Official Community Forums Home

Ideal Position

mystofpric

• Members

What is your ideal position? Lately I've been realizing that Favorite position and IDEAL position are sometimes two totally different position. My favorite position is the lotus, both of us sitting, me on top, there's nothing more sensual than being that close to your partner, but, it does come with its on set of problems... Like the fact that despite enjoying it, I'm also painfully aware of my body of flaws, and that's not sexy. So for me, missionary is kinda ideal, i'm on my back so gravity is working with me, so I'm not worried about flaws, plus its harder for me to accidently push him out, which I'm known to do.. :) So what's your ideal?

Remember not favorite but ideal IE the path of least resistance, lol

• Like 3

• Members

Well, for me (or us ) my favorite position is the most boring one--the missionary. I don't really have an ideal position. The missionary is the one that I can feel him the deepest inside me. So very vanilla though, I know...... We've tried a few others every now and then. I don't really worry about him seeing all of me. Sometimes I like to be on top --teasing him with my tits in his face..... We do need to work on trying some more positions....

• Like 1

• Members

Well, for me (or us ) my favorite position is the most boring one--the missionary. I don't really have an ideal position. The missionary is the one that I can feel him the deepest inside me. So very vanilla though, I know...... We've tried a few others every now and then. I don't really worry about him seeing all of me. Sometimes I like to be on top --teasing him with my tits in his face..... We do need to work on trying some more positions....

Hey there is a reason missionary is a classic, its easy, it gets the job done and everyone has fun!

• Like 3

• Members

Not if your satisfied.

For a while we were very creative, not as much anymore. For me It would be a toss up.... Love missionary and variations of, but there is something to be said for being on top too.

• Like 2

• Members

For us the ideal and favorite I think are both the same. We love missionary as for one he is a boob man so he has full access to them plus being able to look in each others eyes is makes such a great connection. The other would be from behind with me laying flat on my stomach. This without a doubt is great as well for us.

• Like 2

• Members

All the same positions listed above. I love the missionary with me on top as a final end stage to ensure I can thrust as far inside as I can when I come. Before that I love the cowgirl position for her because I love the confident look of a sexy woman sitting upright touching her own tits or makeing me do it with her as well. This just allows for me to see the pleasure on the woman's face as she enjoys the act.

If feeling particularly horny or dirty, I think I turn to the doggy-style position just because I wasnt introduced to it or allowed to do it in my earlier relationships. So, for me it creates the feeling of my partner stepping outside the permitted boundaries and exploring more. Now, as I think back and reminisce about some of the other girls of my past I really wish I could have explored this position as well for even further excitement and pleasure for both of us. Oh well. :(

I am also a big fan of wet, passionate, deep-tongue kissing so I hate to be in positions where I can't have access to her mouth.

Titty-fucking is also a favorite sexual act of mine although it has not been practiced very much in recent years. In past relationships, when worried about unwanted pregnancies yet still risking sex, I'd be directed to finish on their tits and stomach. I think for some this was also a turn-on and I was certainly happy to oblige. With my wife, I used to tell her of my desire to perform this on her and she surprisingly sounded excited about it. Unfortunately, I dint come in this position as we have never discussed me really coming anywhere but actually inside her. We were also trying to get pregnant at the time.

Now that we have already had the baby, I am excited to see where things might lead. I do think, however, that she may now think of her tits only as a source for our child to breastfeed, and may feel akward now about the sexual excitement and pleasure that I also receive from looking and touching her beautiful, sexy tits.

Again, I will have to wait and see what the future has in store.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Missionary is my ideal position, my bread-and-butter always-orgasm position, but I have a very deep fondness/fetish for being fucked from behind. My husband prefers to come inside me in missionary most of the time, and I have to admit I am able to enjoy his orgasms better in missionary than if he's behind me.

There are varieties of missionary, of course, and run the gamut most times... but best is when he holds himself up on straight arms and I spread my legs wide, knees up, and hook my heels under his ass to pull him into me. Yum.

Rear entry gives the deepest penetration, which is divine. I kneel on the bed with my face down on the mattress so he can fuck me as hard as he wants. I can't move much in this position, which I like... I just have to kneel there and take it. This is our best position for anal sex, btw. It's even hotter with my wrists bound behind my back. Our other favorite is bend-over doggie. I stand beside the bed (or his armchair, or the dining room table, or the hood of his car... :kiss: ) and bend over. I have to wear high heels for this position so my pussy is the right height and angle for his cock. But in this position I can move my hips a lot more than when I'm kneeling, so I can work my pussy on his cock. VERY intense orgasms for me in this position.

• Like 4

• Members

Missionary is my ideal position, my bread-and-butter always-orgasm position, but I have a very deep fondness/fetish for being fucked from behind. My husband prefers to come inside me in missionary most of the time, and I have to admit I am able to enjoy his orgasms better in missionary than if he's behind me.

There are varieties of missionary, of course, and run the gamut most times... but best is when he holds himself up on straight arms and I spread my legs wide, knees up, and hook my heels under his ass to pull him into me. Yum.

Rear entry gives the deepest penetration, which is divine. I kneel on the bed with my face down on the mattress so he can fuck me as hard as he wants. I can't move much in this position, which I like... I just have to kneel there and take it. This is our best position for anal sex, btw. It's even hotter with my wrists bound behind my back. Our other favorite is bend-over doggie. I stand beside the bed (or his armchair, or the dining room table, or the hood of his car... :kiss: ) and bend over. I have to wear high heels for this position so my pussy is the right height and angle for his cock. But in this position I can move my hips a lot more than when I'm kneeling, so I can work my pussy on his cock. VERY intense orgasms for me in this position.

Sounds Divine! :)

I agree, missionary tends to be my favorite lately. DH has been getting very creative with other position, but the bottom line is I like them all. ;)

• Like 3

• Members

I don't know if there is an idea. It depends on my mood. I think we probably do missionary most of all. We often do three or four positions and finish in missionary. She seems to have the most intense orgasms that way.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I would have to say doggy style,that's his favorite. I kinda like it when I'm on top facing away, hits all the right spots. But if all else fails there's the missionary.

• Like 1

• Members

Favorites? Woman on top. Why ride a horse when you can ride a cowboy? Next standing in a shower (I like water), then woman on side man on knees allows for deep thrusting and full and easy access to all the other erogenous zones.

• Members

I can't pick just one!! Ok, my fav is me laying on my back, my feet on his shoulders with him kneeling in front of me.

He can suck my toes, I can move higher or lower depending how intense the gspot orgasms are and we get to watch

each others faces. LOVE that part.

Reverse cowgirl makes me gush like no bodies business......... grinding on him while he watches makes for some great O's.

And good old doggy bringing up the rear!!

• Like 4

• Members

I can't pick just one!! Ok, my fav is me laying on my back, my feet on his shoulders with him kneeling in front of me.

He can suck my toes, I can move higher or lower depending how intense the gspot orgasms are and we get to watch

each others faces. LOVE that part.

Reverse cowgirl makes me gush like no bodies business......... grinding on him while he watches makes for some great O's.

And good old doggy bringing up the rear!!

Hey, 3-B's! Love your post! My wife and I just christened our brand new bed. Turns out, the height is perfect for her to assume the position on her back, just as you describe. I loved sucking on her toes and resting her legs on my shoulders while I penetrate her pussy slowly and deeply. mmmmmmmmmmmm

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

My ideal position would love to be on top of course, I love being able to face my partner. Love being able to look deep into their eyes, give them sweet little kisses, whisper in their ear while there resting they're hands on my hips. Another position of mine would have to be doggy style, cause I love the way it hits all the right spots. Always seem to have the best orgasmns during that position. Plan on trying out more positions out in the future cause I want to open myself up to trying new different kinds of positions.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I like the on top position with the wife's legs spread and her pussy spread wide for me to fuck. I like the feel of her legs wrapped around me and pulling me tight then she puts her legs down and I straddle on and the other is between her legs and I am able to thrust my cock in and out and stimulate her clit with my mound and am able to bring her to orgasm almost every time . I also enter with her legs spread and then we roll over and she fucks me with her on top and riding me and bringing herself to orgasm. I also like to play with her pussy in the car when we are traveling somewhere when it is just the 2 of us and I can make her moan and cum for me

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
  • Members
On 12/2/2013 at 11:42 AM, CntryVixen67 said:

My man and I just recently started the position of me laying on my stomach while he enters me from behind. I love this one and do orgasm pretty quickly.

That’s one we’ve not tried.  But doggie style or her straddling me is our usual position.  Sometimes my wife like me to use the rabbit on her while I kiss and rub her thighs and crotch.  She’ll come three times usually.

• 4 years later...
  • Members

My favorite position is also my favorite number: 69.  Love giving and getting oral sex.  When I eventually die, I hope I have a cock in my mouth.  That's the way to go!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
13 minutes ago, Dancer said:

My favorite position is also my favorite number: 69.  Love giving and getting oral sex.  When I eventually die, I hope I have a cock in my mouth.  That's the way to go!

I love the way you think Dancer!!😈💦☺️

• Thanks 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Dancer said:

Just don't choke to death on a bone, ah boner.

• Haha 1

• Members
On 2/25/2012 at 5:57 PM, WendyNY said:

One of the reasons I love her on top

• Members
On 10/29/2018 at 4:59 PM, Pumper said:

Sometimes my wife like me to use the rabbit on her while I kiss and rub her thighs and crotch.  She’ll come three times usually.

THREE TIMES!!?  I've always heard rabbits were prolific.  I might need to get me a bunny.  

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

On her belly. Legs on slightly spread. Small pillow under her hips so that her ass is tilted up slightly. Mount her from behind. I can hold her shoulders down or pull her hands behind her back and keep them together. Or I can spread her ass cheeks and play with her asshole. And I can easily watch my cock fucking her. If she starts to spread her legs too much, I can use my legs to force hers back together and her pussy feels tighter on my cock if I do that. The tilted hips seem to also make my shaft hit her clit a little better. I don't get to play with her tits like that but I can manage to wiggle a hand under her and pinch her nipples while I'm doing her if I want to. 

• Like 1