes side-to-side just above the top of my hot throbbing dick! How do you do it? Also, does it help heighten sensitivity around your cock and balls?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Yes, I've been clean shaven for years. I shave my boys, right down to my 'taint (any lower and it gets irritated easily) and shaft my shaft all the way to the base.

Funny story that is appropriate here.. When I went for my consultation for my vasectomy, the Doc told me to shave my scrotum. I showed up for the deed, with my business as usual. When he got a peek, he said "Umm You went a little overboard with the shaving I see." No Doc, I didn't do anything different than I usually do. :D

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

If you do, tell us how you do it. For instance, I like to shave from my asshole and up. I shave the sac clean and also shave around the base of my cock. I stop at a line that goes side-to-side just above the top of my hot throbbing dick! How do you do it? Also, does it help heighten sensitivity around your cock and balls?

Yes to the question do I shave my crotch.

I figured since I like my lovers to be bare I should return the favor.

I don't follow a set procedure for shaving my balls. I left about a one inch wide patch right above my Johnson for something new for a recent overnighter. Since Kinky Sex is my preference I figure anything I can do to kink it up a notch is a good/bad? thing.

• Members

Yup, I usually shave Big Jim and the boys. I don't have a set procedure to follow either. Just hop in the shower and borrow the wife's Venus razor.

I leave a trimmed 'V' above my cock, but shave down below, including upper thighs.

Shorter under-brush makes the tree look taller. :rolleyes:

Thank you for the nice visual !!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I do shave, however I am in a committed relationship with my GF, and un fortunately she is many miles away.

So, I have a tendency to be lazy and not shave as regularly as when she is home with me.

I actually use clippers to shave down to nubs, then a NEW razor. I shave close and would hate a cut anywhere, so therefore the NEW razor at all times.

I dont shave completely bald above my package, as she likes a little stubiness, and I am only happy to oblige her.

I actually become sexually aroused while cleaning myself up, maybe because I know there is some sexual anticipation and knowing finally, SEX again, lmao.

Hopefully soon I'll be prepping myself for some extremely HOT SEX again B)

• Members

He's a question for the men here...

How do you keep from getting itchy in between shaves, my DH hasn't found the answer.

Lotions but not a strong lotion at all, preferably something edible (if you catch my drift). And stay trimmed, but in my case not needed presently.

:(

• Members

Lotions but not a strong lotion at all, preferably something edible (if you catch my drift). And stay trimmed, but in my case not needed presently.

:(

Thanks, I'll let him know. Any lotion specifically or anything will do?

... He does stay fairly trimmed, but I love it when he has a close shave.

• Members

PERFECTION!!! :P

• Members

Thanks, I'll let him know. Any lotion specifically or anything will do?

... He does stay fairly trimmed, but I love it when he has a close shave.

NO! NO alcohol based lotions., i.e., after shave lotions, or your balls will be on fire...LoL, unless thats the intent, but I dont believe alcohol lotions would be very tasteful in the mouth or something anyone would care to lick after lick either. I could be wrong.

• Members

NO! NO alcohol based lotions., i.e., after shave lotions, or your balls will be on fire...LoL, unless thats the intent, but I dont believe alcohol lotions would be very tasteful in the mouth or something anyone would care to lick after lick either. I could be wrong.

You have a strong point; Love the Lick-ables cool.gif

• Members

You have a strong point; Love the Lick-ables cool.gif

Well, US Men, love the idea that some women love ( and sometimes even enjoy ) the Lick-ables, especially when applied and licked within certain areas of the body.

emo15.gif

• Members

Well, US Men, love the idea that some women love ( and sometimes even enjoy ) the Lick-ables, especially when applied and licked within certain areas of the body.

emo15.gif

REALLY?

Good to know! happy.gif

• Members

PERFECTION!!! :P

mmmmmm, thanks for noticing, darlin'! (He said coyly) :~

• Members

mmmmmm, thanks for noticing, darlin'! (He said coyly) :~

Isnt this always the greatest gratification, just someone taking notice ?

I did this for you and no one else will ever see me this way, but you !!

B)

• Members

Isnt this always the greatest gratification, just someone taking notice ?

I did this for you and no one else will ever see me this way, but you !!

B)

Ya hit the nail on the head, Ready! :)

• Members

Ya hit the nail on the head, Ready! :)

Well, wasnt so difficult, just stating the obvious, which should have been known to those intimate with another...

:rolleyes:

• 3 years later...
  • Members

I not only shave my balls, but I shave my cock, my legs, my tummy, my chest, and my underarms and face. Actually I don't shave my cock and balls I use a product called Magic. It's a razor less shave cream that guys who can't use a razor on the face use. A guy on another site told me about it and I gave it a try. It's cheap, you just wipe it on and scrape it off with a plastic scraper and your as smooth as glass. Last longer then shaving too.

• Thanks 1

• Members

I ah e been shaving my body for years. I was a competitive athlete and the swimming and cycling had me shaving all my hair since I was in my teens. So yes I shave and I like the feel and the look.

• 1 month later...
  • Review Team

I'm on the fence here......I don't want to lay next to a cactus(stubble), but I do not want Chewbacca either.......I like it trimmed

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Review Team

I shave from the asshole up cutting a path straight across just above my big shaft getting it smooth as glass especially the balls wen loves tea bagging its an awesome feeling to be stroked long and slow while having my balls rolled around inside wens mouth with her toung :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

• Like 2