Official Community Forums Home

I Rreally Wanna

hog

• Members

Wow some people just have no class.

Well, good for you. However, this is not a "hook up" board.

• Members

Im thinking he/she doesnt fair too well with his/her sexual partner/s...

Just an opinion on my part though...

• Members

Well, Just come right out and tell us how you really feel. If you said such a thing to me I would slap your face. A lady always wants to be treated as such. What happens after well that's another thing alltogether.

• Members

Well, Just come right out and tell us how you really feel. If you said such a thing to me I would slap your face. A lady always wants to be treated as such. What happens after well that's another thing alltogether.

I am intrigued by a Lady with discretion... ;)

• Members

I kind of wish someone would say that to me just once though ;)

Im sorry to read this...Honestly though, you are as sexy as you yourself feel you are...And sometimes you depict yourself here on the forums as not so sexy... You should have positive thoughts, sexy thoughts of yourself...

Also, how is it your DH hasnt ever whispered into your own ear/s..."I want to fuck you"

I have done this myself with my own GF, at the most untimely of times, just to get some type of reaction from her... Sometimes a sexy look, sometimes not so much...

• Members

I'm not a woman, but I think that kind of honesty would be great. He states what he wants, and you responid with what you want, what could be simpler? know the flirting that takes place when two people meet is fun, but when do you put your cards on the table? I think the earllier the better. I think an outricght "God, I want to fuck you." is a lot better than two hours of idle chit chat and then you sayng you have to get home to your 3 kids.

• Members

Oh I would like it long ,hard and deep. But first I crave the idle chit chat. And only one child here.

• Members

Oh I would like it long ,hard and deep. But first I crave the idle chit chat. And only one child here.

I too appreciate good conversation, especially if sexual teasings, and some sexual tension are involved...

But once established, nothing wrong in saying just what you feel...Especially if the mood is right...

Personally, I believe its childish and immature to tell a Lady which you dont know at some level "I wanna Fuck You" ...But thats just my own opinion...

• Members

Personally, I believe its childish and immature to tell a Lady which you dont know at some level "I wanna Fuck You" ...But thats just my own opinion...

If someone I just met or an early date said this to me, it's fast tract to the nearest exit and a do not call me.... I would think he has no respect for me or women, and absolutely no decorum in any way. That being said, if my DH of over 20 yrs said that to me, it's fast tract to the nearest bedroom.

• Members

Wow some people just have no class.

+1. That would be my first thought.

• Members

I kind of wish someone would say that to me just once though ;)

Same here. Stuff like that just doesn't happen to me.

• Members

LOL.....Well, I guess you have to hand it to him for being honest. (although the wording lacks a bit of class)

This kind of reminds me of the 1982 movie "Tootsie" where Dustin Hoffman tells Jessica Lange

the same exact thing that she had confided to him in what she wanted from men.

She told him she wished for once- some man would just come right out and cut through

the bullshit stating this:

" You know, I could lay a big line on you and we could do a lot of role-playing, but the simple truth is,

I find you very interesting and I'd really like to make love to you. "

Much classier......

• Like 1

• Members

Same here. Stuff like that just doesn't happen to me.

Me either, though I'm never alone in social situations anymore and really haven't been for a long time. But as I recall the idle chit chat was torture for me. I never knew what to say and I've never been that interested in the minutia of stranger's lives. If I'm sitting there listening to, "And then Bobby, my sister's cousin's brother said ... no wait he's my sister's cousin's step brother. I think. Anyway, he said to my sister, who has 3 girls, one is as cute as can be and will probably be a movie star, well, to my poor sister who has an anal fistula the size of a kiwi fruit, he said, 'Well, I don't care who wins The Bachelor.' And I'm like, 'Really? You don't care?' I mean, can you believe that?" I'm sitting there thinking, "Just STFU and blow me already, I have to go to work tomorrow."

• Members

He's not that kind of man, he was raised with very old parents so I guess he is more "behaved" if that makes sense. Its frustrating to be the man in the relationship.

Ouch! That one hurts...