Official Community Forums Home

New To The Site

Zinger

• Members

Hi everyone my name is Tony. I. have been checking out the site for some time and decided to join in. About 7 months ago I decided to give anal masturbation a try and found I really enjoyed it. I, tried to get my wife to do it to me when we would have sex but, she is not in to anal and was pretty taken back when I tried to get her to put her finger up my butt. We have a very healthy relationship but she is pretty old fashion when it comes to sex and anything anal is not in the mix.

I,on the other hand want to try everything. While I would never cheat on my wife I find that masturbating is my only way to explore. This site is great it's nice to find a place with people that have common interest.

• Members

Welcome to the fold. Read, explore, and ask away anything here. Look forward to hearing from you.

Randy.

• Members

Welcome Tony !!! Nice to have you here.

I've always wanted to perform anal on my husband as well. He's NEVER wanted to try it.

I took him by surprise one time and he enjoyed it for the moment and talks about doing it again--so far we haven't though.

Your wife may come around and surprise you. Don't stop trying...... :)

This is an awesome site--we look forward to hearing your input.

• Members

Hi Tony--Zinger. Welcome to this wonderful place. You will learn and teach us so much. Thanks for coming

• Members

Thanks everyone. I have to say this I'd one of the better forums I have found and the first for me to join in on.

WendyNY I wish my wife was as understanding as you are. My only hope is that some day she will open up to experimenting and trying new things. I try not to push the issue too far especially when I got her reaction from just mentioning it the first time. I would love for her to do me ! Until then..... well looks like I got to take care of myself.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Hey, Tony! I just joined this site, myself, and I am so excited to have found it! I hope that, with time, your wife may warm up to the idea of satisfying your craving. But, if not, thank God for good toys, right?

• Members

I hope that, with time, your wife may warm up to the idea of satisfying your craving

Sometimes it takes a little bit of time to get use to new ideas before you can except them.

• 9 years later...
  • Members

Welcome Zinger, I have no doubt you’ll enjoy the site. ☀️